Black People : Governers and Senators of State

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Greetings All!

As I've listened to the most recent revelations of Hypocritical behavioral practices engaged in by white folk...i.e. the Sprizt debacle going on in New York...

I've been wondering.....What (if any) is the connection or relationship between the Governer of a State and the Senator of that State:?:
Its kinda of interesting that there has been no word (or none that I've heard) regarding clinton's association with him as State Senator.

M.E.

:hearts2:

truetothecause said:
Greetings All!

As I've listened to the most recent revelations of Hypocritical behavioral practices engaged in by white folk...i.e. the Sprizt debacle going on in New York...

I've been wondering.....What (if any) is the connection or relationship between the Governer of a State and the Senator of that State:?:
Its kinda of interesting that there has been no word (or none that I've heard) regarding clinton's association with him as State Senator.

M.E.

Brother Patterson the new Governor is the Executive officer of the state of New York, which has its own legislature and senate as does every other state.
Hillary Clinton is a U.S. Senator not a member of the state senate, but rather of the United States Senate. Other than that she has only her one vote in the state, yet she is counted on to bring in the bacon, and to represent New York at the federal level. She is not involved in the day to day operations of the state government.

Prizmm said:
Brother Patterson the new Governor is the Executive officer of the state of New York, which has its own legislature and senate as does every other state.
Hillary Clinton is a U.S. Senator not a member of the state senate, but rather of the United States Senate. Other than that she has only her one vote in the state, yet she is counted on to bring in the bacon, and to represent New York at the federal level. She is not involved in the day to day operations of the state government.
Thanks Prizmm!

It still seems tho...if she, as a U.S. State Senator...REPRESENTING the State of New York...and...there is a corrupt Governer of the State SHE represents..would she not have something to at least SAY about it:?:
Does it not somehow point the finger at her level of representation if she is "bringing home the bacon" and handing over to the head of the State who is involved in CRIMINAL activities....does that not say SOMETHING about her as well.
Just like when Obama's campaign manager..(or whoever he was) was recently caught in some dirt, seems HE was held somewhat accountable and it hurt HIS image. Would not the same apply here and if not, why:?:

M.E.

truetothecause said:
Thanks Prizmm!

It still seems tho...if she, as a U.S. State Senator...REPRESENTING the State of New York...and...there is a corrupt Governer of the State SHE represents..would she not have something to at least SAY about it:?:
Does it not somehow point the finger at her level of representation if she is "bringing home the bacon" and handing over to the head of the State who is involved in CRIMINAL activities....does that not say SOMETHING about her as well.
Just like when Obama's campaign manager..(or whoever he was) was recently caught in some dirt, seems HE was held somewhat accountable and it hurt HIS image. Would not the same apply here and if not, why:?:

M.E.

I don't know how much she is going to say about Spitzers problem, remember Bill! No, she would truly appear hypocrtical is she began to tear into eliot. Yet, remember, senators and congressmen/women represent the needs and concerns of those states they are elected to rep. I would wager that at least forty-five governors are hoping to avoid the teeth of this comb, because politricks is a dirty business, and only last week when Spitzers **** hit the fan did any of the others clean up there respective acts. Only in a world where a Republican rapist Jesse Helms can be regarded as 'god-fearing' and an example of 'good' can down become up, and up, down!

Obama and Hillary's respective campaigns really need to recognize who drives the wagon. discussions about race concerns in the demo-party may revitalize the racist rabble in the repub party, who more than any thing would like to sow seeds of racial discontent, enough! I have decided I will choke the democrats into realization and submission, rush, hannity :devil: and company on the other side are salivating at what they perceive as a breakdown in the decades long progressive relationship.Yet, they are founded and grounded in a malevolent stew, that I cannot stomach. These two (Hil and Bam) need to stop punching each other in the head, one of them will be the choice if we are irredeemably broken, what then?
The struggle Continues! Peace!
:dance1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back