Black People : gotta share this

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by mardukson, Nov 22, 2008.

1. mardukson

mardukson Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I want to share a couple of things that happened to me recently with y'all.

The first thing:

I was going to cook me some fries on the top of the stove. I like to get the grease real hot, before dumping the fries so I always--like a dummy--turn the heat on the highest notch. But I normally would have had sense to know when things was getting hot enough, and get my *** in the kitchen.

But this time, I went in my room and shut the door and got on the computer. Forgot all about the fries while that grease in the kitchen was cooking on high heat.

I swear this is the gospel truth...all of a sudden the door to the bedroom swung wide open. I jumped up, at the same time remembering I had that heat on high, and ran into the kitchen. Flames were leaping up three feet in the air but I managed to get the fire out with miminal damage.

The thing is: if that door hadn't swung open I would have burnt the house down--no question. I had forgotten all about the stove.

Now, I can't be 100 percent sure that the door was all the way closed, but I am 95% sure, because I tried to see if it would stay only parially shut, and it wouldn't--unless I took time that I don't normally take when I'm shutting the door, to push it just right.

Assuming it was only partially shut, a gust wouldn't have blew it open, because it's cold and I got the place on shutdown. Heat wouldn't have blew it open becase the fire stayed in the kitchen which is a long ways from the bedroom.

I'm thinking it's possible the door was only partially shut and the smoke blew it open. There was a lot of smoke.

Question: is that the most likely, or a viable explanation?

Second thing that happened...early this morning.

I was going to lowes in Fredericksburg(va)(thought they stayed open 24/7) to get some stuff to fix up that f-up with the fire, in case the Landlord came calling. It was about 2:0clock in the morning and very dark.

It was about a 35 minute drive. When I got to route 3, I saw something in the sky that looked kind of like a giant butterfly. It was all white like the glow of lights in the night sky. No other color strangely, until the end when I was at my last stop before turning. I tried to look at it closer and suddenly it got brighter, and for the first time showing more colors.(rainbowlike)

At first I thought it was a plane , just glowing in the dark with it's lights on. But usually a plane will eventually dissapear into the distance after a while. But this thing stayed just in front of me for thirty miles... and this is true...every time I stopped for a traffic light, it stopped. About 3 of four times,it did that.

I thought it might have been a stain or something else reflecting off my rearview mirror or windsheild; even though the thing was kind of big in the sky. But when I made a left turn into the shopping center, I never saw it again.

This happened this early morning in Fredericksburg. Anybody round that way see anything, or hear anybody talking about something like that?

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Why don't you do a google for the incident with the plane like object in your area.

As for the situation with the fire, someone is watching over you. Some spiritual entity blew that door open for you. Who knows, it could have been the spirtual entity that was also hubbering over you when you went to the store as well. You need to be thanking that enitity, and don't be afraid of it.

Sister

Astrologer4U

3. mardukson

Ratings:
    +1
    "As for the situation with the fire, someone is watching over you. Some spiritual entity blew that door open for you. Who knows, it could have been the spirtual entity that was also hubbering over you when you went to the store as well. You need to be thanking that enitity, and don't be afraid of it."

I think, and did what you're talking about.

I just wanted to share the story and see if there might have been a more
    down to earth explanation for the fire incident--despite what I think.

The question was can heavy smoke blow even a partially closed door open?

I don't think it did, but that's a possible explanation

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

How does the door open, does it open in ward or outward?

Astrologer4U

5. mardukson

Ratings:
    +1
    Astrologer4U

It opens inward.

I did a google search.
    There are people talking about seeing stuff over the skies of fredericksburg, but none about this morning.

6. mardukson

Ratings:
    +1
    like this

Did some more googleling. This is close to what I saw:

On 8th June, this year, it was reported by a reliable well known resident, that he saw bright white lights, at 0015 hours, hovering low over the gravel pit in Lodge/Low’s Farm. The object moved slowly to within 100 yards of the observer and hovered. His car radio turned itself off. The object was about 8 feet (3 metres) wide and made a low- pitched whine. A pale green light was now seen in its centre, and the object appeared to be butterfly shaped, although its dazzling white lights might have obscured other detail. Later it moved upwards, then descended and moved side to side.
    It rotated through one revolution and then sped upwards, making a crackling noise as it ascended, when it disappeared in a blinding flash of blue light.

I didn't hear anything and what I saw never really changed speed. Plus I didn't see any colors until I made that turn, then i saw some red and other colors kind of pale like a rainbow.

7. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

If it opens inward, it is quite possible that smoke could have blown the door in but unless smoke came rolling into the room where you were after the door opened, like a smoke combustion, I don't see how smoke could have done that. Is the door heavy or light?

If it is light, it is quite possible the smoke could have blown the door in but again, it would have to have been like a combustion of smoke.

Astrologer4U

8. mardukson

Ratings:
    +1
    Astro

Okay.

possibly smoke.

But that door is not light and even when the latch is not in the notch, you're not going to blow it open with a fan--it takes some force.

The smoke was heavy but it wasn't thick and rolling.

I believe an Ancestor warned me about the fire. I believe the latch was in the notch.

I just can't be positive and I wanted to know if there was some other explanation.

I guess I'll never know for sure, but I gave thanks anyway

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

My belief, for what it's worth, I believe it was an ancestor as well.

Hey, give me your birthdate, month and year so I can figure out your Personal day for the day the incident took place. While you are at it, give me the date for when the incident took place.

10. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    From what I understand, it is unlikely combustion, unless the oxygen in the remainder of the open areas (kitchen/hallway/open doors) was consumed by the fire - meaning, you'd have alot of black soot around, including around your bedroom door.

I've had similiar experiences (not with fire, thank goodness!) and attribute it to other protective forces at work, whether within or without, remains a mystery ;)

I'm pleased your ok, and that the damage was minimal!

:heart: