Black Poetry : Got dat feelin'

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Sep 25, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Every chord is depressed,
    with a key like metronome clocking,
    ticking then a ring on fourth,
    keep coming more measures,
    scaling major and minor,
    making letters out into box formation,
    drawing zig zags notes,
    roll em up ta get high,
    keep playing with the feelin'
    as the afternoon past bye,
    record my sheet music,
    enthuse and influence,
    by universe moving,
    in sync in motion,
    rollercoaster locomotion,
    choo choo i'm coming through,
    stop at the red light,
    or get hit your threw,
    cause i got dat feelin'...
    i got dat feelin'
    and dat feelin' is real.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Playing with my synths,
    the bass jumps up like funk,
    offbeats creating where ears hope,
    hit the next note,
    keep the rhythm as the beat,
    shifts place always on tempo though,
    accompanied by the 808 bass,
    got the ticks in front,
    and the claps as the disco,
    alpha beta deeper in fourth,
    hear louder busting speakers,
    underneath the windows,
    roll them down to let me out,
    everything is so clear,
    now i'm in the underground,
    quaking up sincerely yours,
    are the letters running across,
    the keys we go like rivers,
    another free style off the head,
    coming out from the top one though...

just playing with my synths,
    just playing with my synths,
    music get hype on the muthaship,
    we about to dip!

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I remember when i first really had like love fore music and it was in church you know? it wasn't the gospel or nothing like that but the notes as everything has notes or voices you can say. so when those sistahs get up there sang well before that we would rehearse of course and the first instrument fore me was the tambourine then i quickly moved on to the drums, congos and bongos. I felt like everything was a rhythm from the steps i took and synced it in with the heartbeat and whatever what's going on around and just put a soundtrack together in my head smiling away like yall don't hear that? i should have learned to write sheet music a long time ago but you know. Fell in love with the keys though and was quite afraid in church cause touching those key brings the soul out and whatever you be feeling seriously. The keys will let you know of what type of vibration you are on based on how you are feeling. See my uncles and them use to have bands and stuff so i figure while on this spiritual journey of becoming a komplet artist i will to express through certain instruments too like the winds of course cause i like to tell stories. I like drums for hearing the rhythm or moving people from white to black i've done played in all types of churches to get my experience since being in the military. I would just wake up on sundays and just go scouting with my drumsticks and find a church to play drums in and help people get uplift through energy. they would thank me afterwards especially those women and dudes as couples cause they felt relieved or something. i think the women got it more than the dudes, they really appreciate rhythm. the keys are fore or a representation of my spirit and soul cause nobody knows what i've been through man and some stories will never be told on the real cause it opens up scars; can't afford that you know? nah never that. so music is like a major part of my transcendence on the real. so a trio would be nice and all if i get the right people other than that it is a one band stand on record with other voices and myself too. i just rather be on the production side of the house. growing up i heard so many different styles of music until it is ridiculous so certain ones be spinning in my head like those females groups most of the time and slow jams you know cause of moms and gospel cause of my auntie. i always wanted my own choir full of at risk females and instruments get played by the at risk males. one day at time you know...one day at time. peace.