Black Spirituality Religion : GOT ALIENS?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

There is truth is the Alien information swimming around the net, but overall- at least for us as African people it can also act as a distraction. And I am saying that as a person who has already had enough "personal" experiences in this regard.

If there are people still battling over whether it's all true, false- etc., it appears such people are obviously hiding away part of their awareness from the full spectrum of reality. Knock- knock - it's all fake anyway. In the grand scheme of things, this is nothing more than a grand scheme.

Bu why would I call it a distraction? Well, for one- we ourselves are not from here on many levels too. And how will we ever find that our if our consciousness is looking for the excellence in other races and beings?

Are we conscious of what we really are? What is a multi-dimensional being? A being that exists in more than one dimension simultaneously. What can such a being do? It can experience all dimensions at once. How does that being do that? By channeling it's different selves into one complete experience. How would that being appear when it does that? It would appear dark and black because of the nature of how these dimensions overlaps within it's body and consciousness.

[​IMG]
    You think Bambaataa doesn't know?

It's impossible for dark matter conscious people not to know. And this of course is not to take away power from a real truth. There are things going on concerning Alien life that the majority of our people are unable to accept at this time, be that as it may- it is within our lifetime that these truths will be forced upon us.

And what then?

To find out some of my own questions, I decided to channel one of my own Ancient spirits that has a cosmic form. I will not know what most of this means until later on as I try to research it. I've tried to ask for clues that I can look into deeper, perhaps to see where we can learn more about our own hidden powers instead of looking for them in other beings.

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Great post bro Meta!!!!

I've always wondered, what does the self look like that is projecting all this stuff into these dimensions, what is it made of, what is it?

For some reason I have been having trouble distinguishing reality from my dreams, but maybe because...there is no difference.

Most of us who spend eight hours sleeping, that is a long time for a consciousness to ****.

Great post again though, we looking everywhere for aliens but to us. It amazes us to see a power outside of ourselves to come down and do things, but what if those things projecting around where only projections of our own consciousness, projections of our chakras, they disc shaped right??

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    1st Channel attempted. "Hajar" (the vibration I heard) is a golden orb-like Sun and keeps the knowledge of 12 different civilizations, he/she knows the history of Earth and most of the beings here, I will look into some of this later on.

This is hard believe it or not
    trying to focus

Those of you who have channeled before, you know it's like a light possession, Hajar's energy makes my head feel like it's on fire.

Me: I can't stay here too long, I am asking about my people on Earth, black people, African people and about the truth of Aliens that visit here, point me in the right direction where I should look to find elements about our cosmic abilities.

Hajar: No Aliens, all related beings.

Me: You means the term aliens don't use that? spirits that come from other worlds into this one?

Hajar: They come as part of a cycle, the changing our of one system for another, like the insects of your earth are part of a system.

Me: and where is our connection to all of it, are we not part of a system? or do we have power that should active soon?

Hajar: powers suppressed by darker forces, keeping you away from mass collective activity.

Me: I'm hearing I need more clarity on that, but I am hearing.

Hajar: corrupted molecular patterns dark energy levels are too low, suppressed and manipulated from astral.

Me: I think I understand, but will ask the question in another way now. How many selves do I have- different parts?

Hajar: there are no difference, no selves, no parts.

Me: I'm hearing and I understand, how many divisions or illusions of divisions have I created to represent my total self?

Hajar: there are many, all connected, all in dimensions closest to the other.

Me: Can these also be spirits or entities coming to Earth.

Hajar: created unconsciously by all of you, created unconsciously by them, life comes into being through the will of others.

Me: Isn't it God the Creator that creates all life and brings all life into being? are the spirits that visit and come to Earth made by God?

Hajar: All life creates life, Hajar is God of many worlds, keeper of knowledge.

Me: Doesn't Hajar create life?

Hajar: Hajar is life, all life creates life, God is life, God is the all.

Me: How do we bring out our suppressed powers as Gods, life beings, life spirits?

Hajar: die.

Me: I am hearing you, die? how do we die to bring out our suppressed power?

Hajar: You must kill your mind and allow the life serpent to complete it's cycle.

Me: Life serpent? Is there a ritual, act, what do I do to kill the mind- what ritual - or act, what is the life serpent?

Hajar: inside the mouth of your being, a life serpent rests, allow it to complete the cycle, the mind will die and the dark entity will arrive.

4. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    [​IMG]

5. Shadey

Shadey Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    What ya'll think of the shw called Naruto? Does it has any hidden meanings for us black people? These two videos looks like what Meta described about dieing to release hidden powers. It's a fight between Naruto and Sasuke and he at the end of the first video he kills Naruto but Naruto's inner demon the nine tailed fox brings him back to life and releases inner power within Naruto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IEZ9kUzsoI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoMcup29etg&feature=related

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

7. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Woaw...anybody saw the last Indiana Jones?The Et in the movies was multi dimensional being,it has hit in my mind when they said this...

And yes Naruto is the ish!!!Look at the story of Uchiha Clan is very deep.Mangas got a lot of esoteric teachings more than Hollywood movies,check out Shagukan No Shan,Bleach etc..

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Exactly.

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Now I have to do allot of research myself. It's been awhile since I've tried a channel like this one using automatic writing, I don't think I'll be downloading any energies like that again. I always says those cosmic entities are the most difficult, as least for me.

I tried looking up the name "Hajar" and found some references that say the name is Arabic for "the stranger" I also found this: http://hellorosetta.com/mag/?p=67
    with reference to the name of a Goddess.

Bro. Onyemobi and Bro. Om thanks for the research! I know I'll need time to meditate on this some more myself. This is probably my first time channeling info into this forum without doing research before posting it, the "life serpent" concept is something I am still trying to understand.

http://www.vibrani.com/serpent.htm

The serpent almost always represents spiritual wisdom, life and healing. It can also mean danger and death. The first symbols of serpents were attributed to Enki and then Ninhursag. However, the story of the serpent becoming an evil symbol began with the wars between Enki and his brother, Enlil (later known by the name "Allah"). These conflicts began at birth and had to do with birthright to the royal throne of the Nibiruan civilization in which their father, Anu, was the leader and father to Enki and Enlil. There was a time when Anu felt Enki (due to his wisdom and magical abilities) was the only savior of the Anunnaki people ("Enuma Elish"). This story later was reflected in Cain and Abel, and all the stories throughout your times of brothers competing for power, favoritism and inheritance. Enlil's anger with Enki caused him to twist the truth around to make the serpent evil, which later became what you know as the story in the Bible. What you think of as being Satan is not that at all, but THE REVERSE!

[​IMG]

I can see how the Ouroboros is related here. Allow it to complete it's cycle?

The ouroboros has several meanings interwoven into it. Foremost is the symbolism of the serpent biting, devouring, eating its own tail. This symbolises the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. The ouroboros eats its own tail to sustain its life, in an eternal cycle of renewal.

Snakes are sacred animals in many West African religions. The demi-god Aidophedo uses the image of a serpent biting its own tail. The ouroboros is also seen in fon or dahomean iconography as well as in yoruba imagery as Oshunmare.

I would like to start working with crystals Bro. OM, as Queen PurpleMoons had instructed for me so long ago- I think it would help me channel better because I had to take a long nap after this one my body was gone for awhile.

I hope to recover some more info on this later. Thanks Shadey for the links!

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The technique....

I received a scolding email message from a guest/friend that frequents this site, suggesting that I should give out more info about my technique because more people would like to learn.

I'm sorry I did get ahead of myself forgetting that some people are not familiar with the concept of "channeling" and automatic writing therefore it will all appear basically madeup or fictitious. Of course, even when you do learn this- it can still appear madeup or fictitious just as any possession. The detail provided by the channeler will make the difference.

I am presenting this information here hoping that it will help us all to wake up to the information and techniques that are lost within- and perhaps we can remember more about ourselves that there is much more than meets the eye with most Black people.

I mentioned this on another thread- certain details channeled the mind will not be able to communicate if it does not understand it. I know there is a host of people online who can channel much better than I can, usually because these people are more open minded to different energies- whereas I am not. These people have also learned more and therefore understand more.

I am a good visualizer and listener, this helps- but often times it is still difficult to pick up or understand the concepts certain entities tell me.

If you want to try channeling and automatic writing, this is my technique- not something you'd find in a book, but it might be a good idea to research the concept some more if you still don't understand how it works.

Channeling - how does it work?

First- why are you channeling? What type of entity are you trying to contact and what are you going to ask them? Keep this in mind before doing this.

If you know how to meditate already it will not be difficult for you at all. The goal with channeling is to bring yourself down into a trance-like state until the only thing you can hear within is the crisp and sharp sound of your own voice- nothing else. This is very important. Now to get to that "trance-like" state, meditation and calmed breaths are good methods to get there. The key word here is "channel" you become a channel -an open portal.

You know how it feels like when you suddenly start day dreaming and your mind drifts away? That's the "trance-like" state you need. You need that feeling all the way through your channeling experience. You need you entire body and mind to be in a calm field of energy, sometimes it helps to visualize a field of energy around your body.

For the automatic writing part, I do this technique with my fingers over the keyboard. I can type with my eyes closed at about 80wpm- but this may not be required for everyone. Original automatic writers wrote shorthand writing on paper, or on a typewriter. Use whatever works best for you in order for you to record the details you will hear in your mind.

Now, it's also possible to take out the automatic writing part all together and just have a mini-recorder handy and speak into your recorder, or a mic and speak into your pc and record it that way. Again, whatever works- the important part and the most difficult is contacting your entity.

Let's go over this. It's very very very important to be a "lite" trance, a mediative state, a calm open state. Visualize a energy field around your body.
    It's not necessary to be in a deep seance type hollywood smoke and mirrors trance. While some people can do this quite effectively, it's not required.
    With a clear crystal mind- you have made your body into a telephone.

Within yourself, speak your question and try to visualize the type of entity you are trying to contact. That is, if you have a visual, if you don't- you will be asking for someone with the answer to your question to show up. So for example, if you are trying to locate information about Ancient African magic for example (I'm giving away all my secrets here) you will simply ask: "Who can provide me with information about Ancient African magic?" Speak your question and pause for awhile. Wait for at least 1-3 minutes.

If someone can provide an answer you might feel a tug at your spirit, or the energy field around your body will grow hotter. Naturally I already know that for most people trying this for the first time, at this point this will scare you and you will break away from the channel altogether. That's fine. This is not for everyone. It's ok for you to break away, catch a few breaths, say a few oh my gods and try again later on. Welcome to the real world. The infinite world of energy trapped in form.

[​IMG]

Sometimes you can ask a question and no one will show up. Ask you question again and reword it. Wait 1-3 minutes. Be patient. In time, you will feel something over you, your energy field will get hotter, you may even feel tingling over your skin. Be of a calm mind. A voice will speak to you and start giving you the answers you seek. You may get visuals of this entity/spirit, or you won't - again - it depends on the understanding of your mind. The voice you hear may or may not sound like your own, it will be no doubt different. If you are looking for proof of this entity's identity, most of the spirits who are contacted this way are used to the drill - they will give you proof if you ask for it.

If you make this far, you are channeling, just remember to record your information to the best of your ability.

Later on, I will try another channel, but this time I'll try to contact someone I am already used to so it will not be so strenuous on my brain.

This is also a very important part - close yourself off properly after every channel. After a channel I usually go into a meditation and I visualize the energy field around me cooling down, or I will take a shower and visualize the water cooling off my aura. Did I mention that this was serious and not something that should be toyed with- but I understand some people wanted to know how it was done, so there you are.