Computers - Software Hardware : google glasses

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
GoogleGlasses-640x361.png

Wow, they are really trying to take it to the next level. The last thing we need is people following us in our homes and observing everything we do. We already got them tracking us on our phone. It probably won't sell immediately, but 5 years later, there will be people who are willing to do this. Think about all of us who have smartphones, we accept the tracking for convenience. When you download that app they give you a list of things they do, there are a lot that I just won't do, but I am sure that some use their powers for evil, like the GPS system I use. I won't even get into computers. Today it seems ridiculous, but ask the people who grew up in the 70's if they have a smartphone. Not all, but a lot do, this is the same thing that might happen with these glasses.

I like it. I can see a lot of interesting uses for it.. I think uses in the video are pretty lame.. And I dont even use that word. But I could see some more creative uses for it. They need some cooler glasses though.. Nobody wants to look like a cyborg.. But Think about being able to digitally zoom in and out.. And applying Different filters to your vision.. Night vision, black and white, etc. think about being able to create games that layer graphical objects with real world locations using gps, etc.. I can see painting a mural with the sketch contained in a program. I can see learning a dance routine.. Martial arts.. Etc..

I think they're needs to be some companion software that can run from another device like a smartphone or computer or some other input/ control device.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back