Omowale Jabali : Goodreads

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This thread is for anyone interested in networking in a study group format. I often get requests from people who ask me privately concerning topics such as astrology or the Dogon and I am not always able to respond immediately. Over the years my extended social networks has grown into the millions (I know from Blogger traffic and audience) and the volume of my emails (give you an idea, I have 42 Twitter accounts, which means 42 email accounts) is steadily increasing, so this accounts for my lateness in responding at times to personal requests.

Since most questions addressed to me involve a 'scholarly' opinion I started a study group on Goodreads but it's not very active. I created it as another way to share information with friends.

To date, I have rated about 627 books, mostly dealing with African history, etc. and will be doing some reviews in the future. This is an extensive bookshelf based on references from sources I have used in my 137+ genealogical studies, some of which I have shared here at Destee.com.

Even if you are not interested in the study group format, I am sure that everyone could benefit from some of my bookshelf items.

I am offering this link because, based on threats by one member here to 'dismantle' me, and some recent hacking incidents to some of my email and Twitter accounts, I will no longer take facebook requests or respond to personal requests unless you have linked with me on Goodreads. In the present, I am keeping FB network more private and intimate, and I will also start limiting my posting to the Authors and Book sections, as well the space Sister Destee provided with me as a 'columnist'.

Hotep!

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I'm in...and thank you for the offer.

Peace!

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    You're welcome and thank you. I also set up a closed group on Facebook. Just search for ANKS.

5. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    whoever has goodreads and wants to add me, let me know and i will send you a link to my page. :)