Black Short Stories : GoodGirlz pt1

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Love Child, May 21, 2004.

1. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    “Come on La, hold on baby girl” coughed Tammy the smell from the smoke was snifling. “See you hear that?” “they coming to help us” yelled Tammy in tears to her friend’s lifeless body she held in her arms. Tammy couldn’t believe she was dead, they were all dead and it was all her fault. The sound of the siren’s approached closer and closer before she knew it she heard voices yelling at her.
    “Freeze” “drop your weapon and put your hands behind your head” Tammy didn’t realize she was still holding her nine. She let the black piece of steel that had caused so many deaths and tragedy slip from her grasp. She laid La La’s body down and raised her hands slowly above her head. Tammy looked up and saw cops, Detects, ATF, DEA the works rushing at her. They had been alerted of a shoot out, but didn’t expect that this woman, Tammy, was the master mind behind it all.
    They placed handcuffs on her and stood her up. Tammy took one last look at all the bodies sprawled all over the street, some of who were her closets friends. The man wearing a swat vest, who arrested her, guided Tammy inside the patrol car and closed the door behind her.
    Tammy sat back and closed her eyes squeezing them shut as tight as she could praying that she would wake up from the horrible nightmare she’d been living for the last three years. But when she opened her eyes everything was the same. The blaze from the fire was still burning high and the bodies were still there.
    A year had passed since the night Tammy was bagged. She sat in her cell writing the last part of her four page letter to her mother. “Whitman” yelled the C.O. banging her stick against the door. Tammy signed her name and tucked the letter under her pillow. The big woman led Tammy to the visiting room, where was stared by everyone she passed. They recognized her face from t.v. and the cover of almost every newspaper and magazine. Tammy kept her gaze straight ahead focusing on the small table where a white man sat.
    In front of him was a tape recorder, a folder, and two bottles of water. The C.O. walked up to the table where the man was and greeted him. “Mr. Lansing here she is” said the husky woman sounding like she was struggling to breath. He looked at Tammy and tried to see how such a beautiful innocent looking woman could be head of a notorious Mafia. “Thank you” said the man clearing his throat to indicate for the C.O. to bounce. She got the point and walked over to a metal chair in the corner.
    Tammy sat down feeling a little nervous. She knew what she was about to do. She was the one who agreed to speak, she felt the world needed to hear her side of the story. And if after that they still thought she was nothing but a cold hearted ruthless murderer then maybe they were right. After a little small talk with Mr. Lansing Tammy became relaxed and was ready to begin. Lansing pushed the record button and smiled at her.
    “See it all started three years ago when I was the girl of Johnny Vesseti.” “I was young, dumb and in love.” “I trusted him with all the life in me” “and would of done anything he asked.” Tammy thought back to herself the first time she met Johnny.
    She first met him two years prior to the take over when she was a young and innocent seventeen year old girl.
    “Tammy come here I have someone I want you to meet.” yelled her uncle Paulie. Tammy put down the book she was reading and headed downstairs to see who was so important that her uncle wanted her to meet.
    Tammy slugged down the spiral steps of the three level mansion where she lived with her uncle and little sister. She sighed aloud as she waited for the two men standing by the door to let her in. She walked into the office, which was once her father’s, and saw her uncle smoking a cigar behind the desk. “Here she is, I told you she was beautiful.” said Paulie smiling and taking a puff of his cigar. The two men siting in front of Paulie turned around to see Tammy.
    The man on the left stared and smiled at Tammy’s body and how her hips curved in the tight pair of jeans she wore. He was blown away at how really beautiful she was. After listening to Paulie boast about his niece he figured she was probably a beast. But he was proven wrong by the tall well developed young girl standing in the middle of Paulie’s office.
    “Tammy these are two good friends of mines Sal and his brother Johnny.” Tammy stared to her right at Sal, who sat at least two hundred and some change, in disgust. Then she looked at Johnny and had to suppress a smile. He was fly with some grey eye’s and jet black short curly hair. **** thought Tammy he was too sexy. Johnny stood up and approached her. “Pleasure to finally meet you, your uncle talks about you all the time.” He said grabbing her hands in his, and appreciating how soft they felt. “Oh really” said Tammy shooting uncle Paulie a cold stare, reminding him of his late brother. “What, why wouldn’t I want to talk about you.” “You know I’m just so proud of you the first Scalvoni to go to college.” said Paulie with pride. Tammy hated it when her uncle referred to her as a Scalvoni. Though it was the last name of her father, it wasn’t the name on her birth certificate. She always consider herself a Whitman and would always be one.
    “So ya going to college huh, good for you I like women who have sense in their heads, and have goals” boasted Johnny. Tammy was awed by his smile, and his eye’s seemed to be seducing her. “Yeah I’m going to study Pathology” “I want to be able to help people.”
    “Course I’d prefer her to consider something in the field of law or politics, but ey you can’t tell kids these days nuttin” laughed Paulie. “So Tammy, I asked Johnny to take you out tonight so y’all can get to know each other.” said Paulie standing up and walking over to them. Tammy snapped back to reality and Johnny released her hands.
    He put his arms around them both. “I think you two will have a lot in common who knows I may even allow you to marry her one day.” “Uncle Paulie please.” “Oh okay I’m moving to fast huh well the two of you can discuss this later.”
    Johnny arranged to take Tammy out to dinner later that night. After literally cursing out Paulie when Sal and Johnny left Tammy thought maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad thing. She was actually surprised her over protective uncle was considering her to date. After taking over her fathers business and taking in her and her sister uncle Paulie kept them under close stitch.
    He would chase off any guy who attempted to approach her. “****” Tammy thought “uncle Paulie must really trust this Johnny dude.” Tammy moved around her bedroom getting dress.
    Her sister Melissa, who just turned 12, helped her pick out an outfit and was helping her with her hair. Melissa loved doing Tammy’s hair wishing her’s was long and silky. Tammy had received the good hair and fair complexion from her father who was full blooded Italian.
    Unlike Tammy Melissa favored their mother who was half black. After getting dressed Tammy greeted Johnny who was downstairs waiting for her. She smiled at the way he was dressed. He wore expensive black jeans with a silk Versace black button shirt topped with a black leather jacket. He wore the jacket open exposing the big *** platinum chain and pendant with the initials JV.
    Tammy being the daughter of one of the richest Italian mob boss in Jersey, she was use to having expensive jewels and clothing so she wasn’t too impressed with Johnny. But his presence and attitude had caught her attention. Not to mention the fact he looked good. Johnny stared at Tammy’s breast as they slightly peeked out of her black sun dress from Dolce and Gabbana.
    During dinner the two hit it off. He brought her to a fine Italian restaurant in Queens. Johnny seemed to say all the right things and had Tammy’s full attention. She loved how much clout he had and it seemed like he was the **** in around there. While talking to Tammy Johnny realized she was smarter then most broads he dealt with.
    He hoped it wouldn’t be a problem for his plans. He was used to dealing with money hungry ******* that set out to raid his pockets. Of course he wouldn’t allow them to succeed. To him women were only good for two things cooking and sleeping with. And when he was finish with one he had no problem moving on to the next. He was just smooth like that. Johnny could get any chick he sought after with no problem. He knew how to get in their heads and twist their sh** all up. A technique of which he used on both men and women.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    awesome story wow!!!!
    welcome to destee.com short stories
    happy u here to share a smooth great story upon us
    look to read more of u pt.2 please !!!
    welcome to the family of peace & love

3. Love Child

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the support I'll be getting to part two soon. lol

4. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Yo, this was tyte. After the first few lines I was hooked. I'll be looking out for that part two you promised us too.

5. Ireadastory

Ireadastory Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Part three please!!!!!!!!!!!! don't leave a sister hanging. Lovin' it!

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    lovely story i was all in it part two as well now bring on three please
    u got me reading ya deep

7. Love Child

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I'm still working on pt 3 I'm happy you enjoyed this story though. It feels good when people feel my work. Again thankx for the support.

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    keep writting , most welcome