Black Poetry : Goodbye Family...

ahhhhh

You stood out to me,
soooo soulful with edge and the ability to be raw too.
Though I didn't know you personally
through your treads you allowed us into who you are
So now I feel deprived that as a new member who appreciates art
that one who was so real
is leaving just like that
please hurry back and drop us a hot tread or two or three
maybe before you really leave
anyways in short you will be missed
Much love thanks for inspiring and entertaining.
PEACE

Sister Sage ...gonna:missu:

plain..... said the words i would write ..
i have not readed much ...i was looking forward to januari cause than i would have my own computer and internet at home..and i would have ,more time to read and respond ..(i just hope youre ok sis)

but what i readed was full of love and passion and sensual..:missu:

and just like with other poets on some poems they write you
you can feel verry strong connected with eachother..
and i feel you..

Wherever you going...
keep writting poems...
see who you are as a person..
cause Poetry also reflects to the you youre innerself

and i know that youre name will not be forgotten after a while.
you will not be forgotten..

at least not with me...

cause love...
will always live...

Leaving does not always have to be nessacary sad.....
its a part of life and sumthimes the growth starts from there
Believe me .. though you go away..

you ...

will be here..

i just hope that one day we will be suddeny supprised when you pop by...
and give us youre :hearts2: :massage: :heart: maybe newborn :birthday:
Poetry

cause i will be welcoming you with :kiss1:

Lovelibertylady

Monetary said:
You will be missed....especially your poetry...your words have inspired many and have healed even more. For that, I say thank you.

Through your words, you have given us hope, inspiration, and love. What more could I ask for from a consummate poet who's forever striving to be better and to go beyond the boundaries of her imagination. And for that, I thank you.

GOD bless.

I love you.

:kiss:

:grouphug:

Monetary...again, I am inebriated with tears... :crying: :crying: :crying:
and I haven't even made it past the first post. As you know, everything I do and write comes from the heart as I forever strive to be real and these things among many other things,I know we share intrinsically...

As you so ably put it before...No goodbye for us, just a see ya later...

I love you

:kiss:

:grouphug:

BlatinaPoet4u said:
hey girl its sad to hear u leavin us. Well i just wanted to say that whereever u may go u will always be in our hearts and ur poetry is going to foreva and alwayz be remembered. I hope along ur journey :horse: u can minister to others with ur poetry.

Much love always BlatinaPoet4u!!!

Hey sister...Thank you so much, your words inspire me to continue on.

Abundant Love, Peace and Blessings to you!
Sage

Destee said:
Sister Angelic ... i love you Sister !!! :love:

Thank you so much for being willing to share so much of yourself with this community. I will be forever grateful. When the need for financial help was first issued, you were one of those who stepped forward immediately, never hesitating to help. I'm talking about long before the Premium Membership effort became a reality, and even then you helped again. Of the financial contributors, you're right there in the top 10. Not that it's all about money. No, please don't misundersand me. You have brought to this community a very sweet, warm, and loving Spirit, giving it to everyone so very graciously. Every aspect of you will be truly missed. Even though your schedule won't allow you to continue moderating, i do hope that you'll be able to stop through every now and again, and share your self with us. Lord Willing, we will be here, and you will always be welcomed with the warmth and sincerity you've always given to us. While you may not be a Moderator any longer, you will forever be my Sister. If there is ever anything i can do to help, please don't hesitate in asking. I don't believe for one minute that we're always gonna be struggling here like we are, and i may be the very one who might be able to help ... so please keep me in mind.

Wishing you and yours the very best ... please come back and visit with us often!

Much Much Love and Peace Sister AngelicSage.

Thank you for everything.

:heart:

Destee

Destee, Thank you so much for your leadership, guidance and love. Those are wonderful qualities in a leader. This is a beautiful house you've built here, I would be amiss if I did not say how much this family has enhanced my life on so many levels. Because of what you created, I can now say I am a "poet", lol...the first piece I ever wrote was posted here on Destee.com and I could go on for days about my friendships, sisters, brothers, confidants and more...that I've gained through my interaction here...the joy I've found in these wonderful gems goes way beyond the confines of the forum and for that...I must give you a special thanks. Without your vision, there are so many wonderful parts of my life that wouldn't currently exist, again Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I will always support this house of love, it is truly my home among homes.

Much, much love to you!:grouphug:
Angelicsage

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back