GoodBye Destee.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwango_Likemba said:
Everything can be solved! This place is not perfect, yet it’s one place for Black people to care about one another. I said many things on here Brothers and Sisters can be mad about... I am quite aggressive at times, yet no one reject me. Sister Nisa stay! We need you here... don’t leave.

I know its not perfect, but im fed up..you can email me if you like.

Nisa said:
The main problem that has arisen, is Destee not being offended by being called a negress. I won't support a site or someone who is not offended by it..if we are supposed to be uplifting our people. I've brought up other issues as far as moderation to her,and it was not addressed.She wants 10 dollars a month,but how can you be a negress and pro black. I won't support it. There is other factors involved,if you keep your eyes open. I'm sickened by it, I've wanted to end my membership before,and I came back...this is enough.
I can find a site where there intentions match their mindset.

Whether NISA stays or not, I would still like to see this issue addressed.

Please stay tuned for my upcoming post in the appropriate thread.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
Speaking on NISA's behalf:

The issues that she speaks of are ones that have been taking place for quite sometime.

One need only browse the forum in the most casual manner, and see the issues that take place. The moderators know about it, because they have addressed in numerous times as well, along with a couple of our Elders here.

It's ironic to me, that this event of our Beloved Sister leaving, was the culmination of the topic of "what is offensive".

I mayhaps address this specifically in the thread in which it began, but it seems to me that people are owed apologies around here, but are yet to receive them.

I am sorry that this wonderful Queen feels ostracized from here (and justifiably so).

PEACE
Alright, brother, I guess this stuff will all come out in the wash... I am not familiar with this thread, nor the "savage" things that were said to our sister, but she knows I would certainly have addressed the perpetrator myself if I thought they crossed a line...

I realize that some folks who come up in here are perverted and sick, but most of us are just good people wanting to communicate with good people - Good African people... Destee should not always have to call idiots to task if we police them ourselves... Too many people are posting here for her to read each and every last post... BTW, don't we have a function to block off knuckleheads whom we do not want to read??? Is that not an option for our sister???

Peace!
Isaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back