Black People : GOOD White Friends?

Therious said:
I find this thread very interesting. "Good white people". There is good and evil in everything. I stopped having "white" friends years ago. Most of the time no matter how "cool" they were, they just did something either to cross me, or just anoy me. I don't have many friends these days unless it has to do with my career, but I consciously keep whites out of my inner circle.

I find this thread interesting because, all of these "pro black" "pan-afrikan" posters here, are quick to recommitt the deadliest sin for blacks..."trusting the cool white people".

This silly trust and love for outsiders is what brings down blacks everytime!!
So we don't walk around mad, or "hating". But I will say after while ,that "white" friend will always show you how white they are!! Like I said there are good and bad people in all groups, so there are good white people.

I also find it interesting the ferver, and passion these posters here are defending their white "friends".
So i will pose this question, should a "good" white person be allowed to mange , or have input in black political, economical, or social affairs? In a word no, but this is what unblinded love for that white boy or girl eventually turns into. Which eventually turns into blacks having no power!!<<<<<<<

Who actually is "defending" white people? I certainly didnt in my post. In fact, I was relating an experience growing up.

But since you targed "pro-Black" "Pan-Africanists", by way of sarcasm, let me explain a few things, even though it may not make much difference.

One thing that changed for me, when I was in college, is the fact that after the Soweto Uprising of 1976, in South Africa, most of the people protesting against apartheid, and who were active in Divestment campaigns, just so happened to be white folks.

When I went to fundraisers, it was the same thing. MOST of the continenetal Africans that I knew in "political" circles, were 1) "Marxist" or "Pan-Africanist" and, 2) Most of them were either married to white women, dated white women EXCLUSIVELY, and 3) Had mostly "white" friends.

I went to school with Edddie Mondlane, Jr., whose father was this man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Mondlane

Another person who I organized with, in the anti-apartheid movement was this man.
http://www.dennisbrutus.com

In the united states these men would be considered "Black" but in southern africa they were considered "colored". And, both Dennis and Eddie, would also be considered "bi-racial", and I know folks feeling about "those people" a this site.

However, it did not stop them from fighting for the liberation of South Africa, or from fighting against "white supremacy". And, for the most part, their friends were, and probably still are "white people".

Personally, my experience has taught me that not all white people are "evil", or "devils", and not all black people are "good", or "Gods".

And whoever has a problem with my statements, I encourage you to go to Africa, live there for a while, and witness just how "friendly" folks are to you, then discuss with Africans why so many of them have white "friends."

It got to a point where I stopped attending parties given by my African friends because I was not comfortable around so many of their "white friends."

And these are the same "Africans" who are now some of the leading diplomats and business leaders in Kenya, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Mozambique and Zimbabwe!

I REALLY wanted to read the Elder's post before I posted this, but I will just go back to it after getting this off of my chest.

I was born, raised, and grew up around so-called "Good White Friends" my whole life. It was not until I came to the South for College when I experienced the very culture/lifestyle(s) of "Our Folks." Technically, my thing is - If you can not accept me, who I am, who my People are, and/or where I come from, no matter what color/race you are, then I have no reason to incorporate you into my space.

Now these "Good White Friends" are a joke to me. They never ask you how you feel about your Motherland, never want to learn from you about your Culture, never want to encourage you to Know Thy Self, never want to be in Our Presence when we bring our REAL Warrior Scholars up who are not ashamed of being Afrikan - yet we say that they are "good," because they laugh with us, talk nice, come to your rescue when other Black Folks (including the Family) are not there; it's interesting - I remember when I was growing up, Caucus-Asian men use to (and still do) beat their Caucus-Asian counterparts to death, bruise them up and whatnot, then the Caucus-Asian women would come to OUR BLACK SISTAHS/MOTHERS to soothe them in their pain.

Why don't we ask White folks about their Ancestors?
- Ask these "Good White Friends" about Global 2000
- Ask them about Police Brutality
- Ask them about the fast-growing Criminal [In]Justice System
- Ask them about the Blue-eyed, Blonde-haired model for them named "Jesus"
- Ask them about their faith and European Spirituality
- Ask them about the Subliminal Advertising, Messages and Images that we have been talking about
- Ask them about their Founding [European] Fathers, especially their George "Rapist" Washington and how they feel about him
- Ask them to what extent they back their Kissingers, Rockefellers, Oppenheimers, and folk like Cecil Rhodes
- Ask them about their Independence Day, and how they feel about that
- Ask them about their Awareness of their Calcified Pineal Glands
GET INTO THEIR MINDS!

Ask them about things like this, and perhaps that should tell you a bit about your "Good White Friends." I have always been taught by my Kherus (Teachers) (many of them within the Destee Family) that Caucus-Asians are like unto Snakes...They convince you to get closer and closer to them, then they turn around and bite you! To this day, I am getting extensive proof of that - day-by-day and hour-by-hour. It does not make sense to make that clear, I do the re-search for myself, and then you come back and tell me it is not true, after I have proved that it is.

Now some Brothas and Sistahs may say ("...well Afrikans do that too"), but you see, as Kind-Hearted are we natrually are, we have this unexplained Love and Respect for White folks, such that we will straight rebuke Our Own People over them!

I live a life with very few "buddies," and NONE of them are Caucus-Asians. How do I feel about that - I could not feel better!

KM

OmowaleX said:
Who actually is "defending" white people? I certainly didnt in my post. In fact, I was relating an experience growing up.

But since you targed "pro-Black" "Pan-Africanists", by way of sarcasm, let me explain a few things, even though it may not make much difference.

One thing that changed for me, when I was in college, is the fact that after the Soweto Uprising of 1976, in South Africa, most of the people protesting against apartheid, and who were active in Divestment campaigns, just so happened to be white folks.

When I went to fundraisers, it was the same thing. MOST of the continenetal Africans that I knew in "political" circles, were 1) "Marxist" or "Pan-Africanist" and, 2) Most of them were either married to white women, dated white women EXCLUSIVELY, and 3) Had mostly "white" friends.

I went to school with Edddie Mondlane, Jr., whose father was this man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Mondlane

Another person who I organized with, in the anti-apartheid movement was this man.
http://www.dennisbrutus.com

In the united states these men would be considered "Black" but in southern africa they were considered "colored". And, both Dennis and Eddie, would also be considered "bi-racial", and I know folks feeling about "those people" a this site.

However, it did not stop them from fighting for the liberation of South Africa, or from fighting against "white supremacy". And, for the most part, their friends were, and probably still are "white people".

Personally, my experience has taught me that not all white people are "evil", or "devils", and not all black people are "good", or "Gods".

And whoever has a problem with my statements, I encourage you to go to Africa, live there for a while, and witness just how "friendly" folks are to you, then discuss with Africans why so many of them have white "friends."

It got to a point where I stopped attending parties given by my African friends because I was not comfortable around so many of their "white friends."

And these are the same "Africans" who are now some of the leading diplomats and business leaders in Kenya, South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Mozambique and Zimbabwe!

I certainly cannot argue with your lifes experience. Do the people you met in college represent the whole of black folks in Afrika? I have never been to Afrika, I have heard other people say the same thing about their experiences with those Afrikans who are always around whites.

However I believe if you around the u.s. you will find the same, people who date or only hang around whites. Then you will find people that don't care to be around whites, I would venture to say it is the same around the world. we all have different personalities. Were those Afrikans in college not the ones who could afford it? so would they not be the equivilant to the black brainwashees of america who hate them selves and act white? that does not represent the whole of black americans. It is funnty that Afrikans say the same about us right? we are violent, criminals so thats why they be with whites. On both sides it is ignorance and brainwashing IMO.

So these leaders are simply greedy black people, who work with greedy whites correct? I know not all people are one way, but it has been my life experience, that it is always a good policy not to let whites in.

I am not sure I overstand you, you say you didn't like attending parties with to many whites, yet you protested along side whites.

Are you saying that whites are responsible for ending apartheid?? I disagree with that if that is your sentiment.

While you were in Afrika the only people who were friendly to you were whites? Not to put words in your mouth I am just not reading you clear.

If that is the case then why not just put whites back in power?

There's too much generalization going around these days. I'll put it like a GOOD white friend once told me..."How would you like to be blamed for every action or mistake made by someone you're neither connected with nor have ever met."

I for one am tired of being blamed for every bad apple in the community. I'm tired of being the one that robbed the Exxon last night. I'm tired of being the one that sold cocaine on the corner across the street from the neighborhood playground. I'm sick and tired of being responsible for any action I did not take part in.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back