Black Poetry : Good Twin Vs Evil Twin (Our Rage)

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by TwinSpeaking, Dec 8, 2003.

1. TwinSpeaking

TwinSpeaking Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Heres the Evil Twin

I'm tired of this ****, I like my life drama free. My life lately has been not hell, but close to it. I'm sitting here thinking about something to write, but I don't know. Then it hits me. Whats really bothering me because I got this rage that I'm ready to unleash. So who's going to be just another victim. Which one of these gotdamn grown people are going to see my wrath. Right now I'm trying to be cool. (Good Twin Speaks) Remember these people are your family. (Evil Twin Speaks) Man................ **** That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, family doesn't talk about you behind your back. (Good Twin) Yes they do. (Evil Twin) Family doesn't starts **** and picks with you, and family doesn't try to control your life. (Good Twin) Well thats life Twin. (Evil Twin) This is MY RAGE! I mean were 19 years old. Were old enough to make our own decisions in life. (Good Twin) But in their eyes were still a kid and don't know ****. ( Evil Twin) They always telling you how you should do this and do that. Then they have the nerve to get mad when you don't do what they want you to do. Have they ever thought about what we want to do Twin. (Good Twin) Come on Twin they don't care about what we want to do. (Evil Twin) Sometimes I feel like telling them to SHUT THE **** UP and listen to us you might learn something. (Good Twin) What do we know were just a dumb-*** boy and we don't know ****. (Evil Twin) That just feeds MY RAGE! This just kills me how in the HELL are you (talking about my aunt) going to speak on my relationship with my girl and you don't have anyone . (TwinSpeaking Speaks) They think they know my every move. They need to watch MTV Diaries because you think you know me, but you have no idea. You don't know me. I'm the unpredictable being. Don't underestimate me because you'll think I'm doing one thing and I will fool your ***. I'm at the magnitude of MY RAGE! I'm ready to erupt. So the next time you want to comment about how I run my life and you know who you are. I'm ready to explode. Prepare yourself for MY RAGE! I HAVE SPOKEN ONE LOVE

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    deep mental RAGE well done poet !

3. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219