Black Positive People : Good Samaritan says 911 operator debated him instead of quickly sending help for carjacking

Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Good Samaritan says 911 operator debated him instead of quickly sending help for carjacking

[​IMG]

Willie Hubbard (WAGA)

A motorist in DeKalb County, Georgia witnessed a woman getting carjacked and called 911, but instead of getting help, he says the 911 operator debated him about what to call the crime. As reported by WAGA Fox 5 News, Willie Hubbard saw the woman getting thrown to the ground by a man. Hubbard told the station, “I’m thinking that could’ve been my momma, my grandmother, that could have been my sister, anybody.” So he called 911 and reported the crime, hoping to get the woman some help from the authorities.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews...ly-sending-help-for-carjacking-204849714.html

2. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
  3. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Oh, Lord! I have run into people like the operator toooo many times! :thumbsdown: She should not be allowed to deal with the public. If anything like those loonies I was so unfortunate as to have to deal with, she's a control freak and/or gets no pleasure from her job so plays mental games with callers to "prove" how smart she is or to brag how she "cased" somebody (dummie?) out. Yuck!