Black Money Business Jobs : Good Rates for Savings Acct

MimiBelle

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 13, 2010
Texas...for now.
Occupation
RN-BSN
(disclaimer: im not shillin' for this institution. lol. just spreading somr good news that i came upon a while ago).

nAnyone heard of the Ace check cashing places?
Well, theyre offering 4.91 percent interest on their savings. The apy is 5.0 percent.

interest rates are variable however these rates have held for months. also...the rates only apply to balances <5000....after that? its the same crappy rate as every other bank out there.

so...fyi: you're gonna have to get a little 'creative' with your laddering...lol

just call or visit one of the sites and inquire about their savings account (truth n lending) to verify.
best thing about it imo? you don't have to go through the rigormorole that comes with setting up a regular cd. additionally. ..liquidity isn't an issue...

...but its a good idea to not rely on traditional banking. that's one of those things I could never understand when folks were going on and on about the increased charges at boa and chase and whatnot. Like someones forcing them to pay the freakin atm fees...really? just open an acct at another bank.*shrug*
in my experiences...
internet and lesser known institutions tend to have the better deals anyway.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back