Black Muslims : Good days and mage

The most excellent of deeds on completion of the Hajj or Umrah is to go to Madinah in order to visit the grave of the master of Prophets, the mercy unto mankind, Muhammad ﷺ. Muslims have consistently, from the time of the early righteous Muslim generations, visited him and expended much effort to travel to him because it is from amongst the most important and beneficial acts accepted by Allah. It is an excellent way of attaining spiritual elevation and increasing your love for the Prophet ﷺ.

The Prophet ﷺ said:

None shall ever greet me without God returning my spirit to me, so that I may answer his greeting.9

Intention of Visiting the Prophet ﷺ

It is highly recommended that your intention for this blessed trip should be to visit the Holy Prophet ﷺ. You should also have the intention of drawing closer to Allah through this virtuous action and you should also make the intention of visiting Masjid Nabawi and performing salah therein.

After you have made your intention, increase your Salawat upon the Prophet ﷺ. You should do as much Salawat en route to Madinah and recite it with full concentration.

As a member of the Prophet’s ﷺ Ummah, you should develop a yearning and desire within yourself to visit him and express your love for him.

Etiquette to observe during visiting the grave:

There are three graves side by side and when you approach towards the graves, the first one is the grave of Prophet (pbuh) followed by the graves of Abu-Bakr and Umar (May Allah be pleased with them). The actual graves cannot be seen, they are covered by golden metallic gates.

when you come near to the Prophet’s grave, stand respectfully and give salutation of peace in low voice by saying:

“As-salamu ‘alykum yaa Rasulallah wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.” (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you, O Messenger of Allah!)

Then move about two steps to the right, that is the grave of Abu-Bakr(May Allah be pleased with him) and extend your greetings to him by saying:

“Assalamu ‘alykum yaa Abu-Bakr.” (Peace be upon you, Oh Abu-Bakr)

Now move another two steps and extend your greetings to Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) by saying:

“Assalamu ‘alykum yaa Umar.” (Peace be upon you, Oh Umar)

It is not permissible for anyone to wipe his hands over the trellis or kiss it; or cry and ask the Prophet (pbuh) to fulfil your desire or relieve from distress or illness or any other wish. In fact this type of act is gravely sinful and regarded as associating partners with Allah and worship of other than Him.

American actor Omar Regan- From Hollywood to Hajj - YouTube

Why Do Muslims Go to Hajj? I Nouman Ali Khan

What is Hajj?

As we enter the first 10 days of this blessed month, our hearts and prayers are with those undertaking the holy pilgrimage of Hajj during these days. While many of us are unable to make the blessed journey this year, there are still many ways for us to reap the blessings of this month.

The first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are often referred to as the best ten days of the year. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.” [Bukhari]

Here are some tips so we can all make the most of these blessed days:

Read the Quran:

Reading the Qur’an is a good deed and Allah (swt) especially loves the good deeds done in these days. Read as much as you can, even if it is a few verses each day.

Increase in Nawaafil Prayers

There are a number of extra prayers you can observe during the day to increase your worship and good deeds.

Make lots of dhikr

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are no days that are greater before Allah or in which good deeds are more beloved to Him, than these ten days, so recite a great deal of tahleel, takbeer and tahmeed during them.” [Ahmad]:

Tahmeed: Al-hamdu Lillah (All praises be to God)

Tahleel: Laa ilaha ill-Allah (There is no god but Allah)

Tasbeeh: Subhaan-Allah (Glory be to God)

Istighfaar

Use these blessed days to seek forgiveness for all our wrongdoings.

Fasting

It is Sunnah for the Muslim to fast on the first nine days of Dhul-Hijjah, because fasting is one of the best of deeds. In a hadith qudsi, Allah says: “All the deeds of the son of Adam are for him, except fasting, which is for Me and I shall reward for it.” [Bukhari, 1805]

The Prophet said: “Fasting the day of `Arafah expiates the sins of two years: the past one and the coming one.” [Muslim]

Give in charity

Give in charity in these blessed days, as much as you can.

Preserve ties of kinship

Maintaining the ties of kinship is from the best of deeds due to the saying The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): “Whoever would like his provision to be increased and his lifespan to be extended, let him maintain the ties of kinship.”

[Bukhari]

Importance Of The First 10 Days Of Dhul-Hijjah

6 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IN THESE 10 DAYS OF DHUL HIJJAH

From Gangster To Islam!

Italian Millionaire Investment Banker Accepts Islam

US SOLDIER BECOMES MUSLIM [OFFICIAL VIDEO]