Black People : Good bye and good luck

It's been a thrill but, I must take my leave of absence from this website.

Good luck and best wishes to all.
Make a run for it serious brother. :bye: :running:This site can be addictive, and make you share some things.

Make a run for it serious brother. :bye: :running:This site can be addictive, and make you share some things.
There's more to this site than the average person may be aware of.

You may be right about this site fishing for information seeing it came into existence about the exact same time as INQTEL was chartered.

In my short experience, i noticed the extreme presence of psychopathic narcissism and ambient abuse.

To be brief, the objective is to break ones self confidence and there is one particular individual that is in on every thread with their gas lighting tactics to discredit unsuspecting individuals.

Let me help you leave, since you're talking about how you don't like us ... Rule #10

Yet still posting as if you cannot make your own self leave, even after saying goodbye.

I will help you. It's my pleasure.

:heart:

Destee

I am new here and I feel I made the right choice by becoming a member. I feel for the first time I am surrounded by
wonderfully intelligent and talented black women and men who share a common thread, they sincerely care for the welfare of the national black community. :blowkiss:
You are unhappily exiting while I a newcomer wonder why I didn't discover this site long ago. Well I hope you will return
to this field of gold someday.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back