Black People : Good and Evil, only a matter of perspective????

Natinr said:
As I said before complicating things that are simple is an example of the Eurocentric, Illuministic mind set and has nothing to do with Afrocentricity
(Yurugu, Marimba Ani)
Think about the implications of what you just said. The fact that it took Marimba Ani 16 years, and over 600 pages, to examine why Europeans do the things that they do proves, conclusively, that judging people is _complicated_.

By contrast to her _complicated_ example [Yurugu is not an easy read], consider the _simple_ example of Prez Bush, whose Eurocentric mind set leads him, on pure animal instinct, to categorize everyone into one of two boxes: the "good" and the "evil" doers ... "you are either for us or against us".

Now, brother, think carefully before you answer this question. Which of us, you or I, has adopted the Eurocentric mind self?

Afrikan Rebirth

istlota said:
Think about the implications of what you just said. The fact that it took Marimba Ani 16 years, and over 600 pages, to examine why Europeans do the things that they do proves, conclusively, that judging people is _complicated_.
By contrast to her _complicated_ example [Yurugu is not an easy read], consider the _simple_ example of Prez Bush, whose Eurocentric mind set leads him, on pure animal instinct, to categorize everyone into one of two boxes: the "good" and the "evil" doers ... "you are either for us or against us".

Now, brother, think carefully before you answer this question. Which of us, you or I, has adopted the Eurocentric mind self?

Marimba Ani relates this problem with language and gives an interesting correlation to Black music and "modalities".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8625802119936217906

not just marimba ani

Natinr said:
The spiritual body has instincts, just as the physical one does,
when folks read sacred books regardless of religion ;
The Husia
The Tao te Ching
The Analects of Buddha
The sayings of Chuan Tze
The Code of Hammurab
The Upanishads
the Bhagavad Gita
the sayings of Confucius
the Philikolia
the Bible
the Koran
Black Elk Speaks
One knows if these books are of value or not from the spiritual instinct that says,
"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT,
I KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE THAT'S RIGHT,"
pesonal, up front,
not from some preist, pundit, teacher or
PONTIFICATOR!

And since they are on the web they do not cost a "clear" fee of X amount of dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Go outside right now!
do 2 things;

Slap someone you don't know's child,
you see walking down the street with her father
and SEE IF HE HAS A PROBLEM DETERMINING GOOD AND EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then take some food and some money to an elderly woman you see sleeping in the park, or on the street and see if YOU HAVE A PROBLEM DETERMINING WETHER THAT WAS A GOOD OR EVIL ACT!!!!!!!!!!

As I said before complicating things that are simple is an example of the Eurocentric, Illuministic mind set and has nothing to do with Afrocentricity
(Yurugu, Marimba Ani)
you probably have never heard of Sheckem ur Sheckem, in Metu Nter he says the same thing, also Amos Wilson, Molefi Asante, Ashwad Kweisi, and Franz Fanon, we can go on and on with this but the viewers understand my point, and why I made this post.
Indigenous cutures all over the world never had a question about the terms or felt any fuzy area, it was only when the opressor with his "philosophical" excuses for oppresion used "good and evil is a matter of perspective" as they commited unspeakable evil on these folks all over the world
, now I aint got time to quible bout this, we have communities to save.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back