Black People : Good and Evil, only a matter of perspective????

BASICALLY SAID THE SAME THING YOU JUST DID, A LITTE WHILE AGO
infact that is how the Neocons, maintain power with what George Orwell called double speech.

The Black folks on this board are intelligent and perceptive enough to read through your little con game!
Black folks are too alert to buy THIS BILL OF GOODS,
Natinr said:
..... ...I will argue with all of my ability
On this board, or any board, on the phone, or face to face, or on a street corner;
with anyone, friend, family or foe who will say;
1. that good and evil are relative,
while Malcom and Martin died fighting evil
2. That the desire to help one another comes from a misguided understanding of spirit
3. and that dudes from outerspace can help Black folks develop thier emotions
4. and that an organization developed by a man with NSA connections and the recipient of the efforts of Operation Paperclip(Nazi) and the OTO could be of any benefit to Black folks.
5. And to say the purpose of life,
is not altruism or collective support and understanding, but to;
"CREATE the emotions and thoughts IN others that We want" (what does that sound like foks???)

As I stated before the Illuminati is an equal opportunity employer, that is why I do not get caught up in the Black- White issue

Brother Natinrm, you are welcome to argue any perspective you want as long as it's it doesn't violate our forum rules. Calling members out of their name is not an acceptable argument here. I must ask you, please refrain for doing so if you wish to remain a member here. Please respect our house rules.

Rule # 1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this Family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned.

Thank you!

Greetings again Bro. Natinr. Let's clarify some things first. This is an "ancient" argument, probably older than everyone on the board times 100. Let's not get into this discussion pretending our Ancients did not sit down, discuss and disagree about the very same thing.

Second, you've asked one question, but your argument is about several different ideas and concepts surrounding the issue of good vs. evil. So let's clarify your arguments first. You seem to be very talented at creating lists, so here goes.

1. Is Good and Evil, only a matter of perspective?
2. Are Good and Evil relative?
3. Is there such as thing as Good and Evil?

Where do we usually learn these ideas and concepts? From Religion right?
If we got started on all the books, scholars and teachers this thread would never end.

“Good and evil of this world of duality are unreal,
are spoken of by words, and exist only in the mind.”
- Bhagavatam, XI, ch. XXII.

In the real world, good and evil are not the exclusive possessions of opposing sides. We are all both good and evil, and this realization is the foundation both of self-knowledge and of reconciliation with those whom we have harmed. - Lawrence M. Hinman (Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Values Institute at the University of San Diego)

"There is only one good, namely knowledge, and only one evil, namely ignorance."
Plato

Your correctly identified the issue in the previous thread Bro. Natinr when you mentioned "helping or hurting" basically this is the action of so-called "Good or Evil." Yet, we cannot examine these terms fairly without mentioning the Mother and Father duality that begot them, which happens to be light/day and darkness/night.

Many of us are "programmed" to choose between two ideals. This is not reality. In reality we usually have more than just two choices. Yet, somehow it makes sense, because we believe ourselves to have a dual nature as well. In truth, we are multidimensional. Just as your list of choices in life is multidimensional, there are several things you can do at any give moment, not just two.

But because we define and "divide" our minds into a duality, just about everything boils down to two choices. Light or dark. Black or White. Good or Evil. Man or Woman. Yet this is all ingrained in the very nature of Man.

What's interesting, is that even right here on this site, many of us will be for one thing one day and fully against it the next. This why I say we have already proven Good and Evil is a matter of perspective.

The toggling and changing of perspective is Human, as we learn, grow and evolve we upgrade our ideas about reality. Good and Evil does not takes this into account.

For the record, most people are "absolute" about some things and unsure about others. I've yet to find anyone who is absolute about everything. But I could be wrong. I was absolutely sure Black folks would never fall for any other political tricks after Bush stole the White House twice. I was absolutely sure everyone was paying close attention to that. I was even sure we would slowly but surely withdraw ourselves from this system entirely instead of putting more stock into it.

“Most human beings have an absolute and infinite capacity for taking things for granted” - Aldous Huxley

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back