Black People : "Golden Country, your face is so red"

ClarKint

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2002
Louisiana
Occupation
Life Coach

I just have to share this with you. I have been carrying the lyrics to song around in my head for 30 years with the idea of setting it to images. I finally found out how to find music on YouTube and LOW and BEHOLD....look what I found.

This is so powerful it brings me to tears just as the lyrics the song have done for all of my adult life.

LISTEN to the timliness and timelessness that the bahaviors of the powers that be have given this song.

POWERFUL
I POSTED THE LINK CUZ I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE IMAGE SHOW N STUFF LIKE DESTEE. BUT I HAVE SO MUCH PASSION AROUND THIS SONG AND THE STATEMENT IT MAKES, I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS.
WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFwLtNLVrQM
Tell me what u think.

Thank You Abena - You are so "TRUE"

I appreciate the way you processed your response to this. I learned from the way you worked through to hear the message and find common ground and also honor where you are. Speaks to one thing that you do know about me: I default to BOTH/AND vs EITHER/OR thinking. I am personally open to any genre that strikes a cord with my core beliefs around how we treat each other, no matter who we are. And YES, I loved the insight around white folks getting in thier own face. I know those were not your exact words, just what I heard.

I appreciate you!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back