Black Poetry : Golden Angel In A Casket-(Tribute To My Grandmother-2002)

Aaliyahmonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2002
The sudden death of my grandmother was a shock to me,
To see her lay in the hospital bed trying to fight to stay strong for the family,
But the lord blessed us, and came down, with three angels by our side,
And spoke to her saying you lived a wonderful and courageous life.

Now that she's resting in peace, her devoted heart and spirit will never be deceased,

She was special, someone who loved life, someone who cared about other people and always came when we needed her help,
No more pain, she has to endure, but waiting at the heavenly gates, while looking down at us,

Saying stay strong, not for yourselves, but the whole family, I'm not gone, I'm still alive, staying strong for you, I'll be in your dreams, forever and always, but one important thing, i'll remain in your hearts, and nothing will stop us from breaking that bond that we have.

Now she's buried with a golden angel in a white and gold casket,
that angel will guide her the strength she will need to stay that special person.

To my grandmother I pray, I pray to god that the lord shall bless you for the things you done to make this family whole, you'll remain in our hearts and won't forget the day, I bless you, I love you and always will miss you.

Aaliyahmonet

September 6, 1937-May 27, 2002:angel1: :heart::

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back