Congo : Gold rush fuels DR Congo's pain

Kwango_Likemba said:
The lives of Congolese people mean nothing! Why taking the time to post about the Congo Brother Panafrica? Nobody condemn the tyrants and murderers of the Congolese hastily to support "Race first".. Nobody cares!

I frequently post news about the Congo, and any other news on Africa that I feel is relevant. Although I do believe race is more important than religion (even ethnicity), I don't excuse blacks who exploit/murder other blacks. Quite the opposite, I view them as traitors to the race...I think they should be brought to justice. It is impossible to built a new kingdom when such people live within it.

Kwango_Likemba said:
The lives of Congolese people mean nothing! Why taking the time to post about the Congo Brother Panafrica? Nobody condemn the tyrants and murderers of the Congolese hastily to support "Race first".. Nobody cares!

Sister Kwango, calm yourself! People care, and some care so much that it wears them out reading about these atrocities... No matter how we cut it, dice it, mince it, African people are doing harsh things to other African people... People who look like you and me are doing terrible things to other people who look like you and me, and I can't take it anymore... I don't give two cents from which ethnic group they come from, we are all AFRICANS, and that is what hurts me to my heart...

We cannot blame the White boys for pulling the trigger... We cannot blame the White boys when we rape our women, and savage each other with the machete, all for some cheap diamonds and gold... That is the western value system, to value material things over human life, and we are picking up the gun and the machete made by the White Man, to savage one another for those material things... We are all victims, sister Kwango - All who are actors in this tragic drama are victims... Can you not see that???

How long will this thing play out in the Kongo??? !00 days or 100 years??? What is needed to stop the carnage??? Should we ship more guns there so that the defenseless are able to shoot and kill their persecutors???? The vicious cycle is kept in order in that way, no??? Do we send Jesse Jackson to mediate this thing - as if he could??? Do we continue to summon the White Man in to work out our difficulties for us???(smile!) Africans MUST work out AFRICAN PROBLEMS regardless who cares, or does not... What can be done, Sister Kwango, to resolve what is going on in the Kongo??? Give us your prescription...

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back