Brother AACOOLDRE : Gold Coin Refined by Fire (Rev 3:18)

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
GOLD COINS REFINED BY FIRE (REV 3:18)

By Andre Austin

The Gold coin talked about in Rev 3:18 may be a reference to a coin used to pay the Ferryman who gave souls a ride in a boat made of pure gold to protect them from the fires of Amenta (underworld) as you go to heaven. Recall Jesus comes to save like Noah Luke 17:26. In the Egyptian heaven your daily course in the sky is within a boat.

The ferryman is called “he who looks backward” apparently because being alone in operating the ferry he must look in both directions” (Ancient Egyptian Literature By Miriam Lichtheim p.35). These eyes had to be healed by Tefnut (lukewarm). Tefnut as a Lion-goddess would protect both of these directions morning (sun eye) evening (moon eye).

So having “salve” is good to have for ointment for the eyes is this proper context.

Recall the first sentence in Rev chapter 3 is lifted from the Egyptian texts.

Many elements in Chapter 3 of revelations resemble The Egyptian Book of the dead rendering an accounting of his earthly acts before a Tribunal presided over by Osiris. “I have given bread to the hungry, water to the thirsty, nor cheated on weights, clothes to naked, a boat to him who had none. Save me, protect me. You will not accuse me before the great God. I’am a man with pure (refine) mouth and pure (refine) heart. Those who see me say, Welcome (The African origin of Civilization By C.A. Diop p. 290). This is similar language of Rev 3:17-21 with the doors opening up and having sepulchral meals from the eye of Amen-Ra. Egyptian souls were forbidden to have a Hot or Cold heart as outlined in Rev 3:14

The meal they get to feats off of is called Tefnut (Maat/right and Truth). Tefnut is spit out at its birth, nicknamed “heat of heaven” or Lukewarm at Rev: 3:15.

In Nelson’s Dictionary of the Bible (1986) states: “ The Lukewarm church at Laodicea, however, needed something greater than eye salve to heal it faltering spiritual vision” Editor Herbert Lockyer p.940

Again like I said in the beginning this good vision by a ferryman is needed and proves the implied boat not mentioned in Chapter 3 of Rev. Additional the first word of Lukewarm is Luke which is associated with healing (Col 4:14). The Egyptians associated Tefnut with healing and putting the eye of Ra in proper place and order

At Karnak, Tefnut formed part of the Great Ennead and was invoked in prayers for the health and wellbeing of the Pharaoh

Tefnut was connected with other leonine goddesses as the Eye of Ra. Lions were associated with the Sun and gold.

Tefnut literally translating as "That Water", the name Tefnut has been linked to the verb 'tfn' meaning 'to spit' and versions of the creation myth say that Ra (or Atum) spat her out and her name was written as a mouth spitting in late texts. It should be no secret that Jesus heals blind people by spiting, ( mark 8: 22-26),in their eyes is straight up Egyptian from the beginning to the end.

Spiting was a popular thing to cure the blind and even had the Roman Emperor Vespasian doing this act to proclaim he was the new serapis (Osiris).

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE BOOK OF KNOWING HOW RA CAME INTO BEING & OVERTHROWING APHOPHIS

(Genesis modeled the clever serpent (Aphohis) after the Egyptian devil Set (Satan) who took the form of Aphophis the enemy of Ra)

These are the words which the Lord of All spake after he came into being.

All the beings which were formed came into being after I myself had come into being.

Many were the forms [taken by the beings] in coming forth from my mouth…

Beings from the beings of children of the beings of their children

I, even I, cohabited with my fist.

I obtained the joys of love with my shadow,

I ejected seed from my own mouth

I evacuated in the form of Shu

I urinated in the form of Tefnut (other creation stories Tefnut is born by spitting out)

My father Nun (watery Abyss) made them rest,

My Eye followed them through long period of times,

They went away from me

After I came into being as the One God,

Three Gods (first Trinity) proceeded from me when I took form on this earth,

Shu & Tefnut rejoiced in the inert waters, in which they were,

They brought back my eye which followed after them (Jesus parody of spiting in eyes to restore eyesight)

After the eye came back, another eye (Moon) was made…

I gave back what it took there from,

I came forth from the plants, (which includes Tree's)

I created every being among them” see From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt By E.A. Wallis Budge p. 434

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
(A). O you eight Chaos-gods, [Noah’s eight] being veritable Chaos-gods, who encircle the sky [In a Boat]with your arms, who gather together sky and earth for Geb, Shy fashioned you in chaos, in the Abyss, in darkness and in gloom, and he allows you to Geb and Nut, while Shu is everlasting and Tefnut is eternity...I am Shu whom Atum fashioned, and this garment of mine is the air (Naked) of life....It is I who make the sky light after darkness, my pleasant color is the air which goes forth after me from the mouth of Atum...I am Everlasting, who fashioned the Chaos-gods, reproduced by the spittle of Atum which issued from his mouth when he used his hand...It is my son who will live, whom I begot in my name. He knows how to nourish him who is in the egg in the womb for me, namely the human beings who came forth from my eye which I sent out while I was alone with Nun in lassitude, and I could find no place on which to stand or sit, when Iunu had not yet been founded that I might dwell in it...Nun said to Atum: Kiss/Eat your daughter Ma'at, put her at your nose, that your heart may live, for she will not be far from you....I am the living one who knits on heads, who makes necks firm, and who nourishes throats. I knit Atum together, I make firm the head of Isis on her neck, I knit together the spine of Khepri for him...

That is my daughter, the living female one, Tefnut,
who shall be with her brother Shu.
Life is his name, Order (Maat) is her name. (the popular term Law & Order)
[At first] I lived with my two children, my little ones,
the one before me, the other behind me.
Life reposed with my daughter Order,
the one within me, the other without me.
I rose over them, but their arms were around me.

- Spell 80, Coffin Texts

Notes:

There can be no dancing around the facts that the serpent told Eve the Tree of knowledge wasn’t death because Tefnut is eternity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Precious metals i.e. gold and silver coin Black Money Business Jobs 3
A Black Poetry : Chocolate gold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
DigitallyBlack Black Money Business Jobs : Investing in Physical Gold and/or Silver Black Money Business Jobs 4
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Flames Of Gold !!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Mugabe at UN stands up to 'Giant Gold Goliath' Donald Trump Zimbabwe 2
Liberty Black People : comb sweet comb Inside Donald’s bling £80million Trump Tower penthouse that’s dripping with gold, ma Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : simone-manuel-addresses-police-brutality-after-winning-olympic-gold Black People Doing Positive Things 0
crwn Black People Politics : Hillary Emails, Gold Dinars and Arab Springs Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : Africa's Deadwood: The gold rush is on in Uganda Uganda 0
Kemetstry Black Positive People : SISTER WINS GOLD AT WORLD SWIM MEET Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Kadijah Black People : Clipper's owner's wife suing his half black/mex gold-digger, V. Stiviano Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Black Sports : 19 Black Olympians Competing For Gold In The 2014 Sochi Olympics Black Sports 4
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Clark Sisters'Pure Gold!" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Education / Schools : Quicksilver React to Gold Black Education / Schools 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Money Business Jobs : Buying a Gold Mine or mineral mine Black Money Business Jobs 1
Zaiyah's House Audio Video Web Conferencing : Esperanza Spalding - Black Gold (OFFICIAL) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : Hearts of Gold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The shine comes off the gold market Black People Open Forum 41
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Earthquakes Turn Water Into Gold Science and Technology 13
rapchild Black Money Business Jobs : GOLD BUSINESS Black Money Business Jobs 12
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Is networking worth it's weight in gold? Black Money Business Jobs 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Fool's Gold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Wizard of Oz: Gold vs Silver AACOOLDRE 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Sports : Serena Williams did the crip walk after winning gold Black Sports 13
Queenie Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Gabrielle Douglas - 2012 Olympic Gold Medal Winner's Hair - It's ALWAYS Something Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 65
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Gold standard = fiat in disguise Black Money Business Jobs 0
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : I am the Black gold of the sun! Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Blue Gold - World Water Wars. (Full Film) Black People Open Forum 12
Amnat77 Black People : Unreported World: Brazil: The Amazon's Gold Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Why Gold Is Money and Dollars Are Not Black People Open Forum 15
Ankhur Black People : Brother Smith Raised BP Fist at 67 Olympics, now must sell gold medal??? Black People Open Forum 6
E Black Money Business Jobs : Cash for Gold??? Black Money Business Jobs 10
T Black Poetry : Gold stuck to his feet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black People : China jerked by fake gold from; FORT KNOX?? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur South Africa : South Africa, all that gold, diamonds and uranium, and economy in the red?? Why South Africa 2
P Black People : Federal Reserve gets caught in secret Gold Swap Deals Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Sell Your Broken Unwanted Gold Black People Open Forum 5
I Black Money Business Jobs : TV "Gold" SCAM ALERT!!!!! Black Money Business Jobs 1
Zulile Black Entertainment : All that Glitters is not Gold teeth Black Entertainment 2
S Black People : gold medalist & outspoken Darfur activist has his visa revoked by the Chinese Black People Open Forum 5
1poetsought Black Poetry : Black Gold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black People : Please buy you some gold!!!!!!!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
I Black People : Gold Grills May Be the Fad of Choice for Some Young People, But Take Heed... Black People Open Forum 0
abdurratln Red-Black-Green and Gold-Baiting/Anti-Islam/Anti-Arabism Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 14
howardtsu Black Poetry : Your Heart of Gold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Niger : Curse of the Black Gold - Oil in the Niger Delta Niger 3
watzinaname Black Poetry : Streets of Gold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
L Black Money Business Jobs : "What's 'Gold' Gotta Do With It?" Black Money Business Jobs 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Amen Came Through the Fire Like Gold Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 46
I Black Sports : Shani Davis:Shani Davis the FIRST black man to win an individual GOLD in the Winter O Black Sports 2