Going On To High School .....I Need Advice.

you'll be fine

I had the same worries and thoughts. It's natural. Anytime going to a new enviroment and atmosphere these things will come up. Trust me, all you're doing is growing. Who wants to stay in that middle school mentality? Once you go to high school you grow, and the same goes for college and careers and all thereafter. You elevate as a person, as a student, as so many things. If you do it right you'll be on top of your game in the end.

One thing I will tell you though, don't get caught up mamita. Adjusting to a new enviroment doesn't mean become someone you are not just to fit in. You will see a lot of people do that. They fall into the wrong crowd and then everything falls apart from there. It's hard to get back on track because the image you portray of yourself is the one that people will hold you to for a long time.

And don't worry about what others think of you. People are gunna have their own opinions and there is nothing we can do about it.

Some people will like you, some won't. No matter how hard you try you can't be everyone's friend. With that said, know who your true friends are, first impressions are misleading sometimes.

Be careful. If you don't know something like directions or anything, ask a teacher or someone else in charge. Some students give you the wrong information just to mess with you.

Boys..while some are sweet, most are not. Don't let them fool you.

Get involved in activities that you like and whatnot. They help your rep and they look good on college apps.

Try your best to stay on top of your school work. Some teachers don't give you a break.

Sometimes the less said is the best said. A lot of newbies run off at the mouth just to be seen and fit in and gain friends but alls you do is make yourself look crazy.

Hey boy wassssup?
lol let me stop clowning
On a serious tip though BE YOURSELF you can never go wrong with that if you do not like who you are or you just want to change always be sure to Love yourself and so will others.As far as work goes.....well,you know what to do keep that head up and study pay looooooooots of attention to your teachers.YOU'LL BE FINE :wink:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back