Black Poetry : GOING OFF

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Apr 14, 2001.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    GOING OFF

Rap plays a crucial role in society feudal goal variety of steps might include //
    A fight in the prelude like gun smoke, fun to choke a cat with an attitude //
    It’s an automatic approach, dramatic like a football coach not even a roach //
    Can nibble on it,. Kibble and bits for a kitty cat, shitty stats got a gold broach //
    Inherit a rap merit more complex than hardcore sex pages soar from the next text //
    Stimulate bring satisfaction elevate sling the action cruise smooth in my Lex //
    MADD cats try to elude the feud between whack and fact mean and don’t know //
    how to act but somehow lack the verbal capacity to be nasty yeah DAWG I flow //
    Like waters of Kalamazoo, slaughters crew like slain cattle when in vain battle //
    Dream fabrication cause extreme imagination in a keen situation nerves rattle //
    Words saddle thoughts as herds of MC’S getting caught even birds try to assault this //
    MADD they’re quite a few who don’t respect you, should correct by a slew and twist //
    Heads, pissed off and misled like General Custer’s men, criminal buster can’t win at all //
    When his stats fall, my rhymes fruity like a phat booty call, that’s duty yall a cutie don’t stall //
    Like Hootie and the Blowfish I flow ish feed it to those that need it seed it in the earth //
    Attribute wild outburst to the style I disperse my verse in a love sequence a scrub’s birth //
    Don’t make sense calculate my maneuver and devastate my computer on my turf //
    MADD these dummies don’t act their age belong in the newspaper on the funnies page //
    Yeah DAWG never on stage fight this situation with slight duration I adapt to rage //
    Quickly rap and amaze sickly MADD you so in depth like the WWF on the block //
    Looking wonder what the ROCK got cooking probably the smack down plot //
    On a whack clown, cats on linger trips, my fingertips there lies the answer //
    MADD we oppose crap equally, rap legally, slap cats frequently about rhyme cancer //
    Achieve goals, leave souls dangling in the wind like chimes when we blend rhymes //
    Like cook recipes better book these reservations, shook with preservations on crimes //

MADDRAPPER PEACE

2. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Well,Madd!

Definately feeling this. You got a rap merit fa sho. Definately need one of those especially out on da screets,ya know!I've heard some people freestyle Madd,but none as good as you. On the real,only people like Big Pun I heard freestyle and people in da basement or in the underground I've heard cat's spit something phat. SO you need to come out on the real,no joke.Start on the underground freestylin on the streets or you know whateva. Do you eva have freestylin sessions? I'm just wonderin,because you be droppin something heavy. You know everybody compliments you but you really have a talent. And I would love it if you shared it with the rest of the world someday on the real. You could encourage a lot of people and cats with your lyrics cuz they bomb,they MADD,and they powerful.That's on the real.I'd be the first to run out and buy your cd,no doubt.You have a lot of good spoken words. I appreciate that.I know good rap when I hear it.And your stuff wouldn't just be for the a certain crowd cuz everybody would love it.Just givin you some ideas. I really mean it this time.YOu got MADD Skill and everybody be like whoa once they hear you from MD. LOL,I mean for realz. You come real and you can bring a message with out every word being a cuss word.You real fresh.I mean this is just something to think about. Although I can feel a lot of rappers out there. A lot of the stuff is da same ya know. You got yo own flava and style you creative and FRESH basically. I could see you comin and bringin some new flava something fresh to the table and turnin hip hop around. I'm being very serious with you. Have you thought about that. And as well as skill,you got dope game too. You got vivrant technique,you thugged out fa sho but you clean. I've never seen you before,but you sound to me that you got a clean touched up positive image,you got yo gear but it's pretty yo don't look raggedy. That's the type cat I'd like to see shine in the music industry. I could see you collabin with folks good artist tymbalyn and everything. They'd be sure to make sure you work with all the bomb producers man you be with dogchild. You just tyte like that. You could work a gig like that.I'm sorry this is long but you deep dawg,you real deep and positive you be like a llcoolj or sumptin on da real though you got unique flava imagery the whole bit. I'd really like to see you fly with this bro. Just some food for thought on the real.You're the type rapper I wouldn't mind makin beats with ya know like singin and stuff cuz you really got good material. So just keep doing what you doing. I'm going to be telling folks about you. I'm goin be a I know this rapper and he off da hook,here's the website check out his rythmes cuz they phat. Yep,that's what I'm going to do. You be flowin!
    Lil sis (ALAWAYS WATCHIN,KEEP SHININ)
    Desert Storm

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    IN MADDNESS FREESTYLE YA BUTT OFF
    MAN I FEEL YA BIG TYME BRUTHA

4. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    peep

ha! ha! desert baby that was some serious script you love doing that

yeah rich thanks for peeping glad yall feeling this here

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    MADD ... i love it when you "GO OFF"

do that thang Bruh Man!

:heart:

Destee

6. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    pEEP

DESTEE THANKS FOR THE COMMENT WAITING FOR THAT FROM YOU FOR REAL

7. Desert Storm

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Naw!,I'm serious MADD,

You know that!,I'm for real,It's not that I just love doing that! You got tyte flow I'm serious. You should really go somewhere with that.
    Always and sincerely,
    Desert Storm

8. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    peep

desert storm you're true girlfriend for real

9. Desert Storm

United States
    Ratings: