Godsmantru

didn't brother tru prophesy that the world would end mid july?
giving that be the case i suggest that we all table this discussion until august.

Whew lawd! I am feeling better all the time. Quite normal I am brother. No ray guns, no sci fi language. No doomsday prophecy.. Oh hell. I am a TOTAL BORE!!!!!! :qqb001:

GROK this!!!...So what, the clear person got banned...happens to everybody somewhere in life. It done even happened to me and you could be next.

My point is that Godsmantru's banishment was unnecessary because he said nothing even remotely as offensive as some of the gems others have hurled up in here. For instance, not too long ago, one of the moderators felt compelled to open a thread to discuss some of the more outrageous comments popping up here about killing white people. But ... nobody got banned. Not even when you responded with this tirade:

I don't know about yall...but I was happy as a bee in honey when I saw the Titanic go down with all those white people on it. That's one of my favorite movies! I also get happy when I watch those world war II movies too. Personally speaking, I just can't see myself leaving this life without at least taking a few of them with me. It may not make up for the 100's of millions of us that have been killed and are still being killed everyday by them through their system of aids, germ warfare, prison and outright genocide on the globe, but every little bit helps. Sure, it may not be right but it darn sure makes it even. Besides, when one is filled with anger, the pain of injustice, miseducation and fear...one has a tendency to turn that fear, that anger and that pain inwards instead of outwards as it rightfully belongs. Personally I'd prefer to see it turned out from our people instead of in on our people as it presently is.

Words. Words are powerful, and dangerous, and not to be thrown around lightly. It is inconsistent at best, and hypocritical at worst, to ban someone like Godsmantru while not banning someone who openly encourages violence as you did.

Destee.com needs a sixth forum rule, one banning explicit threats of violence. That would not just add some sense of justice to the banning of Godsmantru. It would also protect the moderators against litigation in case, at some time in the future, some unbalanced fool being tried for murder uses as his defense that Keita said killing up the white folks was a good idea.

Why are you so worried

My point is that Godsmantru's banishment was unnecessary because he said nothing even remotely as offensive as some of the gems others have hurled up in here. For instance, not too long ago, one of the moderators felt compelled to open a thread to discuss some of the more outrageous comments popping up here about killing white people. But ... nobody got banned. Not even when you responded with this tirade:

Words. Words are powerful, and dangerous, and not to be thrown around lightly. It is inconsistent at best, and hypocritical at worst, to ban someone like Godsmantru while not banning someone who openly encourages violence as you did.

Destee.com needs a sixth forum rule, one banning explicit threats of violence. That would not just add some sense of justice to the banning of Godsmantru. It would also protect the moderators against litigation in case, at some time in the future, some unbalanced fool being tried for murder uses as his defense that Keita said killing up the white folks was a good idea.

About whether White folks are banned fron here or not? As for your argument about Keita or myself for that matter causing some unbalanced fool to do something? Get a grip. Stop whining and griping about your good buddies. Caucasians. SMH. Why dont you find out where godsmantru is and go to his neonazi site and befriend folks there. One other thing, People who believe in sci fi peograms and languages need not speak about DERANGED souls. Finally, go back and read my posts where I said what I think should happen to White folks. I said it and I stand by it. On the subject of litigation, well one thing is fro sure, people here would be S.O.L. if they were depending on people who threaten to take their bird turd 10 a month from the site! How small and PETTY!

Kiss My Black Mule House Kneegrow!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back