Black Spirituality Religion : God's Prescription For A Sound Mind!!

visioneiwom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 27, 2006
GOD'S PRESCRIPTION FOR A SOUND MIND!!

As you begin to claim your mind back from the enemy, he will not want to give up the place that he has had. You will have to do battle with his lies and confusion. Your first step is to declare out loud that you will not allow any outside force to do your thinking-no man and no spirit. There are spiritual laws that demons must obey. They cannot stay where a man wills them not to stay. Your power is in the Name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus, and the Word of God. Ask God to give you discernment of the lies of the devil. Think about what you are thinking about. As you recognize a lie to your mind, always defend yourself out loud. That means speaking to Satan and the evil forces out loud, binding them in the Name of Jesus, and forbidding them to lie to you and to use your mind. When you catch a lie to your mind, use this prescription regularly-and you will regain peace, your memory, restful nights, and the ability to concentrate and comprehend. You are in a battle-you are not alone-for all of God's people fight this same fight (Ephesians 6:12). Make up your mind not to give up! According to Colossians 3:2, set your mind on things above and keep it set! As you begin this battle, it will seem worse than ever. The reason is that the demonic powers are fighting to keep their place in your mind (and in your thinking). Call upon God's grace in the Name of Jesus, and He will give you the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome every evil tendency fully. Remember, regaining your mind is a process. We all fail at one time or another. God knows our weakness; that is why He gave us I John 1:9. Just ask for forgiveness and see the Blood of Jesus washing away your sin. Don't give up! Continue claiming what belongs to you (your mind and your thinking belong to you), and Jesus will help you overcome. II Timothy 1:7 says, "For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind!"

When You Hear A Lie Going Through Your Mind, Say Out Loud:
II Corinthians 10:5 "Satan, you are a liar. I will not receive (or believe) your lie in the Name of Jesus."
I John 4:4 "I remind you that it is written, 'He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world.' I command you to bow your knee to the Name of Jesus and leave me." (Now you have pulled the lie out-just as you pull a weed out of the ground. An empty hole remains where the weed was, and you will need to fill the space you cast the lie out of with Scripture.)
Philippians 4:8 Begin to think on the Word or begin to sing a praise song to God. Make a conscious effort to fill your mind with good, pure, wholesome, and lovely thoughts.

Taken from http://www.**************/projects/hfth/soundmind.html

As you begin to claim your mind back from the enemy, he will not want to give up the place that he has had. You will have to do battle with his lies and confusion. Your first step is to declare out loud that you will not allow any outside force to do your thinking-no man and no spirit. There are spiritual laws that demons must obey. They cannot stay where a man wills them not to stay. Your power is in the Name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus, and the Word of God. Ask God to give you discernment of the lies of the devil. Think about what you are thinking about. As you recognize a lie to your mind, always defend yourself out loud. That means speaking to Satan and the evil forces out loud, binding them in the Name of Jesus, and forbidding them to lie to you and to use your mind. When you catch a lie to your mind, use this prescription regularly-and you will regain peace, your memory, restful nights, and the ability to concentrate and comprehend. You are in a battle-you are not alone-for all of God's people fight this same fight (Ephesians 6:12). Make up your mind not to give up! According to Colossians 3:2, set your mind on things above and keep it set! As you begin this battle, it will seem worse than ever. The reason is that the demonic powers are fighting to keep their place in your mind (and in your thinking). Call upon God's grace in the Name of Jesus, and He will give you the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome every evil tendency fully. Remember, regaining your mind is a process. We all fail at one time or another. God knows our weakness; that is why He gave us I John 1:9. Just ask for forgiveness and see the Blood of Jesus washing away your sin. Don't give up! Continue claiming what belongs to you (your mind and your thinking belong to you), and Jesus will help you overcome. II Timothy 1:7 says, "For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind!"

When You Hear A Lie Going Through Your Mind, Say Out Loud:
II Corinthians 10:5 "Satan, you are a liar. I will not receive (or believe) your lie in the Name of Jesus."
I John 4:4 "I remind you that it is written, 'He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world.' I command you to bow your knee to the Name of Jesus and leave me." (Now you have pulled the lie out-just as you pull a weed out of the ground. An empty hole remains where the weed was, and you will need to fill the space you cast the lie out of with Scripture.)
Philippians 4:8 Begin to think on the Word or begin to sing a praise song to God. Make a conscious effort to fill your mind with good, pure, wholesome, and lovely thoughts.

Taken from http://www.***************/projects/hfth/soundmind.html

Thank you very much for sharing this!

Yes, there is POWER in the name of Jesus!

As you begin to claim your mind back from the enemy, he will not want to give up the place that he has had. You will have to do battle with his lies and confusion.

So very true. However, this is a part of what we should rejoice in, because we know our healing has begun once we have gained faith to the One who died for our sins, and belief to the One who was resurrected from the dead to life eternal. The adversary knows one more has broken free of the bondage of sin, and wants to try to get you back just so death will be your end, rather than the Life the Father has promised to all His faithful and believing.

We just need to keep strong in our King, and the Most High will be with us, always.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back