Black Spirituality Religion : Gods first born

Lol ur guy could be right but there are many others. But that would be a never ending debate ohhh except for one I found it's very short and very interesting from both point of views. PLEASE take a look at this http://www.debate.org/debates/The-New-Testament-is-not-a-reliable-historical-document/1/
And I'm still reading the 90 page link u sent me
And as far as Jasher you really don't see any logic to it or is it just because someone of high importance don't agree with it? I believe that every book has some truth to it. I'm not completely against the New Testament. I'm not saying that Jesus isn't real but as far as for our salvation I believe the creator is who we need. He is a jealous God so why would he put someone son or not to have people worship him instead. God has stated more than enough the he himself is our SAVIOUR and yes u will put the scripture for it but you already know which ones they would be

Okay Learning the way, I will take a close look at the link. It is a wash, debate after debate, at some point we must make up our own minds.

And we must admit, this didn't start yesterday, but way, way back in the day, and since then, there are those, like me and you that have been interested in the truth. It is these ones that you call of high importance that have gone before us... Men very much seek and desire the truth, down through the ages ... I hope you agree with all that, lol. According to my sources, the book of Jasher was lost and never found ... you did see biblical reference to the book, didn't you? If you did not, go back and read the post, its there.

If God is jealous, and his word says he is, we'd better get it right, either Jesus did for our sins or he didn't; either we believe that at the end of the day, or we do not.

Lol ur guy could be right but there are many others. But that would be a never ending debate ohhh except for one I found it's very short and very interesting from both point of views. PLEASE take a look at this http://www.debate.org/debates/The-New-Testament-is-not-a-reliable-historical-document/1/
And I'm still reading the 90 page link u sent me
And as far as Jasher you really don't see any logic to it or is it just because someone of high importance don't agree with it? I believe that every book has some truth to it. I'm not completely against the New Testament. I'm not saying that Jesus isn't real but as far as for our salvation I believe the creator is who we need. He is a jealous God so why would he put someone son or not to have people worship him instead. God has stated more than enough the he himself is our SAVIOUR and yes u will put the scripture for it but you already know which ones they would be

The biggest problem in that debate centered around the genealogies of Luke and Matthew. I simply went to the same source I gave you earlier and find sufficient evidence to stand in for the debater that gave up, lol:

Another explanation is that Matthew is tracing the primary lineage while Luke is taking into account the occurrences of “levirate marriage.” If a man died without having any sons, it was tradition for the man's brother to marry his wife and have a son who would carry on the man's name. While possible, this view is unlikely as every generation from David to Jesus would have had a “levirate marriage” in order to account for the differences in every generation. This is highly unlikely.

With these concepts in view, most conservative Bible scholars assume Luke is recording Mary’s genealogy and Matthew is recording Joseph’s. Matthew is following the line of Joseph (Jesus’ legal father), through David’s son Solomon, while Luke is following the line of Mary (Jesus’ blood relative), though David’s son Nathan. There was no Greek word for “son-in-law,” and Joseph would have been considered a son of Heli through marrying Heli's daughter Mary. Through either line, Jesus is a descendant of David and therefore eligible to be the Messiah. Tracing a genealogy through the mother’s side is unusual, but so was the virgin birth. Luke’s explanation is that Jesus was the son of Joseph, “so it was thought” (Luke 3:23).

If you don't mind Learning the way, I am all too familiar with these debates and have a few on record on this Site myself ...

The biggest problem in that debate centered around the genealogies of Luke and Matthew. I simply went to the same source I gave you earlier and find sufficient evidence to stand in for the debater that gave up, lol:

Another explanation is that Matthew is tracing the primary lineage while Luke is taking into account the occurrences of “levirate marriage.” If a man died without having any sons, it was tradition for the man's brother to marry his wife and have a son who would carry on the man's name. While possible, this view is unlikely as every generation from David to Jesus would have had a “levirate marriage” in order to account for the differences in every generation. This is highly unlikely.

With these concepts in view, most conservative Bible scholars assume Luke is recording Mary’s genealogy and Matthew is recording Joseph’s. Matthew is following the line of Joseph (Jesus’ legal father), through David’s son Solomon, while Luke is following the line of Mary (Jesus’ blood relative), though David’s son Nathan. There was no Greek word for “son-in-law,” and Joseph would have been considered a son of Heli through marrying Heli's daughter Mary. Through either line, Jesus is a descendant of David and therefore eligible to be the Messiah. Tracing a genealogy through the mother’s side is unusual, but so was the virgin birth. Luke’s explanation is that Jesus was the son of Joseph, “so it was thought” (Luke 3:23).

If you don't mind Learning the way, I am all too familiar with these debates and have a few on record on this Site myself ...

Well I have to say your break down makes sense. How do I find your debates?

I agree with you on that. Who's to say its wrong to believe in just the creator?

I'm not understanding exactly what it is you are agreeing with me on, I've said so much ... Please be specific, quote my post, if you don't mind.

To answer that question though:

Who's to say its wrong to believe in just the creator?

The Creator will have the final say, don't you think, one way or the other?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back