Black Spirituality Religion : Gods first born

LMagere,

Please provide substantial evidence in support of the following assertions, Jesus isn't contain in the Old Testament; and that biblical history is false.

I’m not the one making extraordinary clams or justifying immoral acts as good and wonderful this. The bible is with no evidence to support them. The lack of evidence and the absurdities of the stories makes me believe they are myth.

Snakes don't talk as far as I know, you may know better
No evidence of a global flood
No evidence of a mass migration of the Israelites from Egypt.
You would think that the death of all first bones would have the Egyptians talking and writing about but.... not a word????
What kind of man is god choosing who would offer his daughters up for rape? That’s the best he could find???
And the list goes on.

At best the new testament is a compilation of writings writing 30 years after Jesus is thought to have died and over the years was copied by hand (an unreliable method).

If a person you saw dead yesterday is alive today, what is more likely? The laws of physics have temporally been suspended in their favor, or that you are gravely mistaken? Extraordinary clams require extraordinary evidence.

Rising from the dead
Walking on water
Human sacrifice for the forgiveness of your sins
Virgin birth

"I can pay your debts, even serve your time in jail, but, I can’t make you washed clean. You have to take responsibility for your sins".

Wait, wait a minute:) ... you are through going back and forth on the Jesus issue, lol. Okay, I did figure out what you meant by agreeing with me, you posted twice I noticed, and you quoted the post, thank you.

And how do you get away with dropping the Jesus concept without explaining, lol. Are you saying we wasted all this time, for what purpose? But I'm going to let you drop it, Learning the way, just keep searching, okay sister.

Do I mind moving on to the next question, about the 12 twelves? Not really, but I've written a book, here it is:
41IQ%2BoSriZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

You need to get a copy and read it, if you don't mind, lol. Not only do I cover the 12 twelve tribes, but a lot more ... here's the link to the book: www.clydecoger.com

Are we still in need of the viewing my debates? I really think you should slow down a bit, Learning the way, we are covering much ground here, but are you digesting all of this material, or, are you just fishing for information?

Hey I'm back. And back to the Jesus concept.
One GOD

Deut.
4:35 Unto thee it was showed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

4:39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.
6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

2 Samuel

7:22 Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

1 kings

8:60 That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.

2 Kings

5:15 And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.

19:15 And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubim, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

Nehemiah

9:6 Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Psalms

18:31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

86:10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Isaiah

37:16 O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

37:20 Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.

43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
mself by the name of Israel.

44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

44:7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Hosea

13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Joel

2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Zechariah

14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Mark

12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

12:31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

12:32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

John

17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Romans

3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through

So I'm new to this site. This journey is also new to me as well. I have a lot of unanswered questions and thought this would be a good place to start to get some answers.

God states more than once that isreal is his first born so where does that put Jesus?? I had someone bring this to my attention and began to make me think. Any thoughts??

Exodus 4:22
Jeremiah 31:9

What does Israel, a nation, have to do with Jesus, the son in human form of God? What kind of comparison is this? :huh:

No evidence of a global flood

And yet pretty much EVERY religion has a story about a global flood.... even non-Western religions.

Extraordinary clams require extraordinary evidence.
Or they require extraordinary Faith.

Virgin birth

While unusual, virgin birth is a scientific FACT. Think about it this way (you really should have taken more than one course in biology!): Sperm are mobile. They swim. They even compete with each other to get to the "egg" first. Some are so aggressive, so focused on reaching that egg, that it is not necessary for the male penis to penetrate the female vagina. Should a male's aroused penis come in "close" contact with an excited female's vagina (not penetrate, just kinda laying on the female's vulva, whateva - keeping it clean!), sperm can "swim" into the vagina and fertilize the egg. While this is rare, it has happened numerous times throughout history.

Although in Mary's case, there was no sperm involved. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back