Black Hebrew Israelites : Gods first born

Discussion in 'Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group' started by Learning the way, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Learning the way

Learning the way Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    So I'm new to this site. This journey is also new to me as well. I have a lot of unanswered questions and thought this would be a good place to start to get some answers.

God states more than once that isreal is his first born so where does that put Jesus?? I had someone being this to my attention and began to make me think. Any thoughts??

Exodus 4:22
    Jeremiah 31:9

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Hello, welcome to the site! I hope you make many new friends, and find all the answers for your journey with the King! Blessings!

Israel is indeed the Father's first born of the earth, and the Son is His first and Only begotten of the Spirit.

Born and Begotten are different, to start. To be begotten is of your father(Most High), while being born is of your mother(the earth).

And, Israel is of the earth so long as they are in the body, while the Son is of the Spirit [of the Father].

I hope I didn't confuse too much! Welcome again!

3. Learning the way

Learning the way Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you for replying. I've been reading the Old Testament. Years ago I would only read the New Testament. I don't know if you have heard of the book of Jasher or the lost books of Adam and Eve and after reading them its hard to believe or follow the New Testament.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Welcome to Destee.com Learning the way, here's a link to the Front Porch in case you'd like to formally introduce yourself to the Community:

At the top right hand side, click where it says: Post New Thread.
    http://destee.com/index.php?forums/the-front-porch.11/

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

You should definitely believe and follow the words of the New Testament. It's truth. Some of those "lost" books were actually placed out there to cause confusion; seek the Father so you know which are His truth. I've read them all, actually, so I know they don't all agree.

6. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    Jesus is one of the sons of God...the only BEGOTTEN one.

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare
    children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Learning the way

Learning the way,

Technically, you've asked questions in a specified Study Group Forum, which precludes others from risking the possibility of confusing the Thread. We must or should allow those adherents to answer first. I know of at least two(2) that follow the Group. However, it may be awhile before the one active participant returns and addresses the questions you've asked:

Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group
    http://destee.com/index.php?forums/black-hebrew-israelites-study-group.71/

8. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    Jesus was the one that adopted us...Israel. We are the first born of this earth, when He returns, then all the other nations will be adopted. Unless they begin to serve God now, then they become Israel because they accept what Jesus has said. Jesus was here from the very beginning.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Thank you rapunzal24 for providing a clear and precise answer to Learning the way's question. I was holding back for you sister, lol, I was about to jump in there.:)

10. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    I have no problems with people "jumping in". Hebrew Israelite is just a title, nothing special. I am not offended when others respond, if it bothers me...I just don't respond. I have to remember that I am not the owner of this site though, and special rules have been put into place because of disruption. I have to admit that the only reason I responded was because you pointed out that there were only two active members, and due to the rules of the forum, only people who practice this belief system should respond. Food for thought. Thanks.