Nation of Gods and Earths : Gods and Earths......

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Bootzey, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I understand why you refer to the men of the Nation of Gods and Earths as Gods. They are the Supreme beings. But why do you refer to the women as Earths and not goddesses? Are women less of a Supreme being than the men? I don't mean to be incendiary.

Peace

2. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

You'll have to first explain to me what a Goddess is. Second, what is a supreme being?

Peace

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    Supreme Being - one for whom there is no equal, a deity

Goddess - female deity

4. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

If we're going to go with your definition of supreme being, then it's self explanatory. The black man is God and God is the supreme being. He has no equal. God is 1 and 1 is first. Everything else comes from the 1 including the black woman. 1 is the foundation of any numerical or order system. 1 is not any "better" than other numbers, it simply defines the foundation.

In Allah's Nation we teach that the Sun is symbolic to the black man because the Sun is the foundation of a system (in astronomy the sun - which is a star - is the foundation of a solar system). Likewise the Earth is the only planet in the solar system that gives birth to life as we know it. The material from which the Earth is made comes from the Sun. The Sun has it's function and the Earth has it's function. They are not the same yet collectively these two heavenly bodies work together to manifest the reality of the supreme being in conscious form.

Goddess is not a word that translates well into our perspective. Why? Because if you understand the above then it should be clear that what we teach is the black man is God and God is 1. The suffix es or ess implies gender for a specific classification. This doesn't work when we consider the black man is God. There is no Maness to go with Man, there is no Suness to go with Sun, there is no Kingess to go with King, and there is no Fatheress to go with Father. Consequently there is no gender suffix for Earth, Queen Mother, or Woman. They are feminine in nature and nothing else is needed to designate their gender. One can only speculate but I will state that this is the reason why the word Goddess doesn't appear anywhere in our curriculum.

Peace
    Precise

5. Neb Akhu Ra

Neb Akhu Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    HTP!

The base of the Nation of Gods and Earths is the science of Islam. In said science there is one deity, which is called Allah. 'Goddess' is a term which is associated with polytheism and is therefore out of the NGE curriculum. Also, when we state the blackman is god Allah, this means he is the embodiment of the All, which is inclusive of the blackness from which he birthed himself. Only one being can be the All, and all else which exists in nature is a form or variation of the species which he unites within himself. When we look from a scientific point the blackwoman isn't a goddess, but is actually a creation which is why she is associated in the Supreme Mathmatics with the numbers 2 and 6.Even numbers are the numbers of creation and created things. From a genetic standpoint male contains male and female, x and y chromosomes, while a female contains only x. This clearly points out who is the origin of all.

Females as a seperate 'sex' were not a part of original creation, but a development which came later in our story. This happened when the moon was removed from earth. Before said time all beings were hermaphroditic, and reproduced asexually, as we put in the quran 'grew as a growth from the earth.' With the deportation of the moon, the people said knowledge were exiled on the part which became moon. We then had to devise a new way to reproduce, which caused us to make women.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    science?

one love
    khasm

7. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    Sounds suspiciously like the Christian idea that woman was created from man's rib. mysogenistic, maybe?

8. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

First and foremost who are you? Second, do you have any kind of affiliation with Allah's Nation?

Peace

9. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    31. Then what happened?

10. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +764
    Peace,

I've given this more than enough time for a response. None yet so I'll do what I do. A good amount of this sounds like religious nonsense. You imply that you're a part of my nation yet your ways are very much like that of an 85er.

"Also, when we state the blackman is god Allah, this means he is the embodiment of the All, which is inclusive of the blackness from which he birthed himself."

I beg your pardon? Allah is the foundation of all. Allah is not all. Pretty soon you'll be saying God is devil.

"Females as a seperate 'sex' were not a part of original creation, but a development which came later in our story. This happened when the moon was removed from earth. Before said time all beings were hermaphroditic, and reproduced asexually, as we put in the quran 'grew as a growth from the earth.' With the deportation of the moon, the people said knowledge were exiled on the part which became moon. We then had to devise a new way to reproduce, which caused us to make women."

Original creation? Come on bruh, Wisdom is a principle of Supreme Mathematics and if you in tune with what we teach then you know that Supreme Mathematics has always existed.

Now you talking about the deportation of the moon yet you ain't expound on any of that. Is this how you build with people who don't know nadda about that plus lesson? Allegory or actual fact? Show and prove the deportation of the moon.

Here's what I'll say to the general public. If some cat come at you on some I'm in the NGE type stuff there are certain things you look for.

Do they come in peace? We speak English unless we're speaking to an audience who speaks another language.

Do they come in the name of Allah, Earth, Shabazz ,or they got some other name from some other said nation?

Has said person ever been seen or heard before? Mystery gods and spooks come and go, sometimes in a fine mist that the naked eye can hardly detect but the true and living God is seen and heard everywhere.

I can say with complete confidence that Mr. Ra would have gotten bombed had he stepped in a physical cipher of Gods and Earths the way he did here. People seem to think we a joke and can front like they bout it on the internet and ain't gonna get called on it. Well not around me.

Peace
    Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gods and earths youtube

2. religious system women are earths men are gods