Black Spirituality Religion : Godliness/Consciousness experiences....

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, Jun 19, 2008.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    maybe some of you go through this as well.....I am of the opinion that once you are aware of your consciousness/Godliness your aura changes....your vibrations are higher and because of this your frequencies change.....my reason for saying this is because for years I have found more and more people just staring at me....and when I look at them they continue to do so....it seems the more I get into spirituality/consciousness the more this happens....and it seems to increase every year....this happnes all day everyday.....any of the brilliant minds of destee experience these things?

humbly await your replies....

2. AgAbus

AgAbus Well-Known Member MEMBER

College Student
    Ratings:
    +5
    The more that you become God's example of Righteousness, Uprightness and Depth-HIS 'plumbline' Amos 7:7-9, then when you're around people or you are in the midst of people they recognize that there is a 'rightness' about you that 'shows' them the lack of that same thing in their own lives. As you press deeper in God you're being purified and purged...and so you can't help it when people come across you they stare...they recognize that there is something on you but most importantly they recognize that there is something in you that they themselves don't have at the time. Its a good thing that this is happening to you...stay in that place/process. Its beautiful!:em2900:

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Brother, you explained it all. What's left for treatment ecept experiences. right? It is a similiar lesson that attempted to be taught in the Bible and which I can the "Jesus Effect." Very much gnostic.

Hey, Bro. George, you thought I forgot about you. Hit me up.

Blackbird

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Yes, Br GM...

this happens.

when I went to New Orleans it was even stronger .......

people were coming up to me.... talking.. telling me their stories...

just recently I was on the bus and this girl get on ... she start talkin bout how they gon take her baby and she like "ur a mom" can u help me..

only thing was didn't know the chick... i weigh bout 105 wet with no indicators that I have had a child..... i'm use to it so it doesn't surprise me..

but u know me i told her... "well maybe if u didn't do drugs when u was pregnant..."...

I just knew....

it's tough to get use to especially when u constantly have to remind urself not to think with jealousy, envy and ego...

I'm certain one day my thinking will be all natural and I won't have these thoughts...

but I could tell u some crazy experiences.....

stay up Br GM

5. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

Hotep Miss Lady.....trust me I feel you on this....I am used to it the only thing I am NOT used to is reminding myself not to think jealousy, envy, ego etc just like you said....my son thinks its so funny because everytime he is with me and we are out somewhere somebody finds a way to start a conversation with me....he gets a kick out of that because he says his friends are all scared of me because I am "mean looking".....I have to remind myself to understand that these are kids and they just see a powerful, strong, conscious, and aware KING and dont really know how to express this.....I could tell you some experiences as well trust me LOL

6. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    All the time especially when I let my beard grow out.

But most of them don’t like what I have to say, even when I show it to them in the books they continue to turn away and deny the writings themselves.

7. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    that's real talk.... and it's frustrating when u tryin to understand as well as do whatever it is to do that is required...

even on the flip .. as a woman I am very perceptive... my heart of hearts and my sincerest intuition never has failed me..

so even when the person talking with me has an intent of malice I sense it really deeply....... i don't submit to fear tho...

I "kill em wit kindness" if u will.....

most people that approach .... they need something... if u master figuring what it truly is regardless of the words that flow from they mouth it is settleing....

the search for understanding will never cease, however, the need for others' to understand u will also cease... (this is where I remind myself that acceptance of others is not required)

I am almost to the point where I am fully into "me" ....

I have united with my truest intent ...

what I think is the toughest about being a female tho is mastering emotions...

but it's like I can master that just by drawin off bdsm ...

it's funny how u can connect the dots and draw what u need right off what u comprehend when u analyze what u read.....

hotep brother and may ur child be most bless'd!!

One Love!