Chief Elder Osiris : goddess Isis/Auset

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph my Beloved destee And all Moderators On destee:

beloved, it has been brought to my attention that goddess isis/Auset has been banned from posting on destee.

beloved, since I am the Master teacher Of goddess isis, I need to know if one of my students has been insubordinate to your rules in any way, because I know I teach against such a behavior and the information she share is that of my teaching, which I remain Devoutly confident with.

I, when Learned about this conflict between you and goddess Isis, I thought Long and decisive about what had been given to me by Isis, but I am one that need to have the full picture before I can determine whether the Picture is to my liking or not, so I am asking of you, to give me from your point of view that which caused you to take such drastic action against one of my students, I will be pleased if you give me the reason for your action so that I can be able to See the complete picture that cause this episode to take place between you and Goddess isis.

Beloved, it is my desire that you and goddess Isis can come to a mere understanding that would be Mutual to both parties involved, but not until I hear from you will I know the whole story that produce the Picture I see unfolded before me.

I wait on your reply Beloved

Hotel
Osiris
Chief elder

Our Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... no one else could get a response from me, about this, but you. I have the highest regard and respect for you, and because of that, i will attempt to recap what has taken place over the past few months.

Sister Goddess has received a few warnings, regarding our rules already. Each time she had to be warned, she acted like she was slow to understand, asking all sorts of questions. No matter, we obliged her. She would then go on to voice her dislike of the rule, or us speaking to her about it. She even resorted to what appeared to be retaliation, by posting lots of thread titles, calling un-named folk, hypocrites, and jezebels, and such, that just happened to come after she received a warning. She even challenged the authority of the Moderators and Administrators to even speak to her about such things, demanding to know which of the TEAM Members felt this way, as though the one bringing her the warning, was not sufficient. She even went as far as to say she'd keep breaking the rule, and we could just fix it, after each time she did it. Of course we let her know that this was not acceptable and that we would not be babysitting her, holding her hand, or continually talking to her about the Spirit and peace, adherence to our rules, in this community.

04/18/07 - Sister Goddess warned about rules by me

05/25/07 - Sister Goddess warned about the same thing by Sister Purple

08/10/07 - Sister Goddess warned yet again, about the same by Sister Purple - it is this thread where she suggests we remove her violations

09/16/07 - Sister Goddess was warned about a different / new violation by Brother MenNefer

09/17/07 - Sister Goddess challenging Management, Sister Purple and Brother MenNefer - requiring Sister Purple to be more forceful in issuing a warning, than she ever has been, in the all years she's been here.

All of the above, are surrounded by other threads by Sister Goddess, talking of hypocrites, jezebels, and other ugly things you'd call someone you were angry with. Sister Purple and i actually discussed this, because it was so blatant, and surprising. We never spoke to Sister Goddess about this, let her have her way, because she wasn't actually calling our names, but we saw it. Basically a temper tantrum of sorts, letting us know that she didn't appreciate being corrected.

Sister Goddess carries on here, as though this is her own personal pulpit. She posts thread on top of thread on top of thread, that get zero responses, yet she continues to do this. By doing this, she overwhelms the home page, and all other titles, possibly discouraging folk from even joining us, as it appears we are the words she says ... since her threads oftentimes outnumber all others, combined.

I've invited guest speakers to join us, and after sending the email, i kinda cringed remembering that they'd visit us for the first time, and see her (negative) thread titles, monopolizing the page. It just doesn't paint a pretty picture of us, it doesn't paint the truth. We have much wisdom inside this community, we are fair and equitable to our Members, we have great discussions, debates, information, and i truly believe reading her posts and titles, keep people from joining or wanting to be a part. Not all people, but some, and that is not acceptable.

Even Members have come to me, suggesting the same. This was a couple of months ago, and i brushed it off, because i wasn't feeling that in my Spirit, but as time has passed, unfortunately, i feel it too. It's almost as though this is her goal, to discourage people from coming here, or to run them away. Initially i thought it was her zealousness for what you've taught her, as i understand she is your student. But as time has passed Chief Elder, while she may use some of the same words as you do, she lacks the harmony, balance, and wisdom you always demonstrate. I even went as far as to tell her, from my vantage point, it's as though she hurts your effort, by carrying on like she does.

She will say ugly things, yet not want to discuss it. Attacking folk on the sly, in an under-handed way, then hiding her hands. I have spoke to her about this, because she did it to me as well. After watching her do this to others, as well as myself, along with everything else, all the patience we've already demonstrated ... i knew we were growing close to the end of this foolishness.

We are a discussion forum, among other things. There are some, like you and the other columnists, that are free to just post your thoughts, without having to answer any questions ... but that's the only area that gets such consideration. We have always discouraged Members from using us as a "dumping ground" to post their words, and not be willing to respond to questions or discussion, surrounding that which they post. Moderators, Administrators, and myself, have spoke to Sister Goddess about this too, to no avail.

We have just launched the Elder Interviews, and already, her posts, her words, have discouraged Members from even wanting to have their Elders take part, she was so negative. I initially ignored her negative comments in that thread, because i was so hyped up about the entire idea, i wanted to stay focused. Then she comes in later, in the same thread, and asks for you to be considered as an interview-ee, and for me, it was the proverbial straw. At this point, i responded to the initial post of hers, that i had originally ignored, as well as let her know, i was really at the end of my rope. Because the Elder Interviews is such a new effort, i didn't want the negativity to remain in the thread, so i removed both her and my posts, from the original Elder Interview thread, but those posts are right here.

I believe she has received extra consideration, because of her affiliation with you. You know Sister Purple and i love you, and naturally, those you love will be given the same kind of love. Sister Goddess Kalifa has never been warned about a rule, she's never come close to breaking one, she's been a pure joy and pleasure. But not so with Sister Goddess. She acts as though, being affiliated with you, means she does not have to abide by the rules. The logical thing would be for her to act better, because she's affiliated with you, but she acts worse. The chances are great, that any other Member doing the same, would have already been gone. The Management Team, Moderators, Administrators, had already discussed her banning. We have invested a considerable amount of time, in trying to manage this one Member, and it just doesn't make sense, when we have so many. As i think on it Chief Elder, it's as though she was trying to get it to this point, where she could come to you, and say ... look what they've done to poor me. We even talked about this too, Sister Purple and i, how she'd probably drag you into this, when all she really had to do, was be respectful of our home and the Members here. I don't understand it.

Given the fact that she did not receive any previous warnings in the Spirit they were given, challenging each one, only reluctantly complying, if at all, carrying on like she couldn't understand and needed hand-holding, basically throwing a tantrum, retaliating, etc., it makes no sense to give her more warnings.

Moderators, Administrators, nor i, have the time to babysit any grown people in this community.

This, in a nut-shell, is why Sister Goddess is banned.

Beloved Chief Elder Osiris, i hope the above can at least begin to fill in the blanks.

If you have more questions, i'm right here, as always.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hoteph my Dear beloved Destee and moderators:

Beloved, this is my final response to this matter.

Beloved, I am humble that you dignified my request for clarity about what has transpired between Destee and goddess Isis.

After reading your response, I have thought long and attentive, so here is my final response to your kind explanation to me.

The words you pointed out that gave you concern that Goddess Isis has used, are no more than Biblical Terms to describe an unacceptable behavior and she identified such behaviors to be very present among Black people, you said that she did not specify anyone by name but just gave a general characterization of many Black people who fit that description, yet I understand you to say that is a violation of Destee Rule and you had given Goddess Isis many warning signs not to continue to express herself as she does about Black People on Destee.

Therefore you are entitle to enforce Destee Rules as you so see fit and I can understand your decision regarding this matter and I am well aware that Destee has the final word regarding this matter, Beloved.

I did not come to inquire so I could pass Judgment either way, regarding this matter, but out of concern for such drastic steps you chose to take against goddess isis, quite natural I was some what dismayed when I learned of this division that has grown between Destee and goddess Isis, when I was under the impression that the two of you, along with my beloved Purple Moon had grown to be respectful close Sisters and Friends to each other, so I am sure you can imagine my Shock when I learned of the Drastic Measure Destee had taken against Goddess isis, my student.

I must say to you that I am well aware of your position and I am sure it is a very trying one, in more ways than one, so after reading your account as to what motivated you to render such a decision in this regard, I can only instruct Goddess Isis to abide by your decision, because in the Circle of Reality, beloved, you have the final word as to how this matter was dealt with and I must respect your Decision, without dealing with a Right or Wrong here, and Goddess Isis must do the same, because it is the Divine Way to accept the final say about this matter.

I must say I have every confidence in Goddess Isis that she did not consciously set out to do You nor Destee. Com, any harm, but I respectfully submit to your decision, as my Mind is sad over this out come, I am sure you understand my agony right now.

So I Bow to you Beloved, in the way you have graciously responded to me, again, I remain Humble In Your Presence.

I Remain Available To The Destee Family

Here is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back