Brother AACOOLDRE : God Wasn't jesus

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 21, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WAS JESUS GOD?
    By Andre Austin

Jesus wasn’t God and I got the papers to prove it. Here is the evidence:

(1) “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Tim 2:5). Jesus is a man and we know God isn’t a man but God is a spirit (John 4:24).

(2). “Iam returning to my father and your father, to my God and your God” (John 20:17).

(3). “But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the son, but only the father” (Mark 13:32). “Only god can foretell the future-see Isaiah 46:9-10” (Can Archaeology prove the Old Testament p.14). If Jesus was God he would have known.

It took the church two hundred years of fighting (sometimes bloody) over the doctrine of the Trinity. Had it been in the original gospel there would have been no fighting. God isn’t a man he is a spirit and he neither Jesus said they were the same person. They had the same purpose but not the same person.

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    John 20:28 KJV

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Wouldn't Jesus have rebuked Thomas for making such a blasphemous statement? But he let's this stand as the truth.

Revelation 1
    17. * And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18. I am he that liveth , and was dead; and, behold , I am alive for evermore , Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

19. Write the things which thou hast seen , and the things which are , and the things which shall be hereafter ;

This why christians have been fighting because like brotha James said you can find "proof" of anything you want to believe in the bible.

No book stands as it's own proof. The best and most credible proof that Jesus was not God is the fact that outside the bible he does not exist. Josephus tells us in a footnote that there was a bunch of folks running around calling themselves christians and teaching the death of a cat named Jesus but Jodephus does not say one way or the other that he thought this was true.

3. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    How about this; the bible contradicts itself...?

One.

- Ikoro

4. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +763
    Word!

How many brothers had a hand in it's writing (modern day translations)? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Peace

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Doesn't matter. If the translations are flawed what reason do we have to believe the origianal was perfect? Maybe this god lost his power to produce an inerrant text. Or maybe he never had it.

6. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +763
    Peace,

For me it's just a matter of common sense. Who's version of a story are you going to go with, the person who witnessed something or the dude who heard about the story from another dude who heard about the story from the dude who actually witnessed something?

I'm not even disputing whether or not the Bible is factual, I'm merely stating that it's not a first hand account and one that was not written by black people. If someone is comfortable going with a white man's interpretation of a story then so be it.

In my world I don't rely on stories written 2000 years ago for me to understand the science of everything in life. For me, knowledge is the foundation and I test knowledge with the scientific method.

Peace
    Precise

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Peace to you, brother,

Yes everything must be tested, But the bible doesn't really need testing because it's fallacies are right up in your face,

Whites are the only people to whom no prophet was sent. Our ancestors built pyramids all over the Earth except Europe. Doesn't that tell us something?

I can't even speak the truth about my Creator using the language of these spirituall bereft people. I must go through all sorts of linguistic convolutions or speak a lie and call my Creator a HE Sometimes I just get tired and say well peoeple know what I mean. Some of us compromise by calling the Creator IT. I can't sit tight with that either.

So how does a people whose very language forces lies about the Creator possibly write a book that tells the truth?

8. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    ...and the GODDESS was

first!:10500:

9. Precise Allah

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +763
    Peace,

The way we do in my nation is all about show and prove. So we can go back and forth all day about creators and beginnings and all that stuff but at the end of the day the person who can effectively show and prove their position is going to be standing 90° right and exact when the dust settles.

Many people have their beliefs yet can they show and prove them? Christians believe that God is man. You appear to believe that God is woman. Can you show and prove it? Or is this yet one more belief no better than any other belief? The very nature of belief is flawed.

Knowledge is the foundation of everything in existence. ;)

Peace
    Precise

10. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    As-Salaam Alaikum Ahki

I think you are missing the point of the sisters comments. Im sure they are "More< than capable of speaking for themselves but I just wanted to share with you my understanding. "It's not that anyone is putting a sex on G-d so to speak. It is a proven fact that before a male dominated thinking took place that there was Goddess's before God's".

As men we must overstand one thing, "We are not greater than the ones that gave us life".
    One question, "Who was the 1st God you knew?"