Black Spirituality Religion : (((((GOD SAID READ)))))

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    THOSE WHO KNOW ONLY ONE BOOK

KNOW NO BOOKS AT ALL​

:bullseye:
    Awaken the world within, a clear and simple exposition of what all must learn, if they would get out of the fog of false teaching and TRAVEL the great way of regeneration and redemption. Now you can learn the message of the ancient mothers and fathers that have been previously concealed from the masses and you will receive visions of a wonderful world you never saw before. Why continue to wander in the world without LIGHT when you can walk in the LIGHT of life. We need to take a critical analytical analysis of the information given to us by the oppressors of humanity. Dr. Ashby can be located at his web site Egyptian Yoga Shetaut Neter and Professor Hilton Hotema books can be located at Health Research Books : Publishing Rare and Unusual Books since 1952 : Alternative Medicine, Natural Cures, Esoterica.http://www.thirdeyeasia.org/books_to_read.htm:golf:

2. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hummmmm

One would more likely be blinded by LIGHT then darkness , According to the scripture God Dwell in darkness , So Knowledge was in darkness before the blinding Light , Yes ? :fyi:

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Are you here to jack my post?

Or do you in fact have constructive commentary? :em2400:
    Knowledge was never in darkness your spin from that biblical crap!:qqb017:

4. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Are you here to jack my post? ( Ans ; Nope )

Light is chaotic )

The Tam - a - hu point of view, their racism (echoed by most blacks is that) what (is) good but black (is) bad . . . they are wrong. Looking at it from a scientific point of view, light is considered chaos and darkness is considered good. If you sit in a dark room, you feel at peace (try it), just as you were in your mother’s womb. You felt secure, however, when you turn on the light you give birth to chaos.

5. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    The light would be equated to order in terms being used here. This order requires energy. The exertion of energy would mean there could not be stillness. Complete stillness would mean no energy being exerted which would result in darkness and a peaceful restful state of being.

Peace

6. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    If all you know is "Bible" then all you know is "Nothing"!

Hotep

The truth hurts but some one has to tell it. But in reality...the truth only hurts those who have something to hide. Other wise...the truth fits as good as a good pair of gloves.

Christians, Muslims, Jews are always and forever at "War"!! Why is this!? We have become soo "biblisized" by what we really don't know and can not know unless we are willing to go outside of the constraints of the limited confindes of the so-called "Scriptures" that we have come to think and believe are true...because mama, daddy, grandpa, grandma, auntie, ma`dear ect all said so and told us that this was true evern though as a child we knew that this stuff don't make any sence!!

All I need, all I want and all I have is "Jesus". That is what we hear all the time...but ware is the proof that this person ever existed except in the Aryans big three...controled by them mind you...Christianity, Islam, Jewdaism...Books that all support each other but they are still fighting and we (africans) are still ignorant and blind to who we are as a people.

There is no such thing as salvation or liberation for "Negros" in such false worship as this or any thing like this. We...under any of them are limited in what to think and must be approved by someone higher up that don't know any thing either and if they did...why would they tell you?

None of our ancestors from so-called africa came to Amerikkka with a "Cross" around their necks and didn't get one until the "White Man and White woman" put it there and then gave us their made up concocted, fabricated docterin of "white-superimacy" with all white angles, saints, prist, popes, diciples and all the white lies they call prophets.

Just because we are devoted to something un-natural and think it is true don't make it a reality no matter how hard we fall down on our nees and Beg & Flatter the G-d's of the White Man who gave them all to our ignorant, blinded minds...only after they were successful in causing us to "Forget" who we are as a people...as soon as we can learn to read other books on "Anthropology, History and MA`AT/Medu Neteru ect and learn to remember who we are and grow in cultural unity!...we will want No parts of any thing of their System of White Superimacy and white stringy haired Jesus.

We can't wait to put on the white man's hair to see jesus, we can't wait to put on our fine cloths to see Jesus, we can wait to drive our fine cars to the church so that every one can see how good we look when we come to hear about Jesus and from sun up to sun down in the church...we don't learn a thing what so ever that will "Liberate" our minds from our Slave Masters Children. If we would open our eyes and not keep them closed because we are comfortable ware we are...we might see the "Errer of our ways". We are Lost in Biblical-Myths!

There is no ware in the natural order of things ware we can just make up our own sorry rules and think we can survive very long on that. We pray more than any other people in Amerikkka but no G-d any ware is listening to our suffering...so we Beg & Flatter our self to tears for nothing and waste our life on something that never was real but made up by the same people who gave it to us in the first place...the "White Man"!

None of the foolishness we worship today was even known by the black ancestors...we are a discrace to our own history of "Spirituality/MA`AT" because we won't take it apon our self to reach out through the Space and Time to embrace our own Flesh and Blood so-called African black (Kemetic) family because we are trying too hared to be lily white for the white man's lily white Jesus...and we also want very much to just please the white man and woman as well. No matter how finely you pray, dress or look...you are always going to sit by your black self while...they sit by their white selves on Sunday to worship what!??

We must learn to read all there is to know about ourselves...and that will not be found at all in a Bible, Qu`ran, Torah, Bagavad Gita or any Aryan controled Religion that you (Negros) will never have control of...and none of them are from any G-d except the ones you "Imagin in Your Ignorant Mind"...Wake Up!!

Do MA`AT and live....Know your Self

Ase`

Note: We are required to "Think" and "Practice" while we Live and not just sit by and be hypocirtical about every thing we do today. Every one has a choice to wake up or say asleep...you will just be replaced with those who know them self and know their Natural Order from the Creator of All things...in Time.

7. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Ah! At last a kindred spirit...

who does not use rote scripture to disprove what can not be un-proved, {Moorfius}!!!

Religion especially Christianity was specifically given to "our" second set of ancestors "The Slaves" to keep them in line and to teach them to behave."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5OPOpy2S8&feature=related

While western civilization was set up through greek {e.g. gay} mythology to dominate what "our" first set of ancestors created.

Indeed, Moorfius -- we were "previously" educated by the same people who "unsuccessfully tried" to write us out of history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__CJzMKtpbo&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R74ERRtyK9E&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOAkUGP_I8&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyVhH3f568Y&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTbqWnq9-yE&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPc91cbr4KE&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-rKqy-g9c&feature=related

PS Thanks Da Street So-ja -- it seems that the links came dis-jointed in the cut and paste transition!

I love to Educate My People!
    Fine1952 :darts:

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

it's hard to teach the people when your links don't work

i tried to click the links you provided but there were all invalid

can you correct it and repost i would love to see them

thanx

9. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Sorry about that!

:SuN021:

I'll work on the problem :time:

10. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hotep Hau

Just telling nubian people not to accept religion be it Be It Mosesism , Christism , Muhammadism Etc Etc , , Not going to get it . You have to walk them through it slowly . Insulting / Giving them your favor website / books to read , Not Going To Get It ether , You have to discuss it with them , Meaning have a Q & A Post on these religion , Let not forget the more you Threaten / Insult them the more they will whole on to their belief's . Let's not forget they're are many diffrent School Of Through here . All claiming to be the only Truth / Knowledge . And we all can agree that not true , Because all one have to do is go to a website and pick the one they like , LOLOLOLOL because we have a few here who are doing just that . don't we

Now before any one get what I'm saying the wrong way , I not here to convert anyone here , All I'm saying Teach Them not preach to them , For you see I'm not one of those nubians who think nubian are so Brian wash / Dump Etc Etc . That they can't think for themselves .