Black Spirituality Religion : (((((GOD SAID READ)))))

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
THOSE WHO KNOW ONLY ONE BOOK

KNOW NO BOOKS AT ALL​

:bullseye:
Awaken the world within, a clear and simple exposition of what all must learn, if they would get out of the fog of false teaching and TRAVEL the great way of regeneration and redemption. Now you can learn the message of the ancient mothers and fathers that have been previously concealed from the masses and you will receive visions of a wonderful world you never saw before. Why continue to wander in the world without LIGHT when you can walk in the LIGHT of life. We need to take a critical analytical analysis of the information given to us by the oppressors of humanity. Dr. Ashby can be located at his web site Egyptian Yoga Shetaut Neter and Professor Hilton Hotema books can be located at Health Research Books : Publishing Rare and Unusual Books since 1952 : Alternative Medicine, Natural Cures, Esoterica.http://www.thirdeyeasia.org/books_to_read.htm:golf:

Are you here to jack my post?

Or do you in fact have constructive commentary? :em2400:
Zacharias said:
One would more likely be blinded by LIGHT then darkness , According to the scripture God Dwell in darkness , So Knowledge was in darkness before the blinding Light , Yes ? :fyi:

Knowledge was never in darkness your spin from that biblical crap!:qqb017:

Are you here to jack my post? ( Ans ; Nope )

Light is chaotic )

The Tam - a - hu point of view, their racism (echoed by most blacks is that) what (is) good but black (is) bad . . . they are wrong. Looking at it from a scientific point of view, light is considered chaos and darkness is considered good. If you sit in a dark room, you feel at peace (try it), just as you were in your mother’s womb. You felt secure, however, when you turn on the light you give birth to chaos.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back