Black Spirituality Religion : GOD on Gog and Magog:

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    GOD on Gog and Magog:

I have come to look at this because of miss interpretations on the subject from people misreading the Koran or reading the Koran without knowledge of the Word of GOD. These are all the passages that relate to Gog and Magog.

Gen:10:2: The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

1Chron:1:5: The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

1Chron:5:4: The sons of Joel; Shemaiah his son, Gog his son, Shimei his son,

Ezek:38:2: Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Ezek:38:3: And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Ezek:38:14: Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

Ezek:38:16: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Ezek:38:18: And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Ezek:39:1: Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Ezek:39:6: And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezek:39:11: And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamon-gog.

Ezek:39:15: And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamon-gog.

Japheth was one of the Sons of Noah that became the elder of the people known as Gentiles / Heathens or more precisely understood as Families of the North. Today the bulk of these people would be the European Union and all lands located to the North of Africa.

Gen 10:
    2: The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
    3: And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
    4: And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.
    5: By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

When Servants of Jesus translated the word “Heathen(s)” to “Gentile(s)” in specific places of the Old Testament they were making a religious statement in an attempt to separate themselves from the meaning of “Heathen(s)”. Servants of Jesus gave themselves a specific reference but in reality a Heathen and a Gentile are the same, non servants of GOD, non-believers. There exist two types of non-believers, those that serve other religions that are in no way associated with the GOD of the Old Testament and those that serve religions that are associated with the GOD of the Old Testament. The main religions that are associated with the GOD of the Old Testament in teaching denial, resistance, opposition and tests ones loyalty to or against the GOD of the Old Testament would be the New Testament and the Koran.

The nature of these books is to test and prove ones natural ability to yield to and or be armed in the Word of GOD. The books teach that one should have a loyalty to GOD only as being a servant of GOD but also gives the resistant soul the opportunity to deny GOD through expounding on or giving way to false gods through a corrupted view of the GOD of the Old Testament. This corrupted view attempts to merge and or integrate The GOD of the Old Testament with other Servants of Heaven such as Sons of GOD and or Angels.

Deut:13:3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Jer:17:10: I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

All religious books pertaining to the GOD of the Old Testament poses the nature of bringing out or amplifying what is in the reader’s heart, good and loyalty to GOD or evil and a resistance to GOD. These religious books give purpose to the good man just as they give purpose to the evil man.

The evil men or those that have learn to resist, reject and deny the Word of GOD must also have a god that they love, praise, worship and yield to over The GOD of the Old Testament. Jesus, Apostles, Gabriel and Mohamed serves that purpose, in teaching both love or hate for the GOD of the Old Testament.

All of or most of the people that have learned to resist, be against, deny and even fight against those that have a loyalty to GOD and HIS Doctrine are the same people GOD refers to as Gog.

When the True Messiah comes and begins building the Temple of GOD and the original City of Jerusalem back to it’s former state the non-believers (Gog) will come up to the True Messiah to destroy all of his works and rebuilding of the LORDs City and People.
    The GOD of The True Messiah will be sanctified in the destruction of the great Army of Gog (AntiChrists, AntiMessiahs). When the people of the earth such as heathens and those that did not come against GOD witness and see the Power of GOD through the destruction of Gog (non-believers) they will fall on their knees in worship and praise of the GOD of the Old Testament. All the earth will become believers…….

Ezek:38:16: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    This would be the Koran perception on Gog and Magog.

The Cave
    [18.94] They said: O Zulqarnain! surely Gog and Magog make mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute on condition that you should raise a barrier between us and them

The Prophets
    [21.96] Even when Gog and Magog are let loose and they shall break forth from every elevated place.

This would be the New Testament view of Gog and Magog.

Rv:20:8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

As you can see the Koran and the New Testament perception of Gog and Magog are incomplete without the Word of GOD. Also they are corrupted views of the situation but the Koran does hit on a few harmonic points as to the people to be apart of Gog. Within the Koran and within the same chapter “The Cave” one of the verses alludes to this people being a bulk of the Army of Gog.

[18.4] And warn those who say: Allah has taken a son.

But text in between information as to Gog and verse 18:4 causes ones perception to jump off track because the entire subject matter changes and jumps around.
    The only people that yield to a religious theology of a Son of GOD to worship are Servants of Jesus and they will deny, reject, oppress, resist, twist and throw the Specific Word of GOD to the ground when it is not in harmony with their perception of their service to Jesus, the religion intentionally builds enemies of GOD.

The New Testament Gog reference is a complete lie because it is used as a slide of hand to redirect ones attention off the fact that Gog will mainly consist of Servants of Jesus. It pretty much completely reinvents a situation that is already taking place but tries to move the situation away from the now times and to a future event. Satan is already loose and in the earth deceiving Gog and Magog, he has been doing so sense the fall of Judah in the Old Testament. When Babylon destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple of GOD they were Gog. When the Romans destroyed the Temple of GOD in 70AD they were Gog. When the True Messiah raises up the ruins of David the king and begins establishing Jerusalem to the level of a great Country and begins building the LORDs Temple as described in Ezekiel, Gog will once again try to do as it has done over and over and over and over throughout history, destroy, disperse, crush and enslave the people of GOD, but the LORD will show mercy unto the New Israel and destroy Gog with fire, hell and brimstone. And when the Heathen witnesses this Awesome Power the will all become believers of the One True GOD.

The Prophet
    YUSUFALI:
    Then will the true promise draw nigh (of fulfilment): then behold! the eyes of the Unbelievers will fixedly stare in horror: "Ah! Woe to us! we were indeed heedless of this; nay, we truly did wrong!"
    PICKTHAL:
    And the True Promise draweth nigh; then behold them, staring wide (in terror), the eyes of those who disbelieve! (They say): Alas for us! We (lived) in forgetfulness of this. Ah, but we were wrong-doers!
    SHAKIR:
    And the true promise shall draw nigh, then lo! the eyes of those who disbelieved shall be fixedly open: O woe to us! surely we were m a state of heedlessness as to this; nay, we were unjust.

Those particular words of the Koran are in harmony with the Word of GOD.

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Question:

What is implied, when you make the statement "Word Of GOD"?

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Any information that was written in the days when man had natural fear, respect, love and praise of GOD that decrees “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or shows GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view would be the Specific and Absolute Word of GOD.

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Thanks for your response.......However, I'm curious as to the underlined logic of this, because in this and other threads on here, you've sought to differentiate books like the QUR'AN and others from such a definition.

Why would not these books serve under the auspices of that logic as well?

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    They do where ever it decrees GOD Himself Speaking. When you go to look for these Decrees of GOD Himself Speaking in the Koran the Koran is found lacking. This also goes for the New Testament. In the New Testament the only thing being depicted as Spoken by GOD is Jesus being HIS Son and due to that fact that it truly does not even define GOD we have to assume, which is kinda starching it but we have Psalms 2 and the Immanuel prophesy to confirm.

In the Koran the actual Specific Word of GOD is so sporadic and few that it is difficult to see and does not jump out at the reader because there is very few passages in the Koran that has GOD Himself Speaking. And when you do eventually come to one it will have already been Spoken in the Old Testament or it will say “He said”, never defining Allah (GOD), just as the New Testament is written.

Bottom line is all of the Koran is not the Word of GOD, all of the New Testament is not the Word of GOD. Only man has professed these books in our disobedience to the LAW.

Deu 18:
    17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
    18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Gabriel is not GOD, Mohamed is not GOD, Jesus is not GOD and the Apostles is not GOD thus their words can not be considered the Word of GOD unless they Speak as GOD saying “Thus saith the LORD”, “The LORD said unto me” or show GOD actually Speaking in First Person point of view, otherwise it is the words of those entities and none of those entities are greater than GOD nor is their words greater than the Specific Word of GOD.

7. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    PEACE MP:

I'm not sure how much of the QUR'AN you've actually read, but this is actually not the case, with this book in particular.

Also, I think you are looking at the syntax and writing structure of the QUR'AN, and thus not paying closer attention to what is being written within the text.

For example, Surahs 15, 20 and 21 (off the top of my head) are both written in the first person perspective of ALLAH.

It is my perspective, that we as a People get so absorbed into the Bible, and what we THINK it means for us, that we remain unaware and unknowledgeable about the "Word of GOD" as it is stated in 100's of Scriptures written all throughout history, in various lands and times.

There is nothing about the (alleged) spirituality of the Bible that is unique.

PEACE

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Of chapter 15 we can accept 15:28-46 and even with accepting this it continues to be on the thin edge with me and the only reason I look at it as the Word of GOD is because it is the only way to get people that follow the Koran to listen or even began talking about what is the Word of GOD. If you go at a Servant of Jesus only with the Old Testament they will not listen to you at all. It is as if the words in the Old Testament do not exist to them. The same goes with Muslims it is as if they cannot see the teaching of the Old Testament GOD until you show them the same teaching in the Koran, only then do they start to consider.

The problem I have with 15:28-46 is the usage of the phrase, “He said”. In this the Koran fails to distinguish between Allah Speaking and Iblis speaking. The Koran should have been written as “Allah said”, but it was not because the person who wrote it was too afraid for his soul to write information as GOD Himself Speaking. Thus the writer substituted the phrase, “He said”.

Jer:23:31: Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
    32: Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

That’s the problem I have with the Koran where it does not specify GOD Himself Speaking.

I will read 20 and 21 and let you know what I think. Understand that Lucifer works for and is controlled by GOD. In all of Lucifers works he will not violate GOD. It is we humans that foolishly violate GOD in trying to attribute all words as GOD Himself Speaking when in reality that word is never even claimed to be Words of GOD but clearly words of a Host or it is written in a manner GOD has Spoken against.

When we even consider words of Gabriel as being the Word of GOD we are violating the LAW because Gabriel is not of the tribe Levi nor is Gabriel a prophet. When we even consider the words of Jesus as the word of GOD we are violating the LAW because Jesus is not of the tribe Levi nor is he a prophet. GOD in HIS own Words has Chosen HIS Priest Tribe, why do we ignore that and account words of gentiles, heathens, Sons of GOD and Angles as the Word of GOD? GOD did not verify to us HIS Word being communicated in that manner.

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Indeed.

Since man is made in the image of God all wisdom comes from God for there is no other source of anything good but God.

To only accept scriptures that have what the writer claims to be God's byline on it as God's Word denies the fact that our minds are the only thing we have that we know is from God without anyone having to tell us.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    20:11- is simply a recapping of the Old Testament. The problem I have with the recapping in the Koran is the usage of the word “We”. It intentionally tries to cause the reader to go against the doctrine of ascribing GOD partners. No Host of Heaven is to be worshiped or praised but GOD, the Koran ascribes to challenge that basic LAW as if it is testing the reader’s loyalty to GOD.

Deu 4:
    19: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
    20: But the LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.

The Koran and the New Testament challenges the reader’s loyalty to GOD and if one had no knowledge of the Specific Word of GOD they would most likely fall victim to the challenges presented to them in the Koran and the New Testament or if one simply out right rejects GOD they would become victims of the Koran and the New Testament.
    GOD has HIS own Doctrine, GOD is the Supreme Being thus HIS Doctrine is the Supreme Doctrine. The only reason any other doctrine would exist is to challenge the Supreme Doctrine in trying to become Supreme. There is One GOD thus there is One Doctrine.