Chief Elder Osiris : God Never Said A Word!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    God Never Said A Word!!!

Genesis 1v26: "And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Beloved, How can the Truth know you when you do not know the Truth?

What I am about to share with you will not be to your liking, because it will reveal how you have been played and made to become a victim of deception, a deception that has allowed yourselves to be deceived about God and a book call the bilble, a book you accept without question to be the word of God and by your acceptance of such a lie, become of how well you have been deceived about that book and you have not employed yourselves to Think about what you have now accepted as God word.

The God I speak of is the God which is enclosed in Eternity and Draped in Infinity, so that we don't get confused about what I am about to say.

Above is a scripture that is quoted from your so call Holy Bible and I say so call because any and all things Holy is without the acts that breed confusion, and most certainly, Lies dwell not in the Holy abode where God reside and all things Holy are those things that are godly, and when you see me use the small g in reference to God, please know I speak not of the Eternal Infinite God, but only the secondary premise about God.

So, let us deal with that scripture above, the very beginning of the saying, " And God Said", such is the biggest Lie ever Told about God and to fall for such a Lie, show that you do not Know what God Is, because God speak not, It Only Act, and through its Action is revealed all that you believe you are looking at and all that is told to you about God, and yet you Know nothing About God.

Beloved, the statement contributed to God as saying, " Let Us Make Man In Our Own Image And After Our Likeness" tell it all about who it is that is speaking and it most certainly is not God, because God does not Talk with Words, so what you have is a verification of there being somebody doing the writing, informing you about what they plan to do and since the saying imply that there has to be a make over of those who are the target, and will be made in their image, is no more than to imply that how you once were and the way you behaved, which was Divinely, you will no longer live such a Life because your thoughts will become in the very image of your creator, which happen to be Lucifer the great deceiver, thus you became the personification of Lucifer the Human Being, they that Lie and take pleasurein deceiving the black World.

The writer say that God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." such imply the power of control and the lenght of its expansion, beloved within the Universe there is no heirarchy of control, only a relationship whereby power attract, seeking not to dominate that which is of the lesser power, because it is the lesser power of those objects that is a part of theUniverse that compliment the greater universal godly power within those objects that make up the Universe as well, and for the bible to imply that such statements of image, likeness, and dominion of power and control, come from God, such become the evidence that the Book call the Bible is not as Holy as it claim to be, because such statements come out of the Mind of a liar and a deceiver.

There is also another saying in your Bible that say, " In The Beginning WasThe Word And The Word Was With God And The Word Was/Is God, such imply that God Word, Which is claimed He Is, was at the beginning of the creation of the Universe, which imply that all that you are able to look at, that is of the Universe, had a beginning and that God is the author of that beginning and he brought all of that which is of the Universe into view, by his word, oh yes, you do refer to God as being a masculine gender, so I am just using your description of your God, the one that Talk, using words as you and I, and gave us the ok to be in control over all else on this planet and the lesser of the Human Beings among us that is caused to be by our action of deception caused upon us , thus I can logical assume that such power and authority of control, extend throughout the Universe, wherever there is Life, and by God permission, such Life has dominion over all things of a same and different stature and and Nature way of life.

Beloved, it is common acceptance that God is a God of Eternity and is of Infinity and if that is the case and fact of God, then it is safe and reasonable and a case of Fact, that God has no Beginning nor Ending, so to say that the Universe is a creation of God and such has a beginning, imply that there is a Space of Existence when there was/is nothing, no action and no God, because wherever God is, there is action of Motion, therefore all you look at in the Universe has always been, and because we being a secondary part of the Universe, the Human Being has a need, based on discovery of the action of the Universe and the ability to constitute its bodies, such discovery of UNIVERSAL ACTION GAVE CAUSE TO THE HUMAN BEING TO SO STATE THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS A BEGINNING, WHEN IN FACT THERE IS NO FACT TO SUBSTANUATE SUCH A CLAIM, BECAUSE IT ( universe) IS IN A CONSTANT BIRTHING PROCESS.

The Universe is an organism of God and God is without a beginning, thus its organs are eternal and Infinite and throughout that book call the Bible, an instrument created by the Human Being, for purpose of confusing and deceiving the World about God, informing you that God gave the Human Being the authority to be in control over all things on this planet, beloved, God speak not.

Beloved, God is not a controlling God, nor does It reveal its power to indicate power and control and nor does It act to cause Fear from you.

God is what It Is and Its Action verify Its existence, yet it seek not,nor does it speak with words, and It reveal to us, what it is we are to know, and to know God, is to be of God, thus your Life is Divine and Holy and in such a domain, Lies and acts of deception does not reside, because you are born in Divinity and shaped in Holiness, Black Woman and Man, Children of that Divine Holy Plasma Darkness, the Home in which God reside, causing you to be the True Children of God and the Daughters and Sons of the gods, our Ancient Divine Cosmic Dark Ancestors.

The Book call the Bible is a web woven with Truth and Lies, the Truth of it are the thoughts written by our Divine Ancestors, copied and plagirized by the Devil himself, as they sat down and placed among Lies our Divine Ancestors Sacred writing, claiming all therein to be the Word of God, a Devilish tactic to deceive the world and they did succeed in doing so.

Here Is Loving The So Call Black Afrikan, Even In Spite Of Ourselves.

The War Drum Has Sounded

The Summon Is Served

On June 24-25, In Orlando, Florida, There Will Be a Gathering Of True Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, where there will be an action of Divine Reasoning With Chief Elder Osiris About The Trouble That Bound The Black Afrikan Nation And a Methodology and Plan Of Action to Be Taken That will Bring about theLiberation Of The Black nation And The Securing Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation.

Who so ever Will Let you come With A Reconstructed Mind.

For More Info. Contact: goddess Isis at [email protected], [email protected]

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    NationalChairman
    Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Divine Black Theology, Spirituality
    Divine Black Nationalist, Speaker/Lecturer
    Writer/Author
    Books:
    1. Lies About God
    2. My God The Creator

2. nefretiti

nefretiti Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    God never said a word

All I can say is "Deep" Brother, deep!!!

3. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    Although I may not be in agreement with every point, but I do agree with the words expressed concerning the Bible. I too, find it limiting in describing or explaining a Totality (God) that is beyond language and man's limited thought process.

Interesting read. I will be looking for more.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What can I say Brother....Masterfully done !!! If you get the chnce to, tap into my website. It's on the link called "K-Light Publishing".

Hetep!
    !!

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Welcome Home Chief Elder Osiris!:wave::couple:

:bullseye:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Your presence has been missed!

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Oh My Dear beloved, I to have missed you all very much and it is my desire that we may not have to disconnect again, unless Time so intervene.

You all are so kind and Real and as I often say to you about that I write, I come, I Share, you either accept Or Reject, I move On Sharing The truth As I Know It to be.

The Truth Seek not for You, You Must Seek for the truth, and it take a divine mind to recognize the Truth and that which is Real.

Here Is Loving you all

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    welcome back and this hit right at home , happy you back to spread the word

8. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    To the Queens and Kings upon this planet, Black and Divine that you are, Divine goddess and gods you were born, we now have entered the age of Enlightenment, an age where the straigth line will be made circular again and Lies and act of Deception will be revealed, having no standing in the company of the Divine Mind, where only Truth and Reality reside.

To You all, do I Bow, You That Represent The Salvation of Afrika and the Black So call Afrikan.

I invite you who can to come and sit with me on the 24th of June.

Here Is Loving you All

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder