Black Spirituality Religion : God & Logic

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Nov 13, 2005.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    God is beyond logic. This means that the actions of God are beyond the normal logical analysis of human beings. His actions appear to be beyond the capacity of logic but it does not mean that they are illogical and unjust. When scholars discuss deeply, the actions are found to be really justified. For example Krishna danced with Gopikas. This action appears to be illogical and unjust because our power of vision is limited to this birth only.

These Gopikas were sages in previous birth and requested the Lord to give salvation from all the bonds like bond between husband and wife, bond between parents and children and bond with money. Krishna attracted their children and stole butter, which was their hard earned money. Ordinary human beings who cannot see beyond this birth can never understand these actions. Beyond logic means not illogical but superlogical. Beyond justice does not mean unjust but superjustice.

At the Lotus feet of Datta Swami

ANIL ANTONY
    antonyanil@**************************
    http://www.**************************
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,322
    Hmm, superlogical? Never heard that before, but I understand what's meant.

The Father on High has not given us a faith that would fit in with the "logic" of this world, but has given us a faith to hold onto that is pleasing before His eyes. That it seems "illogical" is only normal considering this world is everything illogical according to truth, justice, righteousness, and so on. Thus, to seem logical itself, it rejects what is truly logical as "illogical" so that whomever chooses to be on board with this rejection will feel justified in their doing so.

What the truth is that one should hold faith in the Father and the Son, not counting who thinks it's illogical, but hold onto it, regardless, in the sacrifice the Son has made for us to redeem us from our sins. One should hold onto to belief in the Son's resurrection from the dead for our salavtion, knowing that though it seem foolish to the world, for the Father, The KING, you shouldn't mind playing the fool.

3. umbrarchist

umbrarchist Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +100
    I find is so curious that JC is referred to as the Logos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_(Christianity)

We usually hear this means "Word" but the relationship to LOGIC is rather obvious.

The problem is Gnosis. What is logical if one has sufficient knowledge can seem total nonsense without it. What does God know that we do not?

In Epistle to the Hebrews how did Melchizedek not have a mother?

http://www.quantumcritics.com/20080302438/miscellaneous/general/star-trek-meets-the-bible.html

Time to play the theme from The Twilight Zone.

um

4. I'm Becoming Me

I'm Becoming Me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover & Fighter...
    Ratings:
    +1,219
    Finite humans trying to fully understand and box an Infinite being/mystery...

Impossible.

Totally beyond human logic and comprehension.