Black People : God is ...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by anAfrican, May 7, 2007.

1. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    ... a gateway drug to Divinity.

"Divinity" is "nothing" more than the SelfAwareness of the Divine Mind Within. and that Mind, like every other mobile pile of Divine All, is fully Aware of the All of ItSelf: I am Divinity. Divinity is I.

Know ThySelf and Know that You are the Knowledge of the All; there are no "questons"; there is only Divinity. EveryThing is in there: YOU are the Axe.

ever wonder about that "don't talk to YourSelf" bit? wonder why?
    how about "trust in jesus", "god is coming back", "i'm from the government; trust me", "call the cops", "take it to the shop" ..

it is never said, "ask you; you know.", always "'somebody else' has the Knowledge you need."

or even consider what seems to happen to all Our Genius Born African Children; they get a lot of flak from all over, too, don't they? what could our bestest resource have possibly done in the short time they've been here to warrant flak? how much choice did they have in the gear they got born with? ain't their fault Divinity Said "I Need This Child Exactly As Prescribed".

nor has it ever been Our Beloved Ancestors' fault when they were Our Genius Born African Children. Nor was it your fault: BE Divine Genius Born Africans. (Divinity don't have to shout; it IS and "can't be faded".)

What the problem is? flip the script and ask You instead of anybody on the other side of that skin you are in!
    Your Divinity will Direct you to external Resources when You Need them: that is why you are here!! <smile> and watch what happens when Divine Minds start InterActing. Do You Feel it Happening?

Good Morning Divine Warrior!!
    "Who You Gonna Call!"

2. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    (it just seems more "fitten" to not seek to constrain Divinity to anything less than an "Open Forum".)

3. Love_Unknown

Love_Unknown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Greetings divine brother anAfrican.

I've seen your name many times and I'm glad to finally be conversing with you.

I'd like to clarify what you're saying because at first glance I would have to say that you're definition of God/divinity is correct in a sense, but strikes me as being far too limiting to define the totality of deity.

Are you trying to say that the concepts of God today are false? If so, which concept of God are you referring to, the African or the Middle Eastern/European? Are you saying that there is no God outside of the human self?

The rest of this sentence cannot possibly be true. What are you defining as "not" divine? Where do you not see divinity? Our ancestors tell us that everything is divine, everything is God. So you would be very correct in saying that "I" am, "you" are divine, but what is there outside of the self? Anything outside of the self would also therefore be "of God" and by definition would also be divine. We cannot duplicate the Middle Eastern/European mistake of carving up the world into what is God and what is not. God is not a person, or an identity. The sum total of the living energy of all things (animate and inanimate) is God. God is everything. Everything is God. Wouldn't you agree?

P.S. Just stirring up some trouble here brother god. The forum's a little short right now on the kind of discussions that I usually enjoy, and since you're talking about my favorite subject (God) I thought I'd mess with you a little bit if that's alright. Ase brother.

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones;

The two action, God and Divinity do not contradict one another, why, because they are the one and same Energetic Action.

HILy/A

goddess Auset/Isis

5. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    there is no "god", "God", G-D", "GOD".

There IS Only the Divine All.

I am not a "god", I am Life. Life is Divine. Divinty Is ALL. I am of the Divine All. i am not a "god"; i do not accept that limitation.

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved AA:

I overstand your thinking.

Our Ancient Ancestors were Divine Dieties, as the Chinese called them when they visited our Ancestors back in the year 500.

Divine Deities in accordance to european dictiornay definition is Divine Deites (god-like/godly).

In the last year when people ask me what religion I am, I have been telling them, I am not religious, I Am Divine.

I will maintain the course of a Divine goddess.

HILY/A

g auset/isis

7. Love_Unknown

Ratings:
    +5
    Peace again brother anAfrican,

Our ancestors understand God (Oludumare/Nyame/Ra) to be the totality of all things, physical and spiritual. So in our ancestral understanding, human beings are not God (Oludumare/Nyame/Ra.)

Because Oludumare is all things, all things are therefore small portions of God, and are better known as Orisha, Abosom, Neteru= lesser "gods."

Human beings are of course a part of "all things," and so therefore by definition we are also "lesser gods" (far lesser though than the Orisha.)

This is our ancestral understanding. By their definitions, not mine, you/me/we are lesser gods, which is the reason I referred to you as "brother god."

"All things" means that the entire universe, from here to infinity, exists as the the "body" of God. We then would be very small parts of this great body. The sun is in the universe, but it is not the universe itself. It is part of the universe. The heart is in the body, but it is not the body itself. It is part of the body. Human beings are also in the universe, part of the great body of God, but we are not God. This is how our ancestors see it brother.

I suspect that your concept of God is of your own invention, but we don't need to reinvent the wheel here. Our ancestors are the most intensely spiritual and prophetically wise people on this planet, and if you give their understanding of God some thought, you'd see that it makes absolutely perfect sense. So there's no need to invent our own understanding when we already have such a good one.

Do you feel that you yourself are more knowledgeable than a continent full of our wisest ancestors? Do you think that after 50,000 years of worship, study, and interaction with divinity, our ancestors somehow failed to understand this very basic point?

Do you believe that you and I, after having been cut off from our ancestral wisdom, being brought out of the civilized world (Alkebulan) and into this barbarous and ignorant country, and fed lie after lie for 400 years are somehow in a better position than our ancestors to define "God?" Do you care what are ancestor's have to say on the subject, or do you feel that their combined knowledge isn't worth much? (Willie Lynch taught us that by the way.)

Have you looked at our ancestor's way of thinking concerning the concept of God or not? If not, why not? And if so, why do you reject it and choose to make your own?

These are serious questions that I ask you brother. Peace.

Love Unknown

8. Love_Unknown

Ratings:
    +5
    My greetings to you beloved sister goddess,

This is understood sister. No argument there.

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    do we stop at what we've learned, or do we continue to grow?

has the wisdom freed us, or are we still struggling for freedom?

10. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Preach on bro 'drop it like it's hot' as my seeds would say.

Here's some rhetorical questions; If I am Life. Life is Divine. Divinty Is ALL. Are we separated, or one? If we are all one, is then our separation an illusion? If we are truly one. Can there actually be a greater or lesser aspect of ourselves?

Peace