Black People : GOD IS THE BLACK WOMAN GOD IS NOT PLURAL GOD IS ONE 1x1=1 ONE DIVIDE BY ONE = 1

Interesting. I have no problem with virgin births - you don't have to birth the Messiah to have a virgin birth. It's rare, but it's a human thang. Some of the stuff he says, like some women have no menstral period on the surface rings true because no everything/group of people is 100% uniform in every way (convoluted, but think about it).

Also, Mother Nature is full of surprises and oddities.... naturally. The Komodo Dragon is one (the only one I'm aware of for the following feat :lol: ). That is, if a female Komodo Dragon gets somehow cut off from all male Komodo Dragons, she can reproduce without male sperm. And as the brutha in the video was saying, she can produce both female AND male Komodo Dragons WITHOUT any participation from any male spermatoza!

I'm thinking I might come back later and check out some of the names he's dropping in this video. Go a lil google on 'em.

Nice video.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back