Black People : GOD IS THE BLACK WOMAN GOD IS NOT PLURAL GOD IS ONE 1x1=1 ONE DIVIDE BY ONE = 1

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, May 6, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Interesting. I have no problem with virgin births - you don't have to birth the Messiah to have a virgin birth. It's rare, but it's a human thang. Some of the stuff he says, like some women have no menstral period on the surface rings true because no everything/group of people is 100% uniform in every way (convoluted, but think about it).

Also, Mother Nature is full of surprises and oddities.... naturally. The Komodo Dragon is one (the only one I'm aware of for the following feat :lol: ). That is, if a female Komodo Dragon gets somehow cut off from all male Komodo Dragons, she can reproduce without male sperm. And as the brutha in the video was saying, she can produce both female AND male Komodo Dragons WITHOUT any participation from any male spermatoza!

I'm thinking I might come back later and check out some of the names he's dropping in this video. Go a lil google on 'em.

Nice video.

3. ALL BLACK EVERYTHANG

ALL BLACK EVERYTHANG New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    PEACE

"THE GREAT BLAK MAMMA OF CREATION" BY SUZAR IS A RESPECTFUL TRIBUTE TOO OUR DIVINE MAMMA. IF YOU GOOGLE SEARCH THE BOOKS TITLE FREE PAGES ARE POSTED.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the black woman is god