Black Spirituality Religion : God is a Human Being according to the Bible

Ecks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 4, 2013
Peace, family,

I just wanted to share with everyone the fact that the Bible says that God is a Human Being ("spirit," which means the energy of flesh & blood.) Has anyone else noticed Gen. 18:1-5:

"(1)And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; (2)And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, (3)And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: (4)Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: (5)And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said."

Gen. 18:1-5 tells us that the Most High God is a Human Being.

Peace.
Ecks

Peace, family,

I just wanted to share with everyone the fact that the Bible says that God is a Human Being ("spirit," which means the energy of flesh & blood.) Has anyone else noticed Gen. 18:1-5:

"(1)And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; (2)And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, (3)And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant: (4)Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree: (5)And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said."

Gen. 18:1-5 tells us that the Most High God is a Human Being.

Peace.
Ecks

GOD is Man. Jesus Christ is the son of (should be capitalized) "Man". GOD is his father, (Not Joseph).
"Hu"mans are fallen and mortal. We are our Father's children, we are created in His image. He has a body that we have the image of; but, He is perfect through and through, Eternal, incorruptible as so will our resurrected bodies be of the same. Yet all resurrected bodies will not be of the same glory as the Father.

These three in Genesis are Angels from the Lord, immortal and holy. Angels have no wings. Wings are are used symbolically to demonstrate their heavenly ability to move between heaven and earth or around the earth on their missions For the Lord. The presence of the Lord was in spirit felt with the visit of the angels.

GOD is Man. Jesus Christ is the son of (should be capitalized) "Man". GOD is his father, (Not Joseph).
"Hu"mans are fallen and mortal. We are our Father's children, we are created in His image. He has a body that we have the image of; but, He is perfect through and through, Eternal, incorruptible as so will our resurrected bodies be of the same. Yet all resurrected bodies will not be of the same glory as the Father.

These three in Genesis are Angels from the Lord, immortal and holy. Angels have no wings. Wings are are used symbolically to demonstrate their heavenly ability to move between heaven and earth or around the earth on their missions For the Lord. The presence of the Lord was in spirit felt with the visit of the angels.

Peace, my Sister.

Are you differentiating between "man" and "human?"

Actually Gen. 18:1-5 says that Abraham bowed himself to the ground. That means that one of those Men was the Most High God, as Gen. 18:1 says.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Ecks

Peace, my Sister.

Actually Gen. 18:1-5 says that Abraham bowed himself to the ground. That means that one of those Men was the Most High God, as Gen. 18:1 says.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Ecks
Okay, I'm counting. The Lord appeared in his spirit, "and lo, three men stood by him." Gen. 18: 2 The angels left but only two showed up at Lot's house. One of those angels visited someone else. :icon7:

Peace, my Sister.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Ecks
I for got, Yes. God is Man but not "hu" man. We are Man-kind. The Father is Ahman and Christ is Son Ahman.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back