Black Spirituality Religion : god hates the ****

lord shorty

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 29, 2007
That's the famous slogan used by the Phelps-Roper family and members of their Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas.

They picket the funerals of dead soldiers, hate homosexuals and lament an America sliding in to the moral abyss. Louis Theroux meets the Phelps - the most hated family in America.

Part 1 - www.dailymotion.com/related/2742693/video/x1mrt6_louis-theroux-most-hated-family-13/1

Part 2 - www.dailymotion.com/related/2742090/video/x1ms9x_louis-theroux-most-hated-family-23/1

Part 3 - www.dailymotion.com/related/2742090/video/x1ms4r_louis-theroux-most-hated-family-33/1

this is the most accurate representation of christianity I have ever seen. Im impressed.

"friendship with the world is enmity with god"

this is the justification for not mAKING FRIENDS with different minded people.

they are spot on.

this is what christianity is.

people that dont agree are deluding themselves

this is what I have been trying to say.

we dont mean **** to the bible god and we exist to do what he says and glorify him.

The entire concept of Christianity angers GOD because HE has Spoken in HIS own Words…………………..

Isa:43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isa:45:21: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

It will be more then homosexuals that suffer the destruction on the great and terrible day of the LORD if we don’t get our act together and reestablish our Covenant with GOD.

All the people that worship anything less then the Supreme Being if not turned to GOD will suffer the Coming.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back