Black Spirituality Religion : god hates the ****

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by lord shorty, Apr 18, 2007.

1. lord shorty

lord shorty Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    That's the famous slogan used by the Phelps-Roper family and members of their Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas.

They picket the funerals of dead soldiers, hate homosexuals and lament an America sliding in to the moral abyss. Louis Theroux meets the Phelps - the most hated family in America.

Part 1 - www.dailymotion.com/related/2742693/video/x1mrt6_louis-theroux-most-hated-family-13/1

Part 2 - www.dailymotion.com/related/2742090/video/x1ms9x_louis-theroux-most-hated-family-23/1

Part 3 - www.dailymotion.com/related/2742090/video/x1ms4r_louis-theroux-most-hated-family-33/1

2. lord shorty

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree with their interpretation of ogds message in the bible. IT is a book of threats and warnings. We are enemies of god. this is why the big thing in christianity is salvation. "being saved grom gods wrath"

the family displays other scary "god qualities"

dont question, obey!

3. lord shorty

Ratings:
    +1
    this is the most accurate representation of christianity I have ever seen. Im impressed.

"friendship with the world is enmity with god"

this is the justification for not mAKING FRIENDS with different minded people.

they are spot on.

this is what christianity is.

people that dont agree are deluding themselves

this is what I have been trying to say.

we dont mean **** to the bible god and we exist to do what he says and glorify him.

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The entire concept of Christianity angers GOD because HE has Spoken in HIS own Words…………………..

Isa:43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isa:45:21: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

It will be more then homosexuals that suffer the destruction on the great and terrible day of the LORD if we don’t get our act together and reestablish our Covenant with GOD.

All the people that worship anything less then the Supreme Being if not turned to GOD will suffer the Coming.

5. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Fred Phelps has also reportedly beat and molested his family.

6. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Interesting videos,

I sent them a message from their web site asking how they justify their service to Jesus. I also placed several Old Testament Scriptures that show GOD Himself Speaking in opposition to the New Testament theology.

If you would like I can paste their response, if they respond. Most religious groups don’t respond to Scripture. This is the message I sent…………

Hi, I am known as Music Producer in several religious message boards. I would like to know your stance on these passages Spoken by GOD Himself.

-------------------------------
    Isa:43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isa:46:5: To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Isa:45:21: Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
    --------------------------------

First understand that I am not Jewish. I use to be a Servant of Jesus until I set down and read the KJV Bible as it should be read from front to back once I completed the Torah and KJV Five Books of Moses I was faced with major conflicts from what I believed and had been taught about Jesus and what GOD Himself was know telling me through the pages of the Bible.

How do you justify your service to Jesus over GOD?

I like what you are doing but you are not without sin in that you anger GOD in serving the Son.

I have been studying Scripture for about 19 years know on my own. If you would like to talk further lets do so.

All Praise to the Supreme Being.

Lets see what happens….

Peace.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    C'mon Brother Lord Shorty ... you came into the community sharing your own personal struggle with religion, God, spirituality, etc., yet you want to make such a bold and ugly statement as this.

How can you be so sure of what God hates, when you can't determine what and how God loves?

In addition, i think "****" is offensive to those Members who are homosexual, so please, be considerate.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

*edit* ... the word ... *** ... is on our banned word list ... it's the word **** ... that isn't, but probably should be.

*edit again* ... both are on the banned word list now

8. lord shorty

Ratings:
    +1
    Im sorry if I caused any upset, these people are by no means people that I agree with. I find the videos terrible and fascinating. And I think their slogan is appaling!

9. lord shorty

Ratings:
    +1
    And when I say I agree with their interpretation of the bible, I dont think that the bible is necessarily a good book. Scripturally and fundamentally, their plight is biblically sound, and they are probably right. That is the most scary thing.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Lord Shorty ... it's okay, no one complained or anything ... just me being me ... :love:

Thanks for being so sweet about it ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee