Black Spirituality Religion : '' GOD '' God '' god '' Is There Difference ? Part One

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Is There A Difference In The Bible Between '' God '' Spelled With All Capital Letters .
'' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' And ''' god '' Spelled With Little ''' g '' When Referring To The Creator ? Translator Try To Imply There Is A Difference In These Words In English Language . HowEver , Take A LQQk At The Word '' Rose '' Change The Small ''' r '' To A Capital '' R '' This Does Not Change The Meaning Of The Word , Or Object Of Worship . The Same Is True For The Word '' God '' . The Word '' god '' With A Lower Case ''' g '' Is The Exact Same Word With An Upper Case '' G '' . A '' G '' Is Still A '' G '' And The Word ''' God '' Is Still '' God '' No Matter In What Tense You Use .
What Are The Translators Of The Bible Implying By Using All Capital Letters In The Word '' God '' A Simple Question That Can Be Answered Simply . This Concept Was Created So That The So - Called Word ''' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters Of Your Bible Could Be Distinguished From The Other '' God '' Of Your Bible . Let Me Walk You Through This . According To '' Strong Concise Dictionary Of The Hebrew Bible '' The Word '' GOD '' Apears 299 Times And Only In The Old Tesament . And According To Most Of The Authorized King James Version Of The Bible . The First Place The Word ''' GOD '' Appears , Is In Genesis 6 ; 5 . Where It States , And I Quote . And GOD Saw That The Wickedness Of Man Was Great In The Earth ''
The Word Used Here For '' GOD '' Is Yahweh Meaning , '' Oh He Who Is Who He Is ''
In The Bible They Use '' God '' With All Capital Letters When Depicting A Person '' GOD '' Begging God Not To Destroy The People , As In Deuteronomy 9 ; 26 And I Quote '' O Lord GOD . Destroy Not Thy People .. Or In Judge 16 ; 28 , When Samson Is Begging The '' GOD '' Not To Forget Him , And I Quote '' As Samson Called Unto The Lord And Said , O Lord GOD Remember Me .. I Pray Thee ..
And To Top It All Off In Deuteronmy 28; 58 And I Quote ... Fear This Glorious And Fearful Name The Lord Thy God '''
All Of Which Are Implying That '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letter Is A '' GOD '' That In Deuteronomy 3 ; 24 And I Quote Shows . '' Thy Greatness , And Thy Mighty Hand .. Then In The Very Same Verse They Try To To Belittle Another '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' By Saying ''' For What God Is There In Heaven Or In Earth . That Can Do According To Thy Works . And According To Thy Might . '' The Distinction Is Made In The Aramic / Hebrew Where The Lord '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters Is A '' Yahweh '' Who Is '' Oh He Who Is Who He Is '' . And '' GOD '' Spelled With A Capital Letter ''' G '' Is Defined As ''' El ''' Who Is One Of The Eloheem . As Myself Or One '' These Beings . '' The Mistake Comes In When In
Deuteronomy 28 ; 58 , The Same Word '' GOD '' Is Defined As One Of The '' Els '' And I Quote '' Thou Mayest Fear This Glorious And Fearful Name .. The Lord Thy '' GOD '' Because The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used Here Is Also '' Eloheem '' So There Is A Mistake If These Translators Intended To Make A Distinction Between ''' GOD '' And '' GOD '' ..
Is There A Difference When The Word God Is Spelled With A Capital '' G '' ?
If You Turn To Genesis 1 ; 1 You'll See '' God '' With Only The First Letter Capitalized And I Quote '' In The Beginning God Created The Heaven And The Earth '' . Why Wasn't It '' GOD '' Who Created The Heaven And The Earth ? Because According To Your English Translation Isn't '' GOD '' Spelled With All Cappital Letters Suppose To Be Greater Than ''' God '' Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G '' ?
Why Did I Say That The English Language Implies That '' God '' Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G ''' Is Lesser Than ''' God '' Spelled With All Capital Letters ?
Because It Does . If You Take A LQQk At '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' G '' . You'll Notice How The Tonation Changes . When Referring To ''' THE LORD GOD '' With All Capital Letters In Psalms 141 ; 18 And I Quote ; '' O GOD THE LORD '' IN THEE IS MY TRUST ;... But In Isaiah 45 ; 15 It States And I Quote '' VERILY THOU ART A God .. And You'll See . When The Letter '' G '' In The Word '' God '' Capitalized Its So -Called Meaning Is '' A Supreme Being '' Make Note That It Does Not Mean The Supreme . Because The Inderfinite Article '' A '' Implies More Than One ( Polytheism ) As Opposed To The Definite Article ''' The ''' Signifying Only '' One '' Or Something Being '' Alone '' . And Instead Of Being The '' GOD '' . Now God Has Become ''' A God '' However , This God That They Are Speaking Of Is A '' God '' THAT HIDEST THYSELF , O God Of ISRAEL THE SAVIOR '' This ''' God ''' Of Israel In The Book Of Isaiah Hides Himself . Yet . He Is Supposed To Be A Savior . God The Big '' G '' Has To Hide . Yes . According To Isaiah 45 ; 45 . When The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used Is ''' Saw - Thar '' Meaning . ''' To Hide Oneself , To Conceal To Be Hidden Carefully '' Now The , In Order For God . To Hide Himself He Would Have To Be Inside Of Something . Meaning He Would Become Less Then Himself , Or Smaller Then His Creation , Which Would Mean That He Is Not Omnippresent . Or Better Yet Couldn't He Very Well Just Destroy Who He's Hiding From . Or Better Yet Just Change The Mind Of ThePeople So He Wont Have To Hide ? . In 2Samuel Chapter 7 Verse 28 It States And I Quote . '' AND NOW O LORD GOD . THOU ART THAT God ... '' Now The '' GOD '' Spell With All Capital Letters Has Changed Into A '' God '' With A Big ''' G '' . Not To Mention When '' God '' Is Spelled With A Capital '' G '' You See Quote Like Psalm 106 ; 21 And I Quote '' THEY FORGOT God THEIR SAVIOR .. And The Aramic / HebrewFor ''' Forgot '' Is '' Shakach '' Meaning '' To Forgot Or Be Forgotten , To Ignore , To Cease To Care ''. So The Implication Is That '' God '' Spelled With A Capital '' God '' Can Be Forgotten . And In Psalm 106 ; 14 It Even Tell You That This '' God '' Can Be Tempted And I Quote . '' BUT LUSTED EXCEEDINGLY IN THE WILDERNESS , AND TEMPTED God IN THE DESERT '' God Can Be Tempted , According To The Aramic / Hebrew Word Used For '' Tempted '' Is '' Nawsaw '' Meaning '' To Tempt , To Prove , To Try , To Put To The Truth Test . '' Thus , The IImplication Is That This '' God '' Spelled With A Capital Letter '' G '' Is Not As Great A The '' GOD '' Spelled With All Capital Letters . Yet In Psalm 73 ; 28 The Word '' God '' And '' GOD '' Appears When Referring To The Same Being , And I Quote . BUT IT IS GOOD FOR ME TO DRAW NEAR TO God ; I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN THE LORD GOD ; Questioning Both GOD Spelled With All Capital Letters . And '' God '' Spelled With A Big '' G'' . You Tell Me Whats The Difference ? What Is Happening Here Is Translators Are Trying To Make A Distinction In The English Language . They Are Wrong ! Why ? Because The English Language Is A Trap . NoWhere In The Hebrew , Greek , Arabic , Etc , Does It Make A Distinction Between The Letters . The Concept Developed Because Of The Grammatical Rules Within The English Language . Take A LQQk At The Rule For Capitalization On Page 207 In '' Warrine's '' English Grammar AndComposition '' Capital Letters ( Rules For Capitalizing ) ....
Capital Letters Indcate ;
1 . Important Word
2 . The Beginning Of Sentences
3 . Quotations
4 . Titles
5 . Other Word That Warrant Attention .
This Is Not How '' The Creator '' Was Differentiated In The Aramic / Hebrew . Or Greek , Because Neither One Of These Language Use Capital Or Small Letters Like The English Alphabet . Thus , When Your Scripture Were Translated Into The English Language From The Hebrew And Greek Languages, The True Meaning Of The Word '' God '' Was Lost . There Is No Big Or Smaill '' Yod ( ' ) As In Yahweh . And The Greek Language Doesn't Have A Big Or Small Theta As In '' Thehos '' . God They Made It A Big '' G '' To Trick You Because They Don't Really OverStand '' GOD '' God '' Or '' god '' Of Their Own Bible . :geek: :deal: :nono:

I believe the meaning behind the lowercase "g" and capital "G" is to distinguish those worshiped as gods, and the Father who is to actually be worshiped. They are but idols, but I believe "idol" was speaking more to the actual figure and not just the thought of what those figures represented, thus, they are called, "gods" in the Scriptures, at times.

Nevertheless, it doesn't give them any more power than what they actually have, for there is but One who rule and sit above all, who is the Most High, our Father; and there is One who sit at His right Hand, His Son our Savior, who's sacrifice His very body for our iniquity and was resurrected that we'd be redeemed, also, to our KING as we are salvaged from the fires of condemnation.Blessings!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back