Black People : "God **** America" Day: 06.21.08

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by biggerthomasjr, Apr 27, 2008.

1. biggerthomasjr

biggerthomasjr Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi Destee, Old Soul and family,
    I've been away from the board for a while. Lord had mercy, though, I made it back. The places & experiences in between now and then have been... . Yeah.

I'm still promoting the new age of black thought & science i.e. the Pineal Gland is the seat of God & the 3rd eye can be aggressively accessed at the point at which the vision of the two carnal eyes meet.

Too, I'm promoting the "God **** America" Day. Destee, I know profanity is not accepted in this forum. The use here is not gratuitous, though. So I hope you will allow it. The cause is very important to me as well, I think, to the future.

[​IMG]

FROM THE BOOK OF ESTHER:

1 When Mordecai perceived all that was done, Mordecai rent his clothes, and put on sackcloth with ashes, and went out into the midst of the city, and cried with a loud and a bitter cry; 2 And came even before the king’s gate: for none might enter into the king’s gate clothed with sackcloth. 3 And in every province, whithersoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, there was great mourning among the Jews, and fasting, and weeping, and wailing; and many lay in sackcloth and ashes.

THE GREAT THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHEN WE UNIFY!
    JESUS & THE CURSE OF THE FIG TREE

America has seen no greater demonstrations than those protested by her black citizens throughout the course of her years. While superficially these protests have appeared to be to get the oppressive regime of the white man to understand righteousness, at their core they have been cries to God against the white mans ’s unrighteousness.

In times past, against the face of the often smiling yet brutally oppressive white man, blacks have cried out to God for the end of: slavery, segregation and white laws that violate black dignity. Never before , though, have black people unified and cried out for God to destroy America.

“God **** America Day” is the opportunity for the people of the world who want to see white America destoryed to cry out to God or Mother Nature and petition for America’s destruction. Let us use this day for this cause.”

The full presentation of this is available at, "God **** America Day" 06.21.08

A supporting article is available at: Dye Cast: God **** America Day is June 21;

Yall please spread the word. Pass it around the neighborhoods and communities. In Revelations it says She can fall in 1 hour. As this is a grassroots movement, it is still evolving. If June 21st (the first day of Summer) is too soon, we can look to September 22, 2008, the first day of Fall. Actually, the first day of Fall sounds symbolic.

Anyway, I hope this will begin a nationwide community dialogue about this rare opportunity we stand in the window of.

(May the Divine bless each of you richly and resolve all things. You remain dear to me.

Thank you -

BiggerThomasJr

[​IMG]