Amun-Ra : Go Home!

let me give you an amen to this

I bartended a party last month right....... there were more women in there over the age of 35 than the law should have allowed. the groom's mother, aunt and a few cousins were there. I was like there is no way in hell I would let my momma come to my party let alone my soon to be mother in law. suffice it to say those older ladies cut up. Drawlz showing and all. I was so embarrased for the bride I just shook my head and kept getting them drunk :D

One

Young

When I was 26 I wanted to do some freaky things and sure didn't want my father veiwing what all I had in mind, but whatever floats your boat--that's the way I feel--back then I wanted naked women, booze, more naked women and an opportunity--nothing I'd want my father to seee--just like I didn't want to see him doing the same things, not because he couldn't, just because--jeez--he's may dad!

Ra

Amun-Ra you wrote:

"It seems that we should hang with our own crowds"

All this says to me is that some people have too many hang-ups about age and relationships. I think some people are making gross assumptions by thinking that anyone older than them even want to hang out with you! They need to get over themselves and stop thinking that they have the market cornered on having fun!

PANTHA, I agree with your position on this topic. :D