Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

Its much deeper than a nefariously incorrigible scandal against humanity because this person only represents the most conservative, anti-African element of Islam while fronting as Pan Africanism.

Lets see...how exactly do I prove this point? Easy....

Back to the concept of Islamic Shamanism...what some have describes as "Shia"..."Sufism" or more specifically "The Rose and the Crescent".

In order to obfuscate the roots of these other branches of Islam it was necessary to extract Africans from West Africa and the western coast and to disperse Africans into areas such as "Iran" which then brought Africans into contact with other Africans who were the descendants of Africans exiled from Kemet back in the days of Xerxes and the latter-day east African sex-slave trade.

What is the evidence of this from Andalusia to Morocco to "Iran" and "Iraq"?

http://rose-sufi-crescent.blogspot.com/2006/08/quran-surah-635-islamic-shamanism.html

http://www.nicholaswood.net/Articles/Shamans-of-Islam.pdf

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/bashiri/gulf/gulf.html

The last link concerns the following:

The people of hava live in the region of Minab, the townships between the ports of Lingih and Bushihr as well as on the island of Bab Hurmuz. The curious thing about these people is that they worship the Winds (baad), but they have no knowledge either of the source of these Winds or of the reason for the centrality of the Winds in their belief system. In general, they attribute their belief in Winds to tradition. Only some of their leaders make vague references to an African origin for the mysterious Winds. This paper is concerned with this aspect of the lives of the ahl-i hava. The people of hava believe that the Winds arrive at the Gulf from their source in far-away lands and choose a "steed" (the patient is called a steed). An individual afflicted by a Wind will make certain "possessed" gestures and say certain things in languages known only to the babas (male shamans) or mamas (female shamans) of that particular Wind. These Winds, which usually afflict the destitute, demand blood sacrifice, special gifts, and special melodies on the drum. These last are performed in special assemblies of poetry recitation (bazi).6

In relation to this:

Association with the Indo-Iranian and Islamic cultures of Iran and with the Indian subcontinent through trade has greatly enriched the lives of the ahl-i hava. Consequently, as we shall see, elements of Shi'ism and Sufism have been added to the rituals, making them both colorful and mystical. Particularly the latter aspect has established some babas and mamas as mystical Islamic saints whose spirits guide the community.

Who are these "mystical Islamic saints" (babas and mamas)?

Just a brief mention of one:

The Amharic word Zar, referring to popular belief in a jinn-i Zar who becomes incarnate in certain human beings, was introduced from Ethiopia and the Sudan into Egypt first and into the Gulf region later. In Egypt,, a woman known as the Shaykha or 'Arif al-Sikka performs exorcistic ceremonies for example closely resembling those described above for the ahl-i hava.15

So this goes to the matter concerning the role of women in Islam, but not within the orthodox sunni tradition.

Wow that is the great information there - and what's funny he doesn't even have a knowledge of this.

great post!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

Wow that is the great information there - and what's funny he doesn't even have a knowledge of this.

great post!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

Well my brother years ago I was doing some genealogical research into some "Spanish"?Moorish roots from a little Kingdom called Denia and realized that there were two lines of descent. One directly to Morocco and another to Mecca. As a result I started looking into all the writings of Noble Drew Ali who taught concerning the Moorish descent and after years realized that many west Africans who are described by some as "Hebrew Israelites" were actually sufi and shia "mystics" who lived among the christians and black hebrews in Spain (Al-Andulus).

If you look at that pdf I linked it talks about a group in Morocco who are called the Gnawa (something like that). They are musics who follow the tradition of the rose crescent. In fact i'm sure that this was the group from whom later the christian crusaders studied their mystic tradition (the rosy cross-or rosicrucians).

As you know, i have stated in the past a link between ethiopia and the West Africans and the reference to the ZAR actually proves that point.

However, what is this a reference to? Why do Muslims in the west face the east when praying?

What I am sure they dont know is that they are praying in the direction of the WINDS which brought US to these shores and for Africans who live in the Diaspora just imagine how much spiritual power potentially exists if we all prayed in the direction of the WINDS caused by the breath of our Ancestors (or the beat of their drums).

Well my brother years ago I was doing some genealogical research into some "Spanish"?Moorish roots from a little Kingdom called Denia and realized that there were two lines of descent. One directly to Morocco and another to Mecca. As a result I started looking into all the writings of Noble Drew Ali who taught concerning the Moorish descent and after years realized that many west Africans who are described by some as "Hebrew Israelites" were actually sufi and shia "mystics" who lived among the christians and black hebrews in Spain (Al-Andulus).

If you look at that pdf I linked it talks about a group in Morocco who are called the Gnawa (something like that). They are mystics (and musicians) who follow the tradition of the rose crescent. In fact i'm sure that this was the group from whom later the christian crusaders studied their mystic tradition )the rosy cross-or rosicrucians).

As you know, i have stated in the past a link between ethiopia and the West Africans and the reference to the ZAR actually proves that point.

However, what is this a reference to? Why do Muslims in the west face the east when praying?

What I am sure they dont know is that they are praying in the direction of the WINDS which brought US to these shores and for Africans who live in the Diaspora just imagine how much spiritual power potentially exists if we all prayed in the direction of the WINDS caused by the breath of our Ancestors (or the beat of their drums).

Check the Sisters on page 3.

http://www.penn.museum/documents/publications/expedition/PDFs/46-1/Moroccan Gnawa.pdf

source_46278eadc5c22_Tanz1klein.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back