Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
A waste of time indeed. All that blathering and you fail to comprehend that I am not a Christian.

If you've never heard of the Gnostics, buddy you're in the wrong thread.

With all due respect (that's just the kinda gal I am) I have no more time to waste words on your lack of a pointed discussion in this thread. I will bow out and allow you to get your jollies off on the assumption that you've dominated the discussion with a semblence of validity and relevance.

Have a grand day trolling.

Peace,

Penny
Good for you Penny. Some people take every opportunity to proseletyze Islam any chance they get

Its interesting that I've yet to find one female muslim imam or cleric.[/QUOTE]

Precisely, not a one! Reminds me of many brands of christianity, women are degraded and down-sized. No doubt this happened as part of an agenda to bury the goddess aspect of Creator, in order to pave the way for patriachial domination. And we can all see what kind of result that has reaped in the world. Ain't it grand?

O the irony.

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
The title of this thread is: "Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khemenu"

Mr Muslim man as you like to be called - this is the second thread that I've created that you've tried to high-jack (first being "where did jesus die"). You keep promoting your Islam madness throughout my topic(s) of discussions yet you don't want to debate your Islam and god with a small 'g'.

I will politely ask you to stay on topic of this thread or bounce - because what your doing now is called trolling and I'm pretty sure there is something in this sites rules about trolling you know what I mean?

Now take your Islam somewhere else or get on topic with this discussion, we would love to have you chime in if you have something to add to the topic but outside of that; stop wasting peoples time in this thread!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007
Good for you Penny. Some people take every opportunity to proseletyze Islam any chance they get

Its interesting that I've yet to find one female muslim imam or cleric.
Precisely, not a one!
Maybe next time you ought to look harder: http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2005/aug/26/guardianweekly.guardianweekly1

Reminds me of many brands of christianity, women are degraded and down-sized. No doubt this happened as part of an agenda to bury the goddess aspect of Creator, in order to pave the way for patriachial domination. And we can all see what kind of result that has reaped in the world. Ain't it grand?

O the irony.
And, the ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007
Apparently you're the one who had to look hard. Out of all the hundreds of millions of Muslims you had to look in some obscure province of China. So much for a religion being led by women

Sorry for the diversion ru
I have been advised not to debate stupid people.

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
I have been advised not to debate stupid people.
You sir, do your religion a disservice when you resort to ad hominem attacks with those who may disagree with you.

To say nothing of the disservice you have done to all in this thread.

You will not garner any support for Islam by calling people stupid or insane, or ignorant or arrogant. And it says, quite frankly, a lot more about you than it does anyone else.

I wish for you that this could be understood fully, given your tyipical responses on Destee, the lesson is sorely needed. A little maturity can go a long way, the same goes with kindness.

Peace to you and clarity of thought,

Penny

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Look who's having ALL the fun now.
If this is fun for you then your a child wrapped in an adults body. Now I can tell you what fun is - that's watching a grown man promote his religion and run from scholars who rip it apart without you being able to properly defend it.

I also wonder if the real Arab Muslims saw what you were doing on this forum what would they do? Something real ugly to you. Your actually making a mockery of your religion and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like that. As a matter of fact they might have your head for it.

If you want to debate your Islam then stop running from ever question that you get presented with and if you are sure that you have the truth then justify it with legitimacy. You tactics are preschool in nature and at best its riddled with absurdities.

You say you've written a book yet you continuously post material from Wikipedia. It seems that if you wrote a book you would post some of your material unless your material is Wikipedia. If that is the cause I must warn you - there might be a law suit in your near future lol.

The only reason why I suspect a scholar of your caliber to be so easily shut down in debates is because you've lied. The end!!!

Now that was fun

Peace

Ru2religious

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007
You sir, do your religion a disservice when you resort to ad hominem attacks with those who may disagree with you.

To say nothing of the disservice you have done to all in this thread.

You will not garner any support for Islam by calling people stupid or insane, or ignorant or arrogant. And it says, quite frankly, a lot more about you than it does anyone else.
Gee. Thanks for the two cents in support of Sekhemu. Me and Sekhemu go way back. So, you are sticking your nose imnto something that you probably know nothing about. But, thanks anyhow.

As for "garnering support for Islam", I assure you that that has never been my intent. In Islam, the relationship between GOD and His Creatures is not for me or anyone lese to determine. I assure you that GOD is Quite Capable of Handling His own Buisness. Ther only question are you able to deal with it?

I wish for you that this could be understood fully, given your tyipical responses on Destee, the lesson is sorely needed. A little maturity can go a long way, the same goes with kindness.

Peace to you and clarity of thought,

Penny
[/QUOTE]

"Kindness"? LOOOOOOOL I hope you do not mean the kind of "kindness" that drove me out of Christianity and into Islam.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: