Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

I've been asked on different occasions as to what I believe and so I thought it would be fair to give a basic understanding of what I believe the absolute creator to be. Yes I do believe in a creator but not one with such limits as a name or even 99 to a 1000 names. The creator is unlike anything we can image and thus it is without question that a moon or many moon couldn't justify the description.

Gnosis - or Gnosticism is at the root of my belief having knowledge that it came from our people in not only in Km.t but all over Africa. Naturally some of the names have been changed and have Greek overviews but overstanding the text and have a clear knowledge of the Metu Netjer is the beginning of under-over- & inner-standing.

in the writings:

The Apocryphon of John
(The Secret Book of John - The Secret Revelation of John)

It is basic logical that what is first can not have something before it. Thus assigning a name to that which is first simply implies that is had something before it to give it name. That which is limitless cannot have the limits of a name. The absolute creator is without name or number and yet it is wrong to call him god with a small 'g' or big 'G'. Let go a little further because the feminine aspect must be in order for us to be in existence period!!! Unlike the 3 main religions - there must be a feminine energy the great power from which all things are brought into existence from the womb.

It is from her that all things have come forth through the womb - and she came forth from the thought of the absolute creators thought. The mother principle is the principle that we as African understand and have always understood. The absolute doesn't get involved with our small affairs nor does the great mother who is the creators of all dimensions, realms, universes, aeons, which in turn created their creations and their creations created and so forth.

So then what about this universe? Our Universe was created by Wisdom herself - as the Europeans call Sophia the Africans had several names for her with one being Muwa, Iusaas (sound familiar) and so forth.

Nevertheless, to continue on - the reason for the creation of this universe was because she had a son without the consent of her father and mother alone with her counter partner.

She is the creator of this universe a place which was designed to hide her son away from the rest of the holies. This cloud she hid him away in is called the Universe in other text. Nevertheless, she had a son and his name was Yaltabaoth who discription was that of a lion face serpent tail. Does that remind you of anyone? Well of course the Nubian deity Apedemak:
10p8txw.jpg

These Gnostic teachings are ancient Kush & Kemetic teachings - this is where many of the stories which are in Judaism, Islam and Christianity have taken their knowledge from.

Yaldabaoth became arrogant and thinking that he was the only true high god or the absolute creator which is what I find in such gods like Allah, Yahweh and many others. They are arrogant and want submission by way of worship and slavery. Nevertheless, that's what is was never meant to be about.

Continue ....

In all respect....Gnosis is about what one KNOWS (Knowledge) rather than what one believes (Belief).

The very definition of Gnosis is knowledge. Essentially, "Gnosis itself is obtained through understanding at which one can arrive via inner experience or contemplation such as an internal epiphany of intuition and external epiphany such as the Theophany."

I want people to notice some of the deities named in the configuration of man.

Now we can go through every one of these names but Amen, Jabel and Yakouib aka Jacob the father of the twelve tribes - or as the NOI have it the creator of the white folks ....

Jabel - do some research and it will lead you back to Sobek the Crocodile deity -
Amen - it is without question that the Christians - when they say Most High they are actually referring to Amen Ra. Revelation 3:14 give the answer one should be looking for - but he is a deity of the old - ancient Kemetic deity that has been implemented - in Hebrew teachings -
Yakouib - the creator - sole creator of the Europeans - he was the one that gave us hell on earth

We come from the house of Sethian - well many of us at least - yet many of us are before that order as well - We are from the Spiritual Adam order and not the physical Man-Kind ORDER but an Order that super exceeds the flesh - but is righteous in its creation - we just have to get back to that - you know?

Peace

Ru2religious

In several threads here (dont remember exactly which ones) I have provided some insight into the Sethians...so I would not be so quick to state that most Gnostics are of the Sethian order...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sethianism (perhaps they are but then this is not the Original) because "Seth" can be equated with "Set".

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Gnosticism/Sethian.htm

Perhaps I missed something but in your mention of "Adam" I did not see a correlation to what should be obvious and that is ATUM.

"Now Atum was the holy spirit in the eschatology of Annu; the first who ever did attain that status in theology. His consort was Iusãas, who, in the character of Hathor, was the female holy spirit, as the dove. Their child was Iusa, the Egyptian Jesus. This was he who says, on rising from Amenta as a spirit, "I am the dove, I am the dove" (The "Menat". Rit., ch. 86). Thus, the gnostic mystery of the dove is traceable to Atum as the holy spirit, and to Iusãas-Hathor as the Mother of the Coming Son (Iusa), he who emanated from them as the dove. This mode of incarnation is followed by a second descent of the holy spirit in the baptism of Jesus.

http://home.austarnet.com.au/calum/egyptd.html

This connection between Atum and Iusa (ie Yeshua) is very different than the messianic character of Seth among the Sethian gnostics.

Good thread!

A daa m means I have fallen in my language (Igbo).

Well, it is an improvement, I admit. But, as far as I can see, he has failed to clarify the fact that Allah is not a "name". In English, it simply means GOD. preferrably with all capiatl letters. Thus nothing and nobody is comparable to GOD.

In all respect....Gnosis is about what one KNOWS (Knowledge) rather than what one believes (Belief).

The very definition of Gnosis is knowledge. Essentially, "Gnosis itself is obtained through understanding at which one can arrive via inner experience or contemplation such as an internal epiphany of intuition and external epiphany such as the Theophany."

agreed

Peace

Ru2religious

Well, it is an improvement, I admit. But, as far as I can see, he has failed to clarify the fact that Allah is not a "name". In English, it simply means GOD. preferrably with all capiatl letters. Thus nothing and nobody is comparable to GOD.

What does "Allah" have to to with the topic of this thread?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back