Black Spirituality Religion : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Aug 5, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I've been asked on different occasions as to what I believe and so I thought it would be fair to give a basic understanding of what I believe the absolute creator to be. Yes I do believe in a creator but not one with such limits as a name or even 99 to a 1000 names. The creator is unlike anything we can image and thus it is without question that a moon or many moon couldn't justify the description.

Gnosis - or Gnosticism is at the root of my belief having knowledge that it came from our people in not only in Km.t but all over Africa. Naturally some of the names have been changed and have Greek overviews but overstanding the text and have a clear knowledge of the Metu Netjer is the beginning of under-over- & inner-standing.

in the writings:

The Apocryphon of John
    (The Secret Book of John - The Secret Revelation of John)

It is basic logical that what is first can not have something before it. Thus assigning a name to that which is first simply implies that is had something before it to give it name. That which is limitless cannot have the limits of a name. The absolute creator is without name or number and yet it is wrong to call him god with a small 'g' or big 'G'. Let go a little further because the feminine aspect must be in order for us to be in existence period!!! Unlike the 3 main religions - there must be a feminine energy the great power from which all things are brought into existence from the womb.

It is from her that all things have come forth through the womb - and she came forth from the thought of the absolute creators thought. The mother principle is the principle that we as African understand and have always understood. The absolute doesn't get involved with our small affairs nor does the great mother who is the creators of all dimensions, realms, universes, aeons, which in turn created their creations and their creations created and so forth.

So then what about this universe? Our Universe was created by Wisdom herself - as the Europeans call Sophia the Africans had several names for her with one being Muwa, Iusaas (sound familiar) and so forth.

Nevertheless, to continue on - the reason for the creation of this universe was because she had a son without the consent of her father and mother alone with her counter partner.

She is the creator of this universe a place which was designed to hide her son away from the rest of the holies. This cloud she hid him away in is called the Universe in other text. Nevertheless, she had a son and his name was Yaltabaoth who discription was that of a lion face serpent tail. Does that remind you of anyone? Well of course the Nubian deity Apedemak:
    [​IMG]

These Gnostic teachings are ancient Kush & Kemetic teachings - this is where many of the stories which are in Judaism, Islam and Christianity have taken their knowledge from.

Yaldabaoth became arrogant and thinking that he was the only true high god or the absolute creator which is what I find in such gods like Allah, Yahweh and many others. They are arrogant and want submission by way of worship and slavery. Nevertheless, that's what is was never meant to be about.

Continue ....

2. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Continued

Such an arrogance has been displaced in many of the modern deities that have pretty much taken over this world as it may be. These deities are looking to enslave humanity and with success they have done this. Nevertheless, this is not the goal of the Absolute and his first creation; the mother. The absolute mother did not approve of her daughter Sophia aka Wisdom making such a creation - this universe or her (Sophia) arrogant son.

Yaldabaoth had several faces which is to say he had several names according to his desire - this kind of make one think about those deities with several names like 99 names or so.

Yaldabaoth said, "I am a jealous God and there is no other God beside me", this statement can be found through the whole of the old testament aka Tanakh.

Wisdom herself had to repent for her mistake in making her son without the consent of her husband. To this day in African theology we teach that all come from the mother - a divine wisdom that is well understood amongst us. Yet there are levels much higher then this divine mother Sophia which our universe comes from. She has a husband - and equal to her just as the great mother Barbelo has the absolute creator. Nothing is without balance except within our universe because we've become gender crazy - patriarchal & matriarchal and so forth. Women are fighting for equality and men are fighting to be the head by making women submit. We are not leveled because we are surrounded by wicked principles.

Gnosticism is one of the last Kemetic orders that Europeans tried to take for themselves and so many of our people reject Gnosticism for the 3 primary religious orders of today.

Gnosis 'To Know' is an order after the mother which is Wisdom the great mother of Yaldabaoth aka Apedemak. Above we read that she moves about to and fro weeping and so forth.

Bible:
    Wisdom is the tree of life - and as the story goes - the lord by wisdom founded the earth which is the story of Yaldabaoth by the power of his mother founded the earth.

The next part will be the creation of man and then from there Man-KIND.

Continued ...

3. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Continued ... Apocryphon of John

When the Archon, heard and saw the image of what appeared to be a man they wanted to create a man. It was at this point that they realized that Yaldabaoth wasn't the only as he described himself to be.

TO THE CREATION OF MAN -

Now the story of how man got his senses -

This is where the story gets interesting - in concerns to man and his creative force.

Aka earth also known as Amenta - is the lowest regions they speak of -

Now Adam - aka male and female has the illuminated power

Continued ....

4. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Continued ...

The Fall of Adam -

This story is grounded in esoteric wisdom - to which some calls metaphysics. Here is the fall of Adam -

Satan and his fallen angels - as the story goes in the bible -

The Children of Eve and Yaldabaoth -

The story of Noah - A kemetic story

And the story continues to go on -

5. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Now to answer the Question

I've read the Gnostic bible, Nag Hammadi Library, Dead Sea Scrolls. The teachings of the Gnostic are on an esoteric level if the stories are not taken literal like many other stories are taken.

Having read the Metu/Medu Neter/Netjer as well being a student of many theologies - I found the ancient Egyptian Gnostic & other Kemetic material to be most enlightening. As of recent I've been learning West African teachings and thus I'm a student of African traditions and philosophies. I was taught under a Dogon teacher for awhile during my stay in Los Angeles and there system of mathematics is powerful.

I don't believe in the 3 Western religions -Judaism, Islam or Christianity and the reason for posting material from the Gnostic teachings was to show where the these so-called deities come from in the 3 patriarchal systems of thought and how their creation story really comes from the ancient Gnostics aka Egyptians.

physics, metaphysics, astronomy/astrology, mathematics & numerology, are all found in the ancient science of the Kemetic people and they have no competition except that of inner Africa (the whole continent) and they are not competing because it ultimately came from the same source.

Any deity that requires for you to be a servant has a terrible mentality from the beginning and he is not a god to humans but a demon that wishes to enslave. A god that wish to be an honorable god to humans wouldn't want to make them servants but teach them the true ways of all that is, was and will be. He/She would teach them how to evolve and to get past wars, hate mongering, and religious dogmas but to enslave would be the most distant thing from such a deity mind.

A god that wants humans to worship him/her all day are arrogant and their sense of self worth is based upon our prayers to them. A true deity would tell us to go within and find the God that exist within us - they would teach us about the KRST within and know that by use evolving all things around us evolves. Any deity that tells you to wipe a whole people out, enslave a whole people or teach you how to treat slaves is not the absolute creator - he is in reality a jinn or a demon.

I am not a slave to none of the likes of these beings - I'm come from a higher order and I will constantly be in a state of evolution because I'm constantly in the state or re-awaking the sophia within because as the story goes when breath was blown in man - it was her that was blown into us (man - male and females) but through our ignorance we began to create and thus we made man-kind who was in our image and after our likeness who are hybrids of our truth nature and these people have been murdering, land-grabbing, hanging, burning, enslaving, raping and so forth from the day they came out of the caves we sent them to.

Peace

Ru2religious.

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace to u god........

7. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    This is a follow up

I want people to notice some of the deities named in the configuration of man.

Now we can go through every one of these names but Amen, Jabel and Yakouib aka Jacob the father of the twelve tribes - or as the NOI have it the creator of the white folks ....

Jabel - do some research and it will lead you back to Sobek the Crocodile deity -
    Amen - it is without question that the Christians - when they say Most High they are actually referring to Amen Ra. Revelation 3:14 give the answer one should be looking for - but he is a deity of the old - ancient Kemetic deity that has been implemented - in Hebrew teachings -
    Yakouib - the creator - sole creator of the Europeans - he was the one that gave us hell on earth

We come from the house of Sethian - well many of us at least - yet many of us are before that order as well - We are from the Spiritual Adam order and not the physical Man-Kind ORDER but an Order that super exceeds the flesh - but is righteous in its creation - we just have to get back to that - you know?

Peace

Ru2religious

8. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Thank you for pointing out the similarities in comparison, I'm gonna have to come back and reread this as it is exceptionally informative and interesting to me.

I always knew the Gnostics were murdered for a reason, because of something they knew.

If you care to, a fascinating tidbit that corresponds to this story can be found by googling Rik Clay and listening to his Red Ice interview that aired just before he died (was murdered) that discusses the Gnostics and their ties to Egypt. It also goes into detail about their murderers who practice the same systems of belief and yet hide it from the world. Rik was claimed to have committed suicide just after his interview aired, the whole thing plays out like a movie on a forum to which he belonged at David Icke, it will be in the search results if you care to look into it. The interview goes into some detail about how our reality has been hijacked and manipulated. There is a part of the interview missing entirely in which he discusses the forgery of alien intervention currently being fed to the masses through subliminal imagery, etc.

9. Ezinne

Ezinne Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer, filmmaker
    Ratings:
    +314
    Good thread!

A daa m means I have fallen in my language (Igbo).

10. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    do you have a direct link that I can listen to?

Peace

Ru2religious

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the name sophia in kemet

2. kemetism vs gnosticism