Destee Network : Gmoneyp2010-filmmaker,actor,writer,photographer

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by GmoneyP2010, Oct 12, 2005.

1. GmoneyP2010

GmoneyP2010 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, everyone my name is Greg Pitts i have known destee for at least 8 yrs online.....I am happy to say that i will frequent this room because of the great things that black folks are doing.... I do many things in the entertainment industry. Currrently I have a guest appearance on the film TRANSPORTER2 as a U.S Marshall guarding the french inspector in the laboratory... Also, I am an author of the 2 books that are available on my website i am selling them independantly, even though i have had several book signings at BORDERS, BOOKs in 5 states. AS a filmmaker i have written,produced.directed, acted in 3 short films and 1 mini-documentary. My FILM titled EIGHT THIRTY has won many awards and is a very good film for kids it has been shown all over the country and now is airing on the campus of georgia-tech, and bowling green state university. In photography, i have had the opportunity to photograph several celebrities. feel free to check out my website... http://www.inyofaceproduction.com/ and www.homepage.mac.com/inyofaceprod I appreciate any feedback.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    welcome to destee.com
    surely i will visit as well many others
    thankz for the links and i wish you much and greater success
    in the future ...Good luck brutha Greg and welcome to home
    here as family.......