Black Poetry : Glorious Passing...

Absolutely Astoundingly Amazing

triniti424, this is truly magnificent.
Thank you for the treasure of these words.

Sista Purple... Thank you sista :) You know it should be a surprise to you anyway lolol as much as I act :nuts: hehehe thank you sista for you consistent Love :grouphug: you warm my heart immensely every single time :)

Brotha Nabraska... I peeped the site brotha :) I see I am gettin blessed by quite the poet :) thank you brotha king for adorning my thread with your name and love :)

Sista Gempis... Is this my blessed sista Gempis :heart: :) Sista...you make me feel like a million dollars and a side of cobbler LOL :) thank you again and again :)

Brotha Oldsoul... The fact that you have even graced my thread brotha is thanks enough for me...your presence is its own reward thank you my brotha

SOUL SISTA.... And I sista am always amazed that i have been blessed to call you that...my dearest soul sista :)...just to know that you are a part of my humble life is enough for me to smile :) :grouphug: thank you sista :)

Wicked
Oppressing
Rhythmically
Deceiving
Shameful
Words
….Lies…

" no one…
was left standing
except for I "

Watching the carnage with your own eyes. Yet you refused to bow in kind. Standing on what you know. Did the blood you spilled, make the others strong.

" Heads were bowed no longer
but now my bowing brethren could see the tracks of my proud tears as they made me stronger "

I bet before you drop it would be on. If one has no fear of the night. It brings new life to any fight.

" And as I lived my last waking moment I looked into my brethrens eyes…
Lifted up my head…
“I would rather DIE” "

Trinity, my westcoast sister. I felt this rock the bay. :bomb: You are deep and a silent torrent river. Rushing and pounding disenchanted shores. You are free from illusion or false belief. Keep flowing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back