Black People : Global Warming , Strange Natural Disasters and the need for a National Black Cross EMS service

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Garvey tried to form a National Black Cross, Ems service , 100 years ago cause he had no faith in the newly formed Red Cross Ems service to serve the Black community! We saw that clearly evident during Katrina , the tornadoes in Alabama , hurricanes in the Carolinas and now just recently Southern Cali Earthquake , the imperative , for us forming a National Black Cross , is clearly evident

Attachments

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Garvey tried to form a National Black Cross, Ems service , 100 years ago cause he had no faith in the newly formed Red Cross Ems service to serve the Black community! We saw that clearly evident during Katrina , the tornadoes in Alabama , hurricanes in the Carolinas and now just recently Southern Cali Earthquake , the imperative , for us forming a National Black Cross , is clearly evident
If you're referring to the ARC they never were and never will be an EMS service. Their charter since it's inception clearly stipulates that they are an emergency displacement assistance, disaster relief, disaster preparedness and emergency sheltering organization.

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: